Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ratibob007

Fantastic update.

It will be interesting to see, how & when sam & indira will meet again.

it will take along time i mean many chapters for their next meet πŸ˜‰ hmm may some 7 to 8 chapters tho jarru lagega πŸ˜†
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
Rasha4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update!sam's past is so sad!cont it soon!
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was awsome... awsome  part..dear
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i know you are busy...but still you can update...
don't worry about pm that could be done by me and faria
just update it...
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafyyy

i know you are busy...but still you can update...
don't worry about pm that could be done by me and faria
just update it...

Thanks dear i know you both will be there... i am trying my best to complete the update and post it but it is taking some time as i am really busy, you will find this discontinuity till 10th November πŸ˜³
PD_forums thumbnail
Hey I am back with my update πŸ₯³
PD_forums thumbnail
Chapter-3

Diwan mansion:

It looks like a huge palace located in middle of arces of land. Mansion consists of a lot of bed room, a big party hall type of hall where business parties and all are arranged. A family dining hall where everyone sits together and have their breakfast, lunch or dinner, a living room, study room etc. Whatever occasion may be they celebrate together. There is a well maintained stable in the mansion, as Diwans loves horse riding. They have servant's quarters at the back of their mansion and servants are very old and faithful. The mansion has a very good advanced security system, taken care by Shergil Security agency; it is very hard for anyone to reach the mansion. The whole mansion is arounded with a hug garden and then starts different types of fields consists of grapes, wheat and other leaf vegetables. Uday likes harvest works, as their great grand fathers are farmers. Uday's father entered the business field with import and export of vegetables, fruits, grape wines etc., from then there was no looking back. Uday Diwan and Inder Sharma's father are friends. Inder Sharma's father is politically powerful where Uday Diwan is wealthy. They helped each other in their fields to touch the heights. After Inder Sharma's father's death still Uday Diwan kept his tie-ups with Inder Sharma. Yash and Inder also became friend though not so thick like Uday and Inder's father but they formed a very good bond. When Kutumb died, Gayatri bought Indira for few days to their mansion but later when Inder re-married Indira is taken away to Inder's house on insist of Jhumpa as she donot want to be in wrong books by leaving her adopted daughter with some other family. Gayatri still considers Indira as her own child and dreams to make her daughter-in-law, as Gayatri is close to Kutumb.

