viratanushka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

KISHA OS: FRIENDS? NAH!! ;)

HAPPY DUSHERRA GUYS!!

PS: guys this OS could be a lil boring as KD is irritating Kiya here..but still I hope u all love this OS..as much as u liked the previous one..so here it is..i hope u'll njoy..

Kiya n KD were the worst of enemy anyone would ever imagine'both hated each other to the core..BUT..did they really@ from the bottom of their hearts hated each other??..or were just pretending to hate each other in front of each other n the world..lets find out..

Kiya: ofcourse! Ofcourse I hate KD! He's such a pain'bloody stoneface..(she looked at us n 5inally gave up!!) I don't know!! I mean'he's different..different frm other guys..he irritates me a lot'HOW? Well when he comes too close to me..dont ask..i always try to control my self'but it bcomes impossible'u know wat? Enough is enough!! Tomorrow m gonna ask him to be my friend!..NOW U MUST BE THINKING Y FRIENDSHIp? Well to hide my growing attraction n feelings for him..got it? So that's it!! I'll ask him to be my friend!! Go now!! (attitude)

KD: hate? Hmm!! (aft few sec) not really!! I agree she's irritating..but still I don't hate her..Y? well, I don't know..(looks at us) NO!! its not love!! (smirked) but not even friendship!! You know wat? Ek secret batau?? She's affected by me..n I know that..aaj nai toh kal woh dosti ka haath jarur badayegi..trust me..tab asli majja (fun) aayega!! Now how do I know? (winked) pata chal jata hai..abh kya?? Dosti accept karunga k nai? Wait n watch!! (smiled) chalo tata!

Next Morning

Kiya: (reached RA and was searching KD) Juhi!!

Juhi: hi babes!! How r u? tense lag rahi ho! Everything 5in na??

Kiya: Juhi!! Chill'mujhe tumhe sirf itna puchna tha..kya tumne KD ko kahi dekha hai?

Juhi: KD? Hmm..woh abhi-abhi locker room k taraf gaya hai..

Kiya: ok!! Thanks!!

Juhi: (smiled n left)

Locker Room

KD was completing his economics book n Kiya entered n KD looked at her

Kiya: (smiled) hi!!

KD: (looked at her deeply) (she smiled?) (smirked) hmm!! (and started completing his book)

Kiya: dammit!! (slowly n softly) (she went and sat near him)

KD: (saw it but didn't said nything)

Kiya: umm..kya kar rahe ho?

KD: book complete..(without looking at her)

Kiya: (frowned) oh!! umm..KD?

KD: hmm? (still looking dwn)

Kiya: (looking at us) u again?? (sigh) how should I talk to him? (and suddenly she saw KD's pen stopped working

KD: shit!! Iss pen ko bhi abhi khatam hona tha?? Abh kya karu?

Kiya: (immediately took out her pen n gave it to KD) here take mine!

KD: (looked at her) tum kuch keh rahi thi?

Kiya: (4got everything n got lost in his brown eyes)

KD: Kiya?

Kiya: (no response)

KD: hey Kiya??

Kiya: (again no response)

KD: (yeh iss tarha se mujhe humesha ghurti kyu rehti hai? Thinking this he got up frm his place and shooked her) Kiya!! R u ok?

Kiya: haan? (and saw KD holding her through shoulder, she got up in a jerk n went near her locker) kya hua? (embarassed)

KD: (smirked) tum kuch keh rahi thi..right?

Kiya: umm..lets be friends!!

KD: atlast!!

Kiya: kya? (and turned only to find KD standing close to her)

KD: friends, haan? (he looked at her frm top to bottom)

Kiya: (blushed) yeah!

KD: tum theek toh ho?

Kiya: yeah y?

KD: tum aur mein friends? (he leaned towards her n wispered in her ears) r u sure?

Seeing the closeness btwn them, Kiya's heart skipped a beat, she knew that if she said anything, her lips would touch his cheek, n the pen dropped frm her hand

KD: kya hua?

Kiya: kuch nai! (she bent dwn to pick up her pen n KD too bent dwn to help her, he unintentionally or intentionally :p catched her hand..leaving Kiya petrified)

KD: oh srry!

Kiya: (was dumbstruckt)

KD: (not again) kiya yaar!

Kiya: I need to go now! (she stood up n started to leave)

KD: mera jawab nai sunogi??

Kiya: (nervously looked at him)

KD: (slowly went near her n  looked into her eyes) kya tumhe sach mein asa lagta hai k hum friends ban sakte hai?

