WU: 22nd Oct-Mujhe suvreen chahiye

Posted: 11 years ago

Written Update: 22nd Oct, 2012

"Mujhe Suvreen Chahiye"

The episode starts with Puppa guggal recalling Tultuli's words " app gussa ho kyunki aapko lagtha hein ki suvi galath hein lekin suvi shai bhi tho ho skathi hein na"

Puppa feels that he needs to support her..he asks Mumma about the timings of suvi's episode..and mumma replies that it is somewhere around 6 o'clock..hearing this Puppa goes to the caf.

Next scene: V Spot:-

Yuvraj is full on in a manager avatar and he sees to that all are in place before suvi's program…he checks the mike and notices that the mike is not turned on..he asks one of the assistants to turn the mike on…while he asks Zoro abt where suvi is? Zoro in reply says that she is getting ready…later he gets all dreamy abt yuvraj…then yuvraj asks him to bring suvreen as "He wants Suvreen" (Mujhe Suvreen Chahiye)…but zoro who is all lost in yuvi does not hear him and asks him to repeat…thus our cheetah roars out "MUJHE SUVREEN CHAHIYE"…and at the same time the mike is turned on…this line gets heard by all including Annie, Naro and even the caf manager. Yuvi feels embarrassed about it…

Later suvi, makes a entry…she has changed her hair style and has new look…she leaves everyone mesmerized by her new look including Yuvi…

All lights are faded out and we are left with only yuvreen focused…suvi walks twards yuvi and they share the most awaited eye lock…both suvi and yuvi this time have a smile on their face…later annie, naro and zoro enter and they start appreciating suvi..now they say that she should start dieting and various diet plans are being discussed…all this time yuvraj feels completely ignored..

He walks from there all disappointed..!! After he is gone suvi turn around to find he is not there and she too feels disappointed…

Next scene: Puppa enter the caf…suddenly he gets a call from mumma…she enquires about his wear bouts while he is about to answer a young teen opens the caf door which results in pushing puppa down and he falls down…zoro picks up puppa's phone and also has a very friendly talk with him…he also offers him a place…he tells him that this caf is famous not just for coffee but also for his friend suvreen who has become a rock star now…he praises her as he does not know that Puppa guggal is suvi's dad…suvi's dad is all happy and waits for suvi to perform..

Yuvi comes to know about suvi's dad from zoro and he keeps eye on him…later suvi sings the song paheli…yeh kaise yeh paheli…all are happy including puppa…

Later as in the precap…puppa hears a guy passing comment on suvi and this enrages him..he also gets pushed by a guy…and puppa helplessly moves from there….all these were seen by yuvi…

Then they show Alisha who was making arrangements for her mom's surprise party but then she is left all shattered after knowing that her mom would not be coming home as she has to attend a surprise party organized by her friends for her…seriously felt sad seeing Alisha's condition…

Later, we get to see RC and Vivaan in the car…they have some normal conversation…Puppa returns home…then mumma tells him that she very well knows that he had gone to see suvi…but he completely disagrees with her..

Yuvi on the other hand calls those guys who messed up with puppa out and also beats thme up…he also warns them that he does not want them to be seen even near the caf again…suvi sees a crowd and also sees some guys limping away…she asks yuvi wat happened and yuvi says that theu were some unwanted elements and thus he had keep them away from the caf…suvi tells him that u still pick up fights…yuvi is enraged asks her not to talk unless she knows what the whole matter is…suvi gets angry and says that she very well knows what the matter is…yuvi in reply asks her not to interfere in what he does…this hurt suvi and she says that she from now will never interfere in his matters and also will allow him to do what he wants..yuvi is left all angry and disappointed again…

Precap: RC asks suvi if she can teach guitar to vivaan at his home…while suvi rejects the offer…Alisha is hearing all these..!!

Thanks manish... I loved the episode today
Originally posted by KTEP

Thanks manish... I loved the episode today

u r welcome!!! 😃...ya it was a lovely episode!!!! 😃
Thanx for the WU! (Feeling incomplete writing such a small comment 😆)
BTW..reading the last part seems nothing is going Yuvreen's way for now..and now even my inclination seems to be going for RC-suvi..the way they r showing misunderstandings growing and growing like a creeper plant !!! 😆
Originally posted by akshayR

BTW..reading the last part seems nothing is going Yuvreen's way for now..and now even my inclination seems to be going for RC-suvi..the way they r showing misunderstandings growing and growing like a creeper plant !!! 😆

dont worry yar...i dont think the CVs will mess up the track so much...I am sure wat ever happens they will always try to bring them together...I mean like yetsreday showed a small yuvreen scene...so for sure it cannot be anything other than yuvreen...!!!
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

dont worry yar...i dont think the CVs will mess up the track so much...I am sure wat ever happens they will always try to bring them together...I mean like yetsreday showed a small yuvreen scene...so for sure it cannot be anything other than yuvreen...!!!

Lets see..but u know..voh jitna baat kar rahe hain..usme bhi iss gadhe ne...don't interfere karke khatam kar diya...yes they had an eyelock after a month almost 😳 but wahi baat hai..like i said understandings & MISUNDERSTANDINGS... 😆

Lets see..but u know..voh jitna baat kar rahe hain..usme bhi iss gadhe ne...don't interfere karke khatam kar diya...yes they had an eyelock after a month almost 😳 but wahi baat hai..like i said understandings & MISUNDERSTANDINGS... 😆

haan yar...understanding se zyada misunderstanding bad gaya hein...😆...but then i think aaj yuvi apne topper se baath karega...i hope they talk to each other and solve their problems..!!!
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

haan yar...understanding se zyada misunderstanding bad gaya hein...😆...but then i think aaj yuvi apne topper se baath karega...i hope they talk to each other and solve their problems..!!!

Ghantaa!!!..but i hope someone tells what those guys did...because of which yuvi ripped them off...pappa toh batane wale hain nahi..unka dialogue toh direct "Tum uss cafe mein nahi jaogi" se start hoga waise bhi 😛 and yuvi accha kaam karke bhi..BAD GUY bana reh jayega bechara in front of suvi 😭
Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago

Ghantaa!!!..but i hope someone tells what those guys did...because of which yuvi ripped them off...pappa toh batane wale hain nahi..unka dialogue toh direct "Tum uss cafe mein nahi jaogi" se start hoga waise bhi 😛 and yuvi accha kaam karke bhi..BAD GUY bana reh jayega bechara in front of suvi 😭

haan yar...aur yeh yuvi apna gussa kyun nahi santh kar saktha..!!! ??? !!! 😕