Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Parvarrish 23rd October Written Update 

The episode starts with ginny sleeping and rocky thinking what to do so that he can avoid picnic and for that he need solid reason to give to mom. He then start doing acting of stomach ache and goes to washroom. Ginny gets disturb ðŸ˜†

Next morning ginny and rashi talking on phone about picnic. Ginny ask for Ravi is she coming or not as this picnic just for her. Ginni then tell sweety that rocky is not feeling well. Sweety then tell rashi to tell her mom that they are going in some farm house. Then she goes to rocky room and ask him what happen he say i am not feeling well have to go washroom again n again.

Pinky say Ravi don't want to go so we should cancel picnic. Rashi gets angry and say why indirectly we are going for her. Then say that you want Ravi to get happy and forget whatever happen then give me 5 min and leaves both jeet and pinky smiles.

Rashi and raavi in room rashi try to change raavi mood and rashi get agree to go to picnic ðŸ˜› Sweety is worried for rocky and ask lucky ji to call doctor but rocky comes and stop them to call doctor and say he will b fine as he will stay home and rest. Sweety okay then i will stay with you ðŸ˜† Rocky say no no i will b okay sweety then your daddy ji will stay with you rocky no he will make me eat junk food then it will get more pain sweety say yea right then i will stay with you. Rocky say you have planned this picnic so you should go.. Lucky say he is big boy he can take care of himself let him leave alone and if he still don't feel better till evening then i will comeback ðŸ˜³

All leaving for picnic as soon as they leave Rocky gets the call from Ud and he happily ask when they have to go but he tell him that trip is cancelled ðŸ˜† Rocky say OMG now what i we will do home alone ðŸ˜† he run and stop them and say he is fine now and we will go with them ðŸ˜† All leave for the picnic.

They reach farmhouse everyone like the place and are really happy.. Luckji meet the caretaker and say that he has bring the party and they will stay here and if they will like the place they will take it.. Care taker say no i can't let them stay like this without the owner permission. Ginny comes and call daddy ji ma is calling and leaves caretaker say oh so this is your family. Luckji say my family please don't let them know anything and he give caretaker 1000 rupees and he gets agree.

Jeet is trying to open door luckyji say let me try and he was also not able to open it then caretaker tell them that it's a automatic door not b open with keys.. Luckji say oh this farmhouse is must be of rich people. Sweet you are saying like you don't know them it's you friend farmhouse or you are lying with me..

Rocky friend's mom come and she is leaving for farmhouse. Sunny saw a photo in his room and ask caretaker who are they? He tell him that they are the owner of this farmhouse (Rocky's friend mom picture was shown)

Episode Ends

Edited by Natasha... - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago