Words cannot be taken back...😆

Madhav nahi hain tumhara...
tumhara to Sameer hain
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Shaffy khel khel mein shall i post first chapter 😉

but remember their wonot  be any update on this FF tomorrow 😳

Deal ok hain tho i will post it right now 

chal tik hain.. vese bhi I am super excited to read the part...
Originally posted by shafyyy

chal tik hain.. vese bhi I am super excited to read the part...

ok give me 5 minutes i will update 😃
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

ok give me 5 minutes i will update 😃

you know i  am loving you for this...
Chapter-1

Indira is waiting for her would-be "John Curtis", officer comes and asks to fill the marriage form. Everything happened so fast that she did not fill the form yet, she is writes her name, proceeds to fill the bridegroom's name, someone disturbs and gives her a letter. Indira is about to open the letter she hears someone saying "bridegroom arrived" 
Indira holds the letter to check later and returns the form mouthing she will fill later and turns to see her boyfriend. But she sees he is clearing his face with tissue. Indira smiles ofcourse she knows how handsome he looks, his height and his gym body. All her girlfriends envy at her luck for dating such a handsome guy. John is her junior in office; he joined as her assistant in the office. His smartness has attracted her instantly to him. She started liking him and one day he proposed her and she accepted. Rest is history now she is going to marry him. Indira stands looking at her toes, feeling little shy like a true Indian bride. Father started the reading the vows, then she heard him saying "I do" then Father read the vows for her, Indira says "I do" Father gives the rings and asks them to exchange, the guy puts the ring on Indira's finger. Indira thinks 'the ring I bought for John is not a perfect fit for him but we have no time, so let it be I will buy one more ring after our marriage' she puts the ring still thinking but to her surprise the ring fits him perfectly as if it is made for him. Indira gets surprised and before she can express it. Father says "now you can kiss the bride" Indira feels someone raised her veil. Indira raises her head to meet a pair of black eyes. Indira gasps as it is not John but before she can say anything the stranger covers her lips with his. He did not give her time to register anything. He took her lips roughly but slowly he reduces his pressure over her lips. No one kissed Indira with such a roughness, not even John. She felt the stranger wrapping his hands around her waist and pulling her near. Indira weirdly feels a physical fever hit her body from head to toe when his body came into contact and her hormones reacted shameless, she parts her lips to take air but feels his tongues entering to taste her more, she holds his shoulder to steady her and slowly puts her hands around his neck when he deepens the kiss, she shivers when his tongue touched her. When the stranger breaks the kiss and releases her, she faintly heard the whisper and Father saying "now I pronounce you Man and Wife". She felt dizzy, she is not sure if she is feeling dizzy due to the kiss or shock or due to her empty stomach as she did not ate anything from afternoon with excited of marriage. She heard faintly father asking her to sign on the papers, Indira raises her head to see the stranger writing something on paper and running towards the exit though other people are calling him to come back to take his bride. Indira is confused what to do, in her dizzy and unconscious mind she signs where the father asked her to do, as she felt it is just a normal bill paper. She closes her eyes to come to her complete sense then opens her eyes to see she just signed the marriage registration form. She want to shout it is not john but it is too late the Father surrendered the paper to the officer beside him. Father "your marriage registration certificate will be send to you address. I want to wish you both but I think your Man is in little hurry" and smiles leaving the church. Indira's marriage is the last marriage in the church. Indira without wasting any more time she runs to the fire exit, leaving everyone to whisper at her back because the bridegroom left her after marrying her but Indira is too shocked to register anything what people are saying because whom she just got married is not John but some stranger. Indira sees the stranger running down the exit, she calls "hey you" the stranger turns and their eyes meet each other, Indira for the first time sees his face clearly, he is the most handsome male she has ever seen, he is more handsome than John, she shamelessly admits but who is he. 
The stranger "I am sorry, but have to accept you are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen, thanks for saving my life and good bye" and he leaves from the exit like a wind. Indira looks at the letter in her hand and opens to read it, the letter is from John "I am sorry Indira, I like you but I love crystal more than you. I dated you to achieve my goals in my career. I know you will never accept for living relationship so I thought you will break the relationship mutually but you proposed me for marriage I felt if I reject you will damage my career so I accepted but I cannot marry you as I donot love you. You are not my dream girl. I got job in another good firm so I am leaving you and job going to settle with Crystal. Have a great life ahead" Indira feels like earth is shaking under her feet. Once again life let her alone.

Indira's family: Inder Sharma is the present Chief Minister of Maharashtra. His first wife is Kutumb Sharma, a devoted housewife. Inder Sharma has a mistress Jhumpa, thought kutumb knows this she keeps silence for their only daughter Indira Sharma. Indira is very much attached to Kutumb, but never able to connect to his father as he always neglect her. One day Kutumb died in a bomb blast which actually planted for Inder Sharma. Indira is seven years old at that time; she started hating Inder as because of his illegal contacts and his disputes which lead to this bomb blast taking away kutumb's life, at that time Inder is just a Minister. Later Inder Sharma married Jhumpa making his relationship legal as Jhumpa is pregnant with Mandira. Jhumpa and Indira never had any mother-daughter relationship. Indira never cared for Jhumpa and the same goes for Jhumpa. For Indira Jhumpa is her father's wife nothing more than that. But Indira always took care of Mandira as Jhumpa always stays away from house with the name of kitty parties. This developed a good relationship between Mandira and Indira. Mandira always admires her sister who stands for her rights without any fear but Jhumpa always separates Indira and Mandira tries her best not to form a bond between the girls. Mandira turns into a beautiful young girl. Indira is natural beauty but she feels low as Jhumpa always made her feel she is not beautiful and dominates her with her artificial beauty, this developed a little inferiority complex in Indira. Indira to hide this feel changed herself into a tomboyish girl who always wears Jeans, T-shirts but never dresses as a girl. Once when Inder introduced Mandira as his pretty daughter Indira feels neglected. Indira move away from India with bahana of studies. Financially Inder never showed any difference between Indira and Mandira. But that is not Indira want from him. Though Jhumpa sometimes neglect Mandira but in whole Mandira got love of both Inder and Jhumpa where Indira did not, she lost her mother when she is 7 years and from then she is bought up by Nanny. 

After studies Indira joined some firm to set her career in US itself, never want to go back to India, in the firm she met John, when John started showing interest in her she felt happy and wanted once again. When he accepted to marry her she felt her lonely life is ended and but now once again left alone in her life like her family raising the feeling of unwanted.

After a week Indira sits in her balcony looking at her marriage application form where stranger has signed in hurry. She did not allow the officer to register and more over officer does not have strangers ID proofs to register the marriage. Indira did not throw that application away, she donot know the reason. She remembers the stranger words 'have to accept you are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen' and his kiss, Indira closes her eyes with angry for still feeling his lips on her. She opens the form roughly to see the stranger name and which she read many times, her bridegrooms name is – Sameer Saxena signed very stylishly, she felt as if the letters are winking at her.

i updated the first part shaffy 🤗
Awsome part..
john left her...
and Instead of him Sameer married her..
well their is not yet being resgister because not id proof of sameer..
but 

OMG...!!!
kiss,..
that was awsome..
i knew John will do somehing like this...
firangi's are always like this...

Nupue really had a lonely childhood..
HOpe his yet not or yet Husband could change her life...
I one thing is sure something is really gonna change now...
What a start to the ff!
Just amazing.
It was too good.
Hats off to you for this.👏

i  m shocked like indira its happen so fast
what full speed jet let like 1 chapter
i loved it