WU:23/10-Kabhi yahan tho kabhi wahan;jayenge kaha?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

how absolutely degrading. I swear is Mona just stupid?
thanks for the update swetha.thank god i didn't watch this crap.nt again.but y did vineet ask mona to visit pradeep for the last time?
 jst noticed the precap🤢oh god can a woman be so stupid😡sick with her mahaan nari act😡
Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
Miss Mahaan is so stuck up that even today she thinks that her fault was not wearing fancing clothes etc 

Let me tell you Mona your fault is that you are blind to the fact that your husband treated you like garbage throughout your 12 years of shaadi! He wasn't only a bas***d when he cheated on you! He was a horrible person before that and after that! And that is because you let him treat you like you are a kira. His niceness only surfaces in a drunken state. Only then he has the courage to say the truth and that only because he knows that he is at loss. Not because he values you as a humanbeing!!! If he doesn't value you as a humanbeing then how will he value you as his wife or mother of his children??
Tomorrow Pradeep is sober and again in his true avtar which is being a self centered JERK!!!
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
Seriously these kind of characters and mahanta just gets on your nerves doesnt it???  Feel like giving one tight slap to Mona and telling her, WAKE UP GAL!!!
Originally posted by rtms

thanks for the update swetha.thank god i didn't watch this crap.nt again.but y did vineet ask mona to visit pradeep for the last time?
 jst noticed the precap🤢oh god can a woman be so stupid😡sick with her mahaan nari act😡

Are Yaar. This is the way how all bhartiye nari say their final good bye to their pati parmeshwar.

Vineet noticed that Mona got worried after hearing Mr Johnson say on the phone that Pradeep should be sacked from his job. Mona says she can't say anything to Pradeep, because she has no HAQ anymore. I mean really?? Damn woman you are the president of the company. What more HAQ do you need to reprimand a lousy vice president!!! Anyway Vineet tells Mona that she is about to marry him and therefore she needs to say a final goodbye to the person with whom she has spent 12 years of her life with. He thinks it is very important to do that because Vineet didn't have the chance to say good bye to his Priyali who is no more. Vineet wants Mona to say her final good bye to Pradeep after which he is no more in her life. So the stupid lady goes to say her final good bye at pati parmeshwar's bachelor party where he is totally tunn and surrounded by half clothed girls!!!
Originally posted by jayashs

Seriously these kind of characters and mahanta just gets on your nerves doesnt it???  Feel like giving one tight slap to Mona and telling her, WAKE UP GAL!!!

Seriously! Only I know that slaps don't have any effect on Mona. She needs a complete brain transplantation to think correctly. I would say don't take risks and go ahead with a heart transplantation as well. Yeh nahin hona chahiye that after a new set of brains her heart still beats for that jerk!

Thanks Swetha for the WU 😊
Ms Mahaan deserves what she is getting and deserves Mr. Bechara to the core 🤢
mona was far better at jhalak dikhla ja...here is acting like a moronic mahaan aatma with a lobotomy most days and occassional maha devi maata avtars...
this serial is doomed , cant believe i am still watching and commenting on it...

unfortunately folks it seems like ekta wants her darling back with mona,,,pity but good for vineet, who deserves way better...
wont be the first one with a broken heart for not getting his loved one but way better than20 years later, wondering what the hell...and can she not think...she may be going over to pradeeps to cook his food and make sure he takes his medicines...

some of the blank expressions that she is giving these days...even frankenstien was more animate...loved mona as hostess for live tv but she has to admit, serials are not her thing!!!!

thanks swetha for the update

ur update is more interesting then the episode

i saw end part only and the precap which blyti talked about earlier

wonder if cvs read her post

pati ke charron ki dhool apni maang mein

mona was very good in jassi  and lvoed here her character is dumb dumber dumbest..  i dont know if she is getting the feedback or where story wud head aftr all this

and new promo of  whats his name shaurya being killed by anushka
uff