22'10'12 WU-Siddhi asks Kunal to marry her again

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ohh do cji...where were u..missed u loads
anwyays nice WU..loved d hug part very much..n thnx fr adding teh lyrics in the WU
precap...kunu's sexy voice n expressions...ohh im really gonna cry 2mrw
Originally posted by awesumsonia

ohh do cji...where were u..missed u loads
anwyays nice WU..loved d hug part very much..n thnx fr adding teh lyrics in the WU
precap...kunu's sexy voice n expressions...ohh im really gonna cry 2mrw
I was li'l busy Sonia.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I loved the epi,especially the hug part n the song.Since they didnt show Kunal's confession,hoping to see kids in action uniting their parents,at the same time I would like to see Kunal in action,suspecting Richa n exposing her.

Sammy was awesome in precap.Cant wait for the epi to watch his brilliant acting.
Originally posted by -sahasra-

I was li'l busy Sonia.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I loved the epi,especially the hug part n the song.Since they didnt show Kunal's confession,hoping to see kids in action uniting their parents,at the same time I would like to see Kunal in action,suspecting Richa n exposing her.

Sammy was awesome in precap.Cant wait for the epi to watch his brilliant acting.
yaaa sammy was realy ossum in the precap...eagrely waiting to watch a jhalak of his brilliant acting skills
yaaa even i loved the hug part...n ya really want KC to suspect richa n expose her
Agree Sahasra, Samir was extra ordinary in the precap๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
thanks for a great WU, yes maybe he should remarry her  to confirm their love.again
Thanks for the WU ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Noremarraige for now as bth the chipkoos have reached SiNal
Bt why was kunal crying! Did siddhi went back to room or did abhay took her ๐Ÿค”

I still cant beleive richa stepped back after listening kunal saying that he still love siddhi ๐Ÿ˜†

Bt i dnt thnk its possivle as for
Hi Sahasra di, thank you for the wu...!!! Loved today's episode especially sinal hug and Kunal's crying voice was cherry on the cake... โ˜บ๏ธ
Hi Sahasra,
So Beautifully Written the update๐Ÿ˜Š

Its the one of Best epi.. KC balanced the situation so well..๐Ÿ‘