Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Here we go!! The other thread is long enough!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

jps ... thanks jay !!!   
SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
New post 😆 since I can't seem how to figure out how to insert the picture I did this instead for all of you and you have to admit...this is way better than one display picture 😆 ❤️   ...I really hope you girls like it :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wXh2wcoUQs[/YOUTUBE]

The actor should be able to create the universe in the palm of his hands - Sir Lawrence Olivier
Edited by SushmaGill - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail

Episode begins with Shivani going to get water and sees that shadow and runs to wake up Sahil. He says to let him sleep but she says to wake up as there is a thief in the kitchen. Sahil wakes up anoop and he asks Sahil what was the matter and SAhil says there is a thief in the kitchen but Anoop thinks Sahil is joking and says no it is true and Shivani says the same. Anoop says there is so much security and its not possible. But Mansi says to go check and then they all go slowly towards the kitchen and then Anoop asks Shivani to open the light and also tells the thief you cannot go anywhere. But as the light is opened OMG it was so funny and I knew it from shadow it was Mummy dearest with a plate full of food and she drop the plate in shock and Mansi and Shivani both shriek and they all smile and RL too has a smile and Sahil tells her you scared us.She starts making excuses that she came to check the window was not left open in the kitchen then she talks I wanted to check the gas was not left on. She says you all made me forget what I came here as it is my house and I can go anywhere  and Sahil says mom you can never forget and she agrees and says yes I came to eat. He says but you were sleepy and she says she could not sleep because of hunger and so came to eat does anyone have any problem and asks if they were happy to find the reason.

She smiles at all 4 and then Sahil tells we all love you and Mansi too hugs her and she give a kiss too in the air meant for all her kids. Next morning Anoop and Mansi in car and Anoop asks what sport did you choose Mansi and Mansi after hesitation tells I joined Yoga and Anoop ( he is looking so handsome, with sunglasses). He dropsMansi at the club but our dear sweet Mansi drop her phone in the car. In the meanwhile Shivani calls Mansi and Anoop searches and finally finds the phone and answers and as always Shivani without hello just asks did you reach the tennis court. Anoop says Tennis court and shivani changes topic and says haan Tennis champion's wife are you ready for your classes. Anoop tells her Mansi forgot her phone and that he will go and give it to her now. He reaches the club and tells the receptionist his name and says my wife Mansi is in yoga class and to give the phone to her when done. When returning he sees his coach and Mansi talking and Mansi with Tennis Racket. He is really upset(remember in the beginning he told Sahil he liked Mansi's frank nature) and drives back and is thinking that why did you lie to me Mansi, why? Their first fight is going to happen, well I could see it coming . silly of Mansi she has not yet won his love and instead of trying to impress him and get close she is creating issues for her. At home Shivani , Sandhya and Bua are doing puja preparations.  Bua asks shivani why she kept Navratri fast and shivani says she used to do 1-3 days everytime but this time shekept all 9 days and bua says don't think that because you are in  Sasural/In-laws that you need to do this and do as much you can. She says there is no hard and fast rule that you need to fast. Sandhya says oh really I did not know that and Bua says don't act smart you knew it very well. Shivani says its okay and Navratri is fun time andit will pass. Sahil calls and bua tells her to take the call. She answers and says yes and Sahil says before marriage she used to answer so lovingly and now why this rude behavior. Just then a person comes to get some papers signed.

Sahil signs without checking the document. Shivani says don't have a casual attitude and tells to take responsibility. Shivani tells work as work is more important. Sandhya starts her taunts that for a person for whom work is important adjusting in house work is difficult and Shivani says no she is fine. Sandhya says you will not say it but I can see the differences and again starts her plotting and says Mansi gets permission to go to club easily and you were refused to work. But Shivani says she loves what she is doing and maintaining relations is what she likes. Bua calls them to do the work. Here some one comes to give Mansi her phone and Mansi asks did my husband see me practicing and she is told the person did not know and Mansi is worried. Here Anoop is talking to client whereas Sahil is lost in thoughts and Client is impressed with the presentation. He says I would like you to meet my brother and they all notice him lost. Still he calls him and introduces. He tells the client that the rest of the project  details would come from him. The client tells SAhil he gave his card and that all his contact numbers, Sahil says he did not have the card then says maybe he lost it to give it again. Mansi calls Anoop and he disconnects the call. Mansi thinks Anoop is mad (Mansi he is there is no doubt).

Shivani is showing Netra her lehanga choli to wear in Navratri and shows the matching jewelry. Mansi comes in and Shivani says you must be feeling so good after yoga. Mansi tells Netra to ask the Servant to make fruit salad for me and Netra says sure. Then Netra comes back and says Mansi bhabhi your lehanga is ready for Navratri and it is in my room you can try it later. Mansi then tells shivani that she thinks Anoop saw her playing Tennis and Shivani tells al that had happened and says it was her fault. But Mansi says to forget that but she thinks Anoop is angry with her. Shivani tells her to cheer up as the tension shows in her face. She tells the tennis court is just in front of the tennis court. Shivani tells her to take it easy and this is just her MU and that Bhaiya does not know anything. Mansi tells that no I think he would not disconnect my call. She tells that is no longer hungry. Anoop comes back and Mansi comes running and asks you came back. I was in the puja room so did not see you. She asks how was your presentation and Anoop replies it was good and asks how her Yoga was and episode ends

Precap for tomorrow: All dressed for Navratri garba I guess and Mansi is having pain in her hands and Anoop asks her casually that what kind of Asan/Pose your yoga teacher taught you that your hand is paining and tells her that lets to do one thing. He says I will accompany you to club tomorrow and will talk to your yoga teacher''''.Hayeee Mansi to gayi/Mansi is gone hubby dearest is going to talk to the yoga teacher.

indi thumbnail

@ pensink ... thank you for such a lovely WU!!!!

