WU:22/10-Round n Round in Circles;Mona the Mahaan

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all it was the most crappiest episode till date i guess ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ; i'm like

So the end product of this track n crap is already in front of us ๐Ÿคข Mona the Mahaaan Nari with Pradeep the gr8 ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

anyways no detailed update until i find anything interesting Moneet scenes in future; Till then its all waste of energy to give all those ๐Ÿ˜•

The update goes like this

Anu gives the money she stole to Shourya saying she sold her Delhi flat, Mona n Alok in Air agency where they were discussing abt Honey moon package for Europe n Alok says its his gift for Moneet's marriage. Mona sees Shourya there n was confused as usual.

When she reaches home, she will get to know from Suhasi that the money was missing n Mona the detective remembers Shourya paying some amt in the agency so she goes to check his belongings in Pradeep's house. At first he won't believe but later they find the amt . Shourya n Anu just enters n Pradeep slaps n send him away.

Anu n Mona argue n Pradeep supports Mona. When Anu raises the topic of rights on the house, Mona the Mahan talks Mahaan Mahaan dialogues n anu ends up asking Mona to marry Pradeep again. Mona apologizes n leaves from there. Mr. Pradeep thinks he is not worth Mona n she deserves best life.

Mona gives the money to Suhasi n she places it in cupboard. Suhasi praises Mona the mahan n Alok too joins to say the same Shourya calls Mona n ask her to meet him to know the truth abt him.

Precap: Mona asks Vineet why did he buy a car to her? Vineet says its his gift n asks which car is it? Mona says BMW n when she was aksed its full form she was abt to say but Vineet says Be My Wife. Mona with confused looks (Kabhi tho realistic expression diya karo )

Done

Thanks
[MEMBERSONLY]

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The whole episode was loaded with crap!

The only highlight was the 30 sec precap. It is time for Vineet to stand up  for himself if he has some pride left. I have seen enough Mr Nice Guy!! I have had enough of Mona taking Vineet for granted. It is time for Mona to be his wife!!! or else get lost to your graveyard oooppss your mandir! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Thanks Swetha ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the worst episode๐Ÿคข i hv ever seen on tv๐Ÿ˜กan episode filled with the overstatement of mona's return to pradeep.๐Ÿคขhad enough of this show๐Ÿ˜ก.nothing good will come out of this show๐Ÿ˜”
thanks for the update swetha..
Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
this show is a complete and total disaster- I don't know how anyone is even watching it.

Mona is possibly the most irritating female lead I have ever seen. 
teenu13 thumbnail
 Thank u for the update. i tottally agree. i mean what is going on. what is the point in doing all this if she is going to go back to pradeep anway. i feel sorry for vineet. she is irritating me as well. mahaan mona should be her name...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
HinaTashafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hate that crap pradeep.thanx for WU
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenu13

Thank u for the update. i tottally agree. i mean what is going on. what is the point in doing all this if she is going to go back to pradeep anway. i feel sorry for vineet. she is irritating me as well. mahaan mona should be her name...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

All i can say is nice profile pic...no more comments for this pathetic serial..
akruz thumbnail
Thanks swetha for taking time to write this update...i have not watched this for past 2 weeks...thanks to ur written updates...it makes me believe more that its better to leave this serial..
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Swetha, you deserve a Bravery Award for sitting through and updating this Crappiest of Crappy episodes.

What's the point even of the Mona-Vineet scenes they throw us as if to please a dog with a bone (I'm convinced now that this is exactly how Ekta thinks of her audience)? At the end it's going to be Mahaan Mona with Creepy Pradeep. Gosh, even PraCreep is more tolerable than Mona. At least he is blatantly, obnoxiously annoying. Mona seems to exist in the delusion that all these acts of Mahaanta are endearing her to the audience!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
akruz thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

Swetha, you deserve a Bravery Award for sitting through and updating this Crappiest of Crappy episodes.

What's the point even of the Mona-Vineet scenes they throw us as if to please a dog with a bone (I'm convinced now that this is exactly how Ekta thinks of her audience)? At the end it's going to be Mahaan Mona with Creepy Pradeep. Gosh, even PraCreep is more tolerable than Mona. At least he is blatantly, obnoxiously annoying. Mona seems to exist in the delusion that all these acts of Mahaanta are endearing her to the audience!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

And i definitely think its a bone thrown to us, because there is no way they gonna show a honeymoon in eEurope for Moneet...with Pracreep rotting back in Mumbai...๐Ÿ˜ญ