Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing concept Di.
Plz do send me PM.😊
Loved the first part!amazing!👏update it soon!and plz sent me a PM!😊
OMGGG di i salute ur concept
what a start
GOSH itna  sab  kuch hogaya ek update  main ...
though i felt   sad  for  indira as  jhon deceived her but i m really very happy that  she  got  married with Sameer
but the  marriage  was  too mysterious. how did  she saved  Sam's life??
awww my Indira's past   was   so sad...
but  she  is  strong  enough  to handle  erything

love  it  to the core
do update  next  part soon

hey i am back with my update 🥳
Chapter-2

Sameer stands in his balcony looking at the stars, he still remember the day he got married to a stranger, if he consider it as marriage. He got hold of a memory card contains some important documents which may destroy the country's pride. To save them and himself he entered the church. He saw bride is waiting for her bridegroom, he know want he is going to do is wrong but he cannot create the scene in the church and he need to escape safely until the memory card is safely surrendered to the concern officials.  He enters the church with a tissue on his face acting as if he is clearing his face. He noticed the bride did not identify him taking it as advantage he hides between the people and stands near the father. He repeated the vows looking around him and said "I do" exchanging the rings. 
Sameer came back to present looks down at the ring in his finger, he donot know why he did not remove the ring till now from that day. Sameer takes a deep  breath remebering that day, he tried his best not to remove the veil but notice some guy is about to enter the church who is following him, Sameer immediately removes the veil acting as if he is really a bridegroom. Sameer noticed the girl is about to shout to stop her from shouting sealed her lips with his. Sameer lost it completely as soon as his lips touched her soft lips, he has no intension to deepen the kiss but he did it forgetting everything, when he pulled her body into his arms he know he done a mistake because when her soft body touched his, he felt a high voltage current passed through his body, with a much difficulty he broken the kiss looked at her swollen lips which tempted him to kiss her again, without his knowledge he signed the papers the officer showed and run from there before he can lost it and take her into his arms to kiss her once again senselessly. He heard a beautiful voice calling him, his sixth sense told she is the girl and he turns to prove that she the beautiful stranger. He never felt so difficult to run away from a stranger but there is something in her that asked him to just take her along with him but he knows his job and his life is dedicated to the country. Sameer comes back to present, sighs "let it be, she is in US and you are in India border, you can never see her again and that is very much better for you". He never wants a family or a girl in his life which may make him weak. He hates girl's simple funda, according to him girls are just of two types one either very weak or one who are very strong headed. And he never wants to get involved with any girl in his life. Thanks to his mother and his ex-wife. One is very weak to fight with her family to give him her family name and the other is very strong, ethna strong hain ki she left him for another guy who is rich than him and has time to just waste on her. So he keeps girl a distance, he always have very small affairs when he feels a need for physical satisfaction. His girlfriend's clearly know that their relationship is temporary, so no one forced him for a permanent relationship.

For the first time Sameer remembers a girl whom he just met for a brief moment and kissed her once. And almost married her, he looks at his ring. After one months still he remembers the girl, Sameer sighs and curses himself for remembering her once again, pushes his thoughts taking some sealed cover, he just removes the order letter and reads it nth time; he keeps back the order letter. He hates, he hates to obey the orders written in the papers, hates to go back, and hates to go back to Diwan family. He checks his phone where he received another voice message – "come back home beta, you dada ji is not feeling well. Please for your mother, come back". But he has no intension to go back. Very less people know his original name because all his certificates, passport has only one name that is Sameer Saxena but his original name is Sameer Diwan which he never tells to anyone and hates to core to reveal it as well. May be that is the reason his ex-wife left him, if she knows he is one of the richest families son, she might have stayed back. But he donot need such people in his life, he is happy alone.

About Sameer's past:

Gayatri and Yash are teenage lovers, but as Gayatri and Yash families are rivals in business, Yash decides to dump Gayatri with fear of his father Uday. When Yash dumps Gayatri, she is 18 years old but pregnant with his child. Gayatri stayed in Naintial with help of her mother and gave birth to Sameer. She left Sameer in Naintial orphanage. After 3 years at last Yash succeeds in make his family accept Gayatri. During marriage Gayatri reveals about Sameer to Yash and his family. But Yash's father who accepts the marriage with a great difficulty rejects to accept Sameer who born without wedlock and moreover he felt if news about unwanted child comes out then it may hamper their reputation and business. Uday decides to arrange all necessary things money can buy for Sameer but to keep him away from all. Gayatri and Yash accept Uday's decision as they are helpless at that time. Time went and Sameer grows up in orphanage. When he is 14 years old he comes to know about his real parents which really develop a hatred for them. Uday after realizing his mistake tries to bring back Sameer but Sameer rejects to go back to Diwans and did not want to change his Surname – Saxena - which one of his orphanage head gave him. He always felt as unwanted child in Diwan family. Later he joins army and serves the nation but due to someone misunderstand Army head blames Sameer for some unsuccessful mission which hurts Sameer ego a lot, he proved himself as innocent and took a break from his service.