Kiya: haan, q?

KD: kya asa karlene se mere liye joh tumhari feelings hai who kam ya khatam ho jayengi?

Kiya: (looked at him terrified) ky..ky..k..kya?

KD: don't u think woh badengi..

Kiya: (couldn't speak nything n was on the verge of crying)

KD: (understood it n purposely lied) kya hua? Sach hi toh kaha meine..abh nafrat itni jaldi toh khatam nai ho sakti..right?

Kiya: (looked totally confused) huh?? Nafrat?

KD: umm..haan..haan..woh..i mean u hate me right? Toh "woh" feeling itne jaldi khatam kse hogi? (smiled)

Kiya: (sigh) (thank God KD ko kuch pata nai hai warna..)

KD: ek min!

Kiya: (looked at him scaredly) abh kya hua?

KD: you hate me right? Toh achanak se friendship..umm..mein kuch samjha nai?

Kiya: (started to look here n there)

KD: kiya, do u like me? (frankly)

Kiya: (almost lost her balance n looked at him in horror) what? N..n..no..no freaking ways!! (and sweated badly)

KD: alright! I was just asking..(he laughed while saying this line)

Kiya: (smiled embarassedly)

KD: ok then, (smiled at her) bye! (he turned, packed his bag n started to leave)

Kiya: hey, u didn't answered!!

KD: abt wat?

Kiya: (he's doing this purposely!!!) lets be friends!

KD: (looked at her n again smiled this time slyly, shook his head n left whistling the song chori chori chori pakdi gayi from MP3 [mera pehla pehla pyaar]..and Kiya stood there in shock

Kiya: what, what the hell was that? Does he knows I like him?, hey wait..do I like KD? Oh God!! (sigh) now how will I face him? (baby cry)

Here,

KD: what? Me n Kiya friends? Nah!!..(he stopped) I never said I didn't liked her, did I? (winked) nyways, don't worry, I'll make her feel comfortable..(and started to leave)

But one last question

KD: what?

Q: then y didn't u confessed to her?

KD: that I like her? (n raised his eyebrow) (sigh) not so soon yaar! I don't want an unsuccessful relation! I know she's a nice girl but somethings need time..especially a "relationship"..n kya Kiya sach mein mujhe like karti hai kya? Rehnedo..tum nai samjho ge..!!(he for the last time looked at us n again smiling mischeiviously said) chalo tata! (winked n left)

Leaving us as confused as Kiya..

THE END

PS: I know u'll must be thinking..yeh ladki pagal ho gayi hai..2 week mein 2 KISHA OS..lolzz but kya karu? Mere diwali vacc kabk start ho gaye hai..so sirf ase hi bethe bethe bore hoti hu..so'I hope u guys don't mind..especially RAHI fans..guys I'll surely try to write an OS on RAHI too..so smile plzz..n plzz hit the like button n plzz do comment..  

Edited by Pradnya55patilP - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh god i couldn't stop smiling😉 while reading the whole os , u r an awesum writer ,
and yeah dnt worry keeep writing , i would love if u write os whole week 😉lolzzz😆 i just luved it
thnx for the pm , do pm me when u will write next time too😊
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey it was awesome

one ques: were they tslking to camera? 

whatever it may be it was just awesome. loved it. nice inovation.😊

keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for pm and do pm me whenever you update
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG that was SUPER CUTE OS!! HAHAH KD is such a naughty boy...LOVED KiSha in ur os!! I should start writing ff!! ;) would love to read!!! ðŸ˜³
viratanushka thumbnail

Originally posted by: arhadlove

oh god i couldn't stop smiling😉 while reading the whole os , u r an awesum writer ,
and yeah dnt worry keeep writing , i would love if u write os whole week 😉lolzzz😆 i just luved it
thnx for the pm , do pm me when u will write next time too😊

thanks a lot dear!! yeah sure i'll pm u..
viratanushka thumbnail

Originally posted by: keshiya

hey it was awesome

one ques: were they tslking to camera? 

whatever it may be it was just awesome. loved it. nice inovation.😊

yup they were actually jaldi jaldi likha toh thodi mistake ho gayi..n thanks a lot dear
viratanushka thumbnail

Originally posted by: keshiya

thanks for pm and do pm me whenever you update

ur welcum..n yeah i'll surely pm u..tc
viratanushka thumbnail
viratanushka thumbnail