Written Update Oct 23rd 2012

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Here's today's update

Starts with the same scene Shivani is telling Sandhya that may be you forgot about dinner but Sandhya is adamant that Shivani didn't tell her anything about the dinner. Then she says even your phone was unreachable and Sahil agrees. Sandhya says that means I'm lying right. Shivani says yes you are lying. Everybody is shocked. Raj Laxmi shuts her up and tells her that Sandhya is elder and here in our house we respect our elders. Sahil tries to make everything okay but Raj Laxmi leaves from there. Shivani is clarifying that she told Sandhya about the dinner, she then goes to Buaji and says teh same thing. Buaji tells her that Sandhya tried to call you infront of us. Shivani says Anoop and Sahil both gots calls on their phones then how come we didn't get any call from home.

Anoop says I think there is some confusion you guys should eat your dinner. Buaji says we'll eat our dinner but who's going to make Raj Laxmi eat her dinner. Mansi says I'll make her eat it. 

In raj Laxmi's room Sahil is trying to lighten the situation by making fun of Raj laxmi's body but she's still angry and she tells him I'm going to sleep. He tries talking to her but she ignores him. 

In kitchen Anoop comes and tells Mansi to feed Raj laxmi. Mansi tells him to take food for her but Anoop says no she won't eat it if I take the food but Mansi still gives him food and tells him, A situation can be fixed if one person takes a step towards other. Anoop asks her is she sure about this and she nods so Anoop takes the food.

Anoop goes in Raj Lamxi's room, she asks him who told you to come here ? Mansi right ? He tells her to eat but she tells them to go and let her sleep.

Buaji is worried that something is wrong her husband tells her not to worry. She tells him I have to find out what's wrong. Sandhaya is in the kitchen having mithai. Buaji asks her what is she doing here. She tries to make her understand what she did was wrong but Sandhaya plays the innocent and says you are doubting that what I said is a lie. You always think I'm wrong and she leaves.

Mansi and Shivani are discussing and Mansi asks are you sure that Sandhaya is taking revenge. Shivani says leave it.

Sandhaya is talking on phone, Mansi is pretending that her phone is lost so Sandhaya gives her phone to Mansi to call herself and check. She checks Sandhaya's call list and finds out that she didn't call them. Mansi is thinking about confronting Sandhaya but then she stops.

At night Shivani goes in kitchen and finds someone snooping around, she thinks it's some thief and she gets scared. (I think it's Raj laxmi trying to find some food ðŸ˜†)

Precap: Shivani is waking up Sahil and tells him there is a thief in the kitchen. He wakes up everyone else and tells them. They all go in kitchen and turn on the light. Mansi and Shivani scream

Happy reading !! :)

Edited by -tehreem- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

@ tehreem .. thank you very much!!!