So RL got caught  😆!!!  

Can't help but laugh at Mansi ... now  she'll know not to lie to her husband!!!  ... I could just imagine Anoop's face when he asks about the pain!!!!   Can't understand how people tell lies and expect to get away with it!!!!   Let's wait for Mansi's excuse!!! 

In any case, I find Mansi was getting to be  too much of the pleasing goody goody daughter-in-law!!!!   Would like to see some fights between Anoop/Mansi ... that should wake them up 😃!!!!

pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

@ pensink ... thank you for such a lovely WU!!!!

So RL got caught  😆!!!  

Can't help but laugh at Mansi ... now  she'll know not to lie to her husband!!!  ... I could just imagine Anoop's face when he asks about the pain!!!!   Can't understand how people tell lies and expect to get away with it!!!!   Let's wait for Mansi's excuse!!! 

In any case, I find Mansi was getting to be  too much of the pleasing goody goody daughter-in-law!!!!   Would like to see some fights between Anoop/Mansi ... that should wake them up 😃!!!!

Mansi is really goodie goodie and that is why it was tough for her to lie but now i feel she may just tell him. From the precap I think he will not fight but will somehow try to get the truth out of Mansi.

But RL was good today. Sandhya is still as annoying as she can be and getting worse day by day. she gets Shivani in trouble and then tries to poison her againt Mansi too, what guts she has 😊
jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, thank you dearest Pensink for your excellent write-up!!!👏👏👏

Did you say Anoop in shades???? A must watch!!! Indi, where are you?  Looking at the computer screen?

Oh Mansi, a relationship is built on trust and honesty.  Please don't get Anoop angry, you don't want Guddu Shukla to emerge!!!

@ Indi, Shivani gets in trouble because she does not use her head much either!!! How can she not wait for Mansi's answer before she starts blabbering!!

Will comment more tonight!!!

PS:  Was hoping for someone to whack RL in the dark!!!!
Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

@ Pensink, thank you dearest Pensink for your excellent write-up!!!👏👏👏

Did you say Anoop in shades???? A must watch!!! Indi, where are you?  Looking at the computer screen?

Oh Mansi, a relationship is built on trust and honesty.  Please don't get Anoop angry, you don't want Guddu Shukla to emerge!!!

@ Indi, Shivani gets in trouble because she does not use her head much either!!! How can she not wait for Mansi's answer before she starts blabbering!!

Will comment more tonight!!!

PS:  Was hoping for someone to whack RL in the dark!!!!

@ jps ... Ha! Ha!  🤣  ... So I'm caught!!!    Gosh girl, you know me so well; I can't seem to get away with anything  😆!!!!   I was just dying to see Anoop in his shades ... a la Guddu Shukla (such a long time ... don't think I ever saw Anoop wearing them)!!!!   I just took a little peak at that scene ... just a little something to quench my thirst until later ... ahhh ...  😆😆 !!!!   Anoop was just sooo gorgeous!!!!!   And he was wearing a white shirt ... you know how good Himm looks in white  😉!!!!  I'm sure you are headed that way too  😉!!!! 

Must say, Himm is really fascinating ... such a commanding physical presence ... not to mention, all male  😉!!!!  

Don't think Anoop is going to accept Mansi's excuse so easily ... he seemed to be fuming, a touch of Shuklaji ... and that just from the way he was driving and changing gears 😲!!!!   I wouldn't mind seeing Anoop erupt ... he's been holding it in for too long!!!!

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
pensink91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi

@ jps ... Ha! Ha!  🤣  ... So I'm caught!!!    Gosh girl, you know me so well; I can't seem to get away with anything  😆!!!!   I was just dying to see Anoop in his shades ... a la Guddu Shukla (such a long time ... don't think I ever saw Anoop wearing them)!!!!   I just took a little peak at that scene ... just a little something to quench my thirst until later ... ahhh ...  😆😆 !!!!   Anoop was just sooo gorgeous!!!!!   And he was wearing a white shirt ... you know how good Himm looks in white  😉!!!!  I'm sure you are headed that way too  😉!!!! 

Must say, Himm is really fascinating ... such a commanding physical presence ... not to mention, all male  😉!!!!  

Don't think Anoop is going to accept Mansi's excuse so easily ... he seemed to be fuming, a touch of Shuklaji ... and that just from the way he was driving and changing gears 😲!!!!   I wouldn't mind seeing Anoop erupt ... he's been holding it in for too long!!!!

indi I dont think he will be very angry as he was calm at the end. He would definitely ask why she lied and I hope that Mansi tells him the reason.  And he was really looking so handsome with the shades 😃
jps01 thumbnail
Thank you Pensink for reconfirming my thoughts about the shades!!!

And Indi, no, I am unable to view anything from work, so the anticipation is greater especially since Pensink confirmed!!!