~*PSH Update 22nd Oct Vicky leaves*~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandy_r thumbnail
Thanks for the post ash_arti...so sad Vicky leaving, wonder for how long...the things we do for the people we love :(
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank s for the update.
Varun's dialogues are again spot on!!!!๐Ÿ‘
Kya dialogue maara he Varun..Rapchik...

I was so sad looking him today.Again he made me cry...
Love you Varun...
Charuu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seeing Vikram disappointed and leaving was heart wrenching. Varun performed so well, and like many of you...i did cry. Everything from his facial expressions to his body language,,,,,the way he climbed the slope to his jeep...all of it showed how sad and disappointed he was.

Now the wedding will happen..because Maa Thakur is sick? I thought they ended the wedding storyline, why again now. All of you go back to being single and start over. I hope they dont show the stupid mansion...rather show how vikram is holding up in some far off place!

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.

I really hope that Adini gets married without any problems BEFORE Vikram returns. I cannot express how fed up I am with this wedding track.  I want the story to move forward and onto something different now,
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Tfs. poor Vikram. don't worry Vikram your the best...
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Nothing new, the same story every day, every week and months.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for the update Aarathi.poor Vickram .
Yesterday in punar Vivah they had Yash and Arti dicussing about Vikram and Sugni and saying that she will save her husband Adi and have a new Subah PSH๐ŸคขEdited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now another twist forcing Adi & Sug to get married MT being sick.  Sugni tells Vikram how dare he raise his hand on his nephew, how come the same wasn't said to Adi.  I thought Father's are allowed to correct their children by raising their hand but is a child allowed to raise his hand on his father.  Strange views these CVs have. 

Vikram's dialogues were spot on seems like he read all our posts and put up our views but guilty Sugni (actually guilty CVs) did not have anything to reply to that.  Now we can go off the show for a while since there is no Vikram.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She gets married to Aditya and has an affair with TVS.