Oct. 23 *Written Updated*

Posted: 11 years ago
AWSOME episode guys!

Part 1

Sahiba very happily knocks on Daljeet's door. He opens it out of balance. She is upset and surpised at his condition. He is bleeding. He says, "Sahibaji tum" Sahiba says, who did this to you. Did Ranveer'" Daljeet says,  "no I just got hurt. Is everything fine between u and Ranveer". Sahiba looks down n says "yes everything is fine now". She holds daljeet and takes him in. They both sit and Sahiba is wiping away the blood from his face. Daljeet is lost in Sahiba's eyes (so hot!!!!) He says "Sahibaji I have to tell u something". Shes says yes me to. Daljeet: Today I saw Ranveer... Sahiba cuts him off saying she knows everything now. He asks if she is fine. Sahiba syas I have been more happy then today. Daljeet takes her hand says, "happy? Happy for what?" Sahiba starts to open his shirt and wipes the bruises! Sshe thinks to herself "why isn't he understanding what I mean. What do I say. why am I so shy" loll Daljeet is a bit slow. Daljeet is thinking to himself "Why isn't she looking at me. She has never been so quiet" (OMG guys watch this scene the way she has his shirt open caring for him ufff) Sahiba closes his shirt. N he says "u didn't answer me. Why are u happy". He holds her chin and says tell me. She says "u understand everything without me saying. DO u really need me to say it now" He looks sad and says "I already made a mistake misunderstanding u before I cant afford to make the mistake again. I wont be able to handle myself this time." Sahiba looks down, "I...I LOVE YOU DALJEETJI"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛 The theme song plays. Lighting outside. Both stare and she says ILU againnn. He just looks at her. She looks up n down. She gets up n goes away to balcony. He comes. Sahiba smiling. She says  "I know I made alottt of mistakes, that I cant even say sorry. But I still have hope u will take me. I know I am not worthy for u, why will u love me." Daljeet holds her. And she says let me go pls. He doesn't " how can i? How can I leave these hands. I love u veryyy much to Sahibaji" SAhiba  huge smile. "I love you Sahbiaji". Song plays. (they need to stop with the ji's loll) They are drowned in each others love. He takes her hands n sees the chura. He is ahppy "u did all this for me" she nods n says jus one thing is missing" She goes to the room to get sindoor. Daljeet follows her. She hands him the sindoor and says "this was missing" He takes it and applys it to her forhead. Both are crazyyy happy. Daljeets eyes are a killer. He holds her face and kisses her forhead. "Now u look beuitful Sahibaji. But something is still missing" He goes and gets a RING!!! "I got this when I wanted to first tell u how much I love u" He takes her hand and puts it on her finger. He grabs her face n kisses her again. Lights go out and she hugs him tight! They both smile. Daljeet lights a candle. Sahiba is anxious. He walks over to her and continues to light sooo many candles. They both get close. About to kiss on the lips. Sahiba gets shy and trys to go away. Daljeet grabs her hand and pulls her close. She smiles. He stares. She says "Daljeetji I will never leave ever" He goes and holds her face and takes off her earing. And they both sit. He again slowly goes up to take off her tikka. Sahiba is happy n anxious. He goes brushes through her hair. She closes her eyes, rubbing her cheek against his hand. Intense scene. He lays her down on the bed. Both are holding each other. And boom lol the deed is done. 

Part 2

Next morning. Both are sleeping hugging each other sooo very close, Sahiba on his shoulder. Both wake up at the same time and stare at each other. She smiles ad tries to get up but falls. He smiles and says " do that one more time." He goes close to her and they hug laying in bed.

Precap: Daljeet hugs her and says no one can stay mad at her. Ranveer sees. She tells him that why don't u understand there is nothing between us anymore. I am Daljeet's wife! Everyone shocked.

Edited by ana1 - 11 years ago
thank for wonderful update it was an awesome epic
Thanks ana hehe finally sajeet unite :p now jazveer time i just hope ranveer starts loving jazz frm bottom of his heart its better he forgets saheba she is happy now :)
Thank you for the awesome update.'👏

Today's episode was epic. Sajeet unites...Omg...Love it...

Loved Today's Episode. Finally Sajeet Are Together. (:
Thanks for the lovely update
The episode sounds fantabulous 😳
Thanks for the update ana, the episode was beautiful and both Sahiba and Daljeet are finally re-united 😊
thanks ana..

that was a bombastic episode ;)
After the first episode written update, this the update to get over 70 likes 👏