DOTW : Is what happening fated and right?

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
To increase the activity in the forum, lets have a healthy discussion 😉

As we all know, Sahiba has now fell in love with Daljeet leaving Ranveer while Jazz is in love with Ranveer.

As shown in the beginning, Sahiba is was immature and her love for Ranveer was extreme till she went to London in search of her love. But she meet Daljeet who helped her. After a few twist and turns, Jazz starts falling for Ranveer.

1. Do you think that Sahiba has finally started being matured and realized the seriousness of love which she now sees in Daljeet?

2. Jazz knows that Ranveer was engaged to her for her wealth. Do you think she would be able to make Ranveer fall in love with her?

3. Daljeet's mother is extremely upset over what has happened, do you think she would accept Sahiba as her daughter in law?

Note : Please limit the discussions to only the character in the show and make sure the discussion is related to the topic. No name calling such as 'boring couple' or getting excited and talking for the actor themselves.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Interesting post

Sahiba has come a long way so for me yes I do think to some extend she has matured but not fully .
she has only ever loved Ranveer and in this love she became blind to reality , she unintentionally hurt her family by her actions .
Sahiba been in London in search of Ranveer opened a door to a new chapter in her life , she now was a witness to how someone can care so much for her and during this period staying with Daljeet she started becoming her own person .
Sahiba started feeling safe with Daljeet , she enjoyed every moment they shared this had to be somewhat different to Sahiba . Yeah Sahiba started weighing the two men and she made a firm decision to choose Daljeet . now she knows exactly what she wants , but I'm so sure that she is inlove with Daljeet and think the decision she made was because of Ranveers actions while she's at his place .
So to this extend Sahiba has matured where she can make firm decisions not just on the spur of the moment decisions , she sees love for her from Daljeet , she now knows Daljeet loves her but yet I'm not sure she i inlove with him

Jazz making Ranveer know she is aware why he got engaged to her , I think this statement tells Ranveer just how much Jazz loves him and she accepts him unconditionally , her traits ,her respect for him , her entire character change will make him fall inlove with her

Daljeets mum loved Sahiba she eventually will come around . she'll accept Sahiba
Edited by taahir004 - 11 years ago
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow,very nice topic...i promise to follow your instuctions...let me think then i will answer.😊
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know the answer of 1st point,i know the answer of only 2nd n 3rd point..
2. Yes,Jazz will be able to make Ranveer fall in luv with her,because Ranveer is already heart broken n he'll realise that it is only Jazz who understand him,n truely luv him.In last week's episode,he said to Jazz that "Sab Log tumhare jaise kyu nhi hote,jo mujhe samajh sake"..
3. No way,daljeet's mother will never accept sahiba as her daughter in law...becoz..sahiba left daljeet at the time of thier marriage in front of her..above all she think that his son is too innocent & sahiba is very clever girl...after coming back to india daljeets 'bhabhi' will make sahiba's life more difficult after coming to know about sahiba's past with ranbeer..
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice DOTW Visha..👍🏼

My answers for ur three questions-

1. Well, definitely sahiba has realized the meaning of true love. She has seen/experienced the striking contrast between Daljeet's selfless love and Ranveer's ove which has got a selfish edge to it. Its great to see sahiba n Daljeet together(not because they look cute) but because they are destined to be together from the start. Its refreshing to see how love changes a person, tames that person and makes him a human being. Sahiba is finally thinking as a matured adult thanks to Daljeet who taught her what relationships and love is...😳

2. Jazz is matured surprisingly. She is confident girl, but looks like her thinking is overclouded by Ranveer's presence in her life. She looks like a second sahiba to me. Right now she is so obsessed with Ranveer that she isn't realizing what kind of person Ranveer is..🥱 I hope she opens her eyes and takes solid steps to reform Ranveer, teach him what true love is, win his heart like Daljeet did to sahiba.

3. Time is a miraculous thing. It heals even the toughest of wounds. So with time passing, things would turn positive and Daljeet's mom will forgive her, eventually.
😊
Edited by Priyamvada - 11 years ago
laimdad thumbnail
Very nice DOTW, let's see. 

1. I do think that staying with Daljeet and his family, a cranky landlady and adjusting to London all helped to calm Sahiba. Matured is another question. At least she has come to the point where she realized the differences between the two and her feelings. 
2. Ranbeer is already attracted to Jazz, otherwise why would he be staying out all night with her or calling her when he fought with Sahiba? So, yes I think Jazz will be able to make him love her. 
3. Daljeet's mother had liked Sahiba in the beginning. I think given time, she will again come around. She doen't like Sahiba right now because of the Wedding fiaso, but she also was left in the dark. Sahiba also wasn't ready to divorce Daljeet when she asked her to, so she may soften toward Sahiba realizing Sahiba harbors feeling for Daljeet.

Also, I think through Daljeet and Sahiba's marriage her aunt and his uncle will be reunited. It will be interesting to watch. I think once her family realizes who Sahiba has married they will be unhappy. Afterall, Daljeet's uncle left Beauty to go to London. 
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Guess that next, they would be family a family feud as Manmeet's family would be angry that Harry has left Beauty and went to London and knowing that Daljeet is Harry's nephew would bring more troubles 😊

taahir004 thumbnail
I agree Sahiba's family will be at first unhappy about Daljeet due to Beauty but won't they be more angry with Sahiba for playing around with their emotions she told them she was with Ranveer they yet again got humilated by Ranveers father and when will Sahiba tell her family now shes married to Daljeet
I just somehow feel Sahiba and Ranveer is playing a very dangerous game because Daljeet Sahiba consumation so quick ... I don't think Sahiba has fallen love she chose Daljeet but I think over time she is going to realize her mistake
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: taahir004

I agree Sahiba's family will be at first unhappy about Daljeet due to Beauty but won't they be more angry with Sahiba for playing around with their emotions she told them she was with Ranveer they yet again got humilated by Ranveers father and when will Sahiba tell her family now shes married to Daljeet

I just somehow feel Sahiba and Ranveer is playing a very dangerous game because Daljeet Sahiba consumation so quick ... I don't think Sahiba has fallen love she chose Daljeet but I think over time she is going to realize her mistake

yes,i totally agree wiith you...sahiba will realize her mistake one day...
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

yes,i totally agree wiith you...sahiba will realize her mistake one day...

Ah LOVE!!! It makes fools of us all...