Sameer "let it be, old man is dying let me go and see his face for the last time" says bitterly. Calls Diwan mansion "Hello Sameer Saxena speaking… yes I am coming hom-, Diwan mansion" he cuts the call takes the sealed cover and goes to his room to pack his things. 

Indira sits in her balcony sipping her coffee, one month completed after her unexpected marriage. She never revealed it to anyone. Thank god, Indira and John did not reveal to anyone in the office that they are marrying otherwise Indira has to face a lot of gossips. Moreover no one in her office knows that she is Chief Minister's daughter. She maintains it as top secret, as she donot want anyone to do friendship with her for some benefit. When John proposed she felt may be she got the real love but she is so wrong, he just used her for his career. Indira sighs and turns to look at the city, her office people just know that Indira and John are dating and when John got a new job in Europe Indira and John has breakup mutually. Indira maintained the same story. She already removed her ring from her left hand which the stranger made her wear in the church but kept it to her right hand, donot know why she is not able to exchange it or throw it. But if she wears it in left hand she has to answer a lot of people which she hates. She just wish once and only once to meet that stranger and ask him "why the h*ll he came into her life like a wind and went away", she is not able to forgot the stranger and worst his kiss. She never felt like this for anyone, she donot know what is there in that stranger which is pulling her towards him. She knows it is foolish to think about him who is not going to come into her life. Indira cell rings disturbing her thoughts, Indira lifts the call "Hello Indira Sharma here" on otherside Mandira, her sister "di, I am talking from city hospital, please come home, dad-dad" Indira gets tensed "Mandira relax relax and tell me what happen to dad" Mandira with a sob tone says "dad has a heart attack and admitted in the hospital" Indira "how is he now, I just saw the news they did not show anything-" Mandira "We decided to keep it away from public, for now doctors said he is still in danger. Please di please come, I need you" Indira "fine I-I am coming, I am coming back to India" Indira sighs goes back to her room to pack her bags to go to India. She calls and informs her boss about medical emergency, as Indira never takes leave his boss considered it and gave her one month leave immediately.

Diii how  could u write  such a different  and  beautiful story

I swear  its  gonna one of the best  stories   of ur's

Hmmm so Sam dint remove  the ring. That means  somehow  he still connected  to his unknown bride. Hmm so he was in some  imp mission and and went  to church to save the prove rm wrong person and  then this incident  happened. But one thing I couldn't  get  and it was  why hehad  exchanged   the  ring. I mean he just  wanted  to hide himself frm those ppl. And he did it-lekin ring kaise  exchange karli and then he also signed  marriage  certificate ..itna  sab  kuch kaisa hogaya???? so  it was  their  destiny to connect  them  together

Sameers  past  was  painful- even I m also hate  yush and gayatri…..he had suffered  a lot

And  about  indira-somehow she was also lonely like  sameer. Just  like  sameer she was also ignored her parents……

And  that's why their  feelings  r mutual-that is they  r unwanted

Wonderful  story di. I m loving  it

Do cont it

Btw  congo  to BRO- have a happy marriage life…..my best wishes  for him. Dher  sare    maasti karma.and jaldi wapas ana. Cant stay long without u and ur  FF..

May ALLAH bless u

nice update
congrates for your brother engagement so thats why you are busy in shopping 😃
Fantastic update.
It will be interesting to see, how & when sam & indira will meet again.
Originally posted by Faria.

Diii how  could u write  such a different  and  beautiful story

I swear  its  gonna one of the best  stories   of ur's

Hmmm so Sam dint remove  the ring. That means  somehow  he still connected  to his unknown bride. Hmm so he was in some  imp mission and and went  to church to save the prove rm wrong person and  then this incident  happened. But one thing I couldn't  get  and it was  why hehad  exchanged   the  ring. I mean he just  wanted  to hide himself frm those ppl. And he did it-lekin ring kaise  exchange karli and then he also signed  marriage  certificate ..itna  sab  kuch kaisa hogaya???? so  it was  their  destiny to connect  them  together

Sameers  past  was  painful- even I m also hate  yush and gayatri'..he had suffered  a lot

And  about  indira-somehow she was also lonely like  sameer. Just  like  sameer she was also ignored her parents''

And  that's why their  feelings  r mutual-that is they  r unwanted

Wonderful  story di. I m loving  it

Do cont it

Btw  congo  to BRO- have a happy marriage life'..my best wishes  for him. Dher  sare    maasti karma.and jaldi wapas ana. Cant stay long without u and ur  FF..

May ALLAH bless u

Sameer was pretending to be bridegroom so exchanged ring silently still looking around him to escape and signature he done without his knowledge as he is as shocked as Indira otherwise he would have never give his identity just like that 😉

Thanks for the wishes Faria, i will convey to my brother 🤗
Originally posted by clustersofstar

nice update
congrates for your brother engagement so thats why you are busy in shopping 😃

Thanks dear 🤗
yes whole day we are in shopping 😆