ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Any Arrow fans.
Just two epis aired but I love this show, cant wait to see what else they have in store

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazee4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I absolutely love this show!!! It's amazing!!! Love the cast, love the story, and love the screenplay!! Did I mention I love the cast? HAHA Stephen Amell/Oliver Queeen! HAHAHAH
ixxu thumbnail
Its a gorgeous & talented cast. Im loving each & every one of them.
& then there is Stephen Amell
So far there hasnt been a dull moment in the show. Here are some gifs from the show, enjoy!

crazee4maan thumbnail
AHHH! Nice! Thank you!!! Gotta love him. He is an amazing actor, and good looking too HAHA! I missed todays episode ;( Gonna watch it tomorrow. 
ixxu thumbnail
He really is a great actor with drool worthy looks.
You are most welcome.
ixxu thumbnail
Another great Arrow episode

^ loved this scene, the look they shared.
Good to see how well Laurel really knows Oliver. So well that she knew just by looking at him that he already knew about Tommy & Laurel before Thea told him.
Loved seeing the action scene of Laurel, cant wait to see her as Black Canary
Finally Diggle knows that Oliver is the Green Arrow, I always felt that Diggle had to know, cox Oliver kept disappearing on him & Oliver needs someone in his corner, someone who will cover his back.
I LOVE the show! Only few epi have been aired and I'm HOOKED!!!

Great cast, great storyline and I absolutely love the action/fight scenes.
crazee4maan thumbnail
It's moving right along. I feel like its pretty fast, I cant wait til next week's episode!!! I had a good feeling that she would feel something for the Green Arrow when she met him, and then supposedly in next week's episode I think she finds out that Oliver and Green Arrow are the same guy, I dont know I think I passed out watching the preview HAHA! they kissed!!! next week is going to be interesting!!
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ppl
participate in
CW BANNER CONTEST
hodan1987 thumbnail
I love Arrow. I want to see more of tech girl, Felicity Smoak (cool name). I don't know if it is me or not but I can't get into the relationship between Laurel (Dinah) and Oliver. I see no chemistry between them. Oh well.