Ambi is expecting; Suman to learn that Ambi-Anuj a

Posted: 11 years ago

Ambi is expecting; Suman to learn that Ambi-Anuj are married in Kairi

As per a reliable source the entire family will go for Navratri celebrations where Ambi will faint and people will learn that she is expecting. Now, Tejwanti Mami (Meena Nathani) and Suman are not aware that Ambi and Anuj are a couple in real life. Mami will start talking ill against Ambi, and in a dramatic twist Anuj, not being able to take the insults on his wife, will reveal the truth of he and Ambi being a couple.

On hearing this Suman will plead to stay in the house. Not just that, she will also offer to be their servant. Thus both Suman and Ambi will stay in the same house. But Suman will still be under the impression that Anuj is her lost husband Abhay and has fallen for another woman.

What ... Suman will not come to know that anuj is not abhay...

What instant kichdi kairi...

Tfs
What the?  Why won't Suman find out that abhay is dead.  I don't understand where these writers are taking this.  Suman will get more desperate and will be rolling in anujs feet.  This does not bode well.
This show is showing more unreality...

And i think suman will become psycho and try to harm ambi...
Originally posted by jeannierocks

This show is showing more unreality...

And i think suman will become psycho and try to harm ambi...

Yes, I think so too that Suman will become psychotic and try to harm ambi.  Ambi will loose the baby and then Suman will come realize what she has done and leave.  Suman leave. Suman leave please.
Yeah ambi will loose baby... And suman will give her baby to ambuj and leave ...

This is what kairi is...
I hope Suman leaves withe her bags and child.  I don't want this track to continue.  Want a free ambi and anuj.  In next track they should bring someone who isolates imarti from her sons and tries to kick her out.  Then I want her three daughter in laws to fight for her.  

I want Suman track gone without a trace.
Thanks for sharing.. Kairee is boring and irritating now, I hope this Suman track ends soon, and Kairee bounces back.. :| Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
After reading the article that anuj and ambis reality will partly come out soon I was able to enjoy the episode today.  It was a decent epi with mami paying for her bad deed and very nice ambuj romance.  There were good Sajani moments.  New track of Prakash developing fast.  Hopefully Suman will be out soon but at least the story is developing.  I was getting fed up of seeing Suman do all rituals.  

about time that ambi /anuj relationship is revealed.. suman is being misled.