Gayatri receives the message from Sameer that he is coming home, she is very happy she is going to see her son after along time. She goes to Uday's room. Kiran is sitting on Uday's bed giving him some medicine. Gayatri "papa ji, Sameer is coming back" Uday's pale face glows alittle hearing the news. Kiran feels happy and smiles with tears. Everyone want Sameer back, they all are ready to accept their mistake for sending him away. Gayatri comes out almost running bangs into a young girl. 
Girl "by god mama, where are you running. Are you planning to ditch dad and run away in this age" winks at her, Gayatri slaps on the girls head "nautanki baaz, aapne maa see asee baat karthe hain kaa" 
Girl "by god maa, donot beat me. Mere baal karab hojayega" Gayatri shakes her head and hugs her daughter kissing her on her forehead, Nupur Diwan, 4th and twin child of Diwan's. Nupur is too filmy, always lives in her lala land dreams about her princes charming and ofcourse atlast she got him. Yes, Mayank Sharma her boss at office and soon to be Zoru ka kulam, I mean would-be of Nupur. Her marriage is set after one month. She and her sister Gunjan are laadles of Diwans, to Mayank's utter disappointment Gayatri made Nupur resign her job and stay along with her at home for next one month, as after marriage she will be going to her sasuaral leaving everyone. 
Gayatri "Sameer is coming back" 
Nupur "kadoos aaraha hain  by god" gains another slap on her head. 
Nupur "sorry sorry, I mean big brother is coming" keeps a broad smile. Gayatri smiles back and hugs Nupur. Servant brings phone says "Gunjan di ka phone" 
Nupur immediately takes the call "hello Gunjan, what are you doing" 
Gunjan "hi Nupur di, I am fine. Mama ko phone do please". 
Gunjan the youngest Diwan child and twin sister of Nupur. She got married to Samrat two years back. Four months back she gave delivery to a cute little baby boy. Nupur gives the phone to Gayatri "hello beta" before Gunjan can tell anything Nupur takes back the phone to listen what she wants to tell. Gunjan thinks she is talking with her mother says "maa, rice and oats meal kaise bana than hain for baby. Nanny is not coming from last two days and yesterday when I prepared baby did not like it" says with a baby crying tone. 
Nupur "that's why people say you need to learn little cooking and house works before marrying. Kudd kaa beta hogaya hain but still donot know how to cook properly" 
Gunjan "di aap bi naa, mama ko phone doo" 
Nupur "nahin doongi, Nanny do din kaliya nahin aye tho yaa haal hain by god" 
Gunjan "di, donot make me angry" 
Nupur "hain hain bohot dekha hain Nupur per gussa dikha nee wale, kuch seeko mama see, she alone handled 4 children" Gayatri feels little bad as she is not there to take care of her 5th and first child – Sameer. Before Nupur can see it Gayatri covers her sadness with a smile. 
Gunjan "di, you are going to marry soon and when you will have kids naa then I will talk with you and now please give phone to mama my son is starving" says with a pleasing tone. 
Nupur "ok ok giving" Gayatri takes the phone and explains the procedure where Gunjan without cutting the call makes the food for baby successfully. 
Gunjan "thanks mama" 
Gayatri "Gunjan sunoo" Gunjan who is about to cut the call says "hain maa" 
Gayatri "Sameer, tumhara bhai araha hain" 
Gunjan "really, for Nupur's marriage" 
Gayatri "I did not inform him about her marriage. He did not come to Rishi or your marriage so I asked him to come to see your Grandfather. Hope he will stay till Nupur's marriage" 
Gunjan "you donot worry maa once he comes we will make him stay here forever" 
Gayatri "hope it happen like that beta. And when are you coming" 
Gunjan "bass mama, next week most probably I will be there in Diwan mansion for Nupur's marriage arrangements. Samrat may come later once he completes his meetings" 
Gayatri "fine take care" 
Gunjan "ji maa". Nupur hugs Gayatri as she can see her mother's sad face which she is trying to hide from everyone "mama, Sameer bhai ko hum jaana nahin dange this time, just let him come" 
"who is coming maa ji" someone says from behind. Nupur and Gayatri turns back to see Shweta carrying a tray contains coffee and snacks coming towards them. 
Nupur runs towards her "bhabi why are you doing all this, where are the servants. Give me" take the tray from her 7 and half month pregnant bhabi - shweta. Gayatri smiles at the way Nupur and Shweta always mingles with each other. If Gunjan is hear the trio always made huge fuss around the Diwan mansion. 
Shweta "for your brother, he likes to take coffee from my hands" blushing a little. 
Nupur "by god, bhabi, it is already two years of your marriage and god knows from how many years you both are dated still you blush to take Rishi bhai saabs name" 
Shweta "you will understand once you get married to Mayank" Nupur blushes, Shweta laughs pulls her cheek "see, just hearing to the name of Mayank you are blushing, giving competition to apple and you are telling me" 
Gayatri puts her hand on Shweta's head caring her "how are you feeling beta" 
Shweta "I am fine maa ji" 
Nupur "chalo I will bring the tray to your room" 
Gayatri "I need to talk with Rishi, I will also come" Shweta, Gayatri and Nupur enters a bed room, whose walls are decorated with children pictures and toys are kept on the tables. On one side their study table where a person with his specs on reading some documents in his laptop. He is looking handsome and his cool attitude is clearly visible on his face, he is Rishi Diwan, last son of Diwan's, 3rd in the family. He is known for his cool attitude and sharp mind. He is working in Diwan's farm. Like Uday he too likes harvesting related work, so he looks after the farm around their house and export and import of goods related to the farm. Shweta and Rishi are college friends, after dating for nearly 4 years, they got married two years back. Gayatri enters first and goes near Rishi puts her hand on his shoulder. Rishi removes his specs and smiles at his mother "maa" 
Gayatri "good news" Nupur is setting the tray on the table. Shweta approaches Gayatri "what is it maa ji" Gayatri smiles at Shweta and says "Sameer is coming back" 
Rishi rises from his seat and hugs his mother. Rishi knows how much Gayatri misses Sameer. Rishi is very close to Gayatri than any other child of Diwan, he knows her longing for her elder son. 
Rishi "that's really a good news mom, we sure will celebrate the day he comes back, we will throw a huge party for him" 
Gayatri nods her head clearing her tears. Gayatri "I need to inform your father and-" she becomes little nervous and says "Sumer". 

Irum. thumbnail
Very nice update Di.
So Finally Sameer is coming.
Its good that his family also wants him back.
Bt in ending I m getting impression that Sumer does not like hi.Sibling jealousy.
Thnx fpr update.
Edited by Irum. - 11 years ago
Rasha4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow nice update di!πŸ‘I liked the Nupur-gunjan bonding!😊update soon!
kheya-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so many of charecters di !!!!!
dimag k dahi ban gaya :P

loved nupur-gunjan bonding