Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pensink91

After yesterday's lie and Mansi going along with it has really taken away all my interest. I will watch for Himmanshoo but hope some way the CVs fix this soon I am not liking it. It was so nice when they were coming close. Even yesterday he gestures her so sweetly to go rest while he will do garba with Kavita. I dont understand that in all serials the CVs find pleasure in ruining a love story and separating the leads. Why cant they take a different path?

@ pensink ... Awww... pensink, don't be disheartened!!!   We'll get our romance ... with some misunderstandings in between ... I tell myself it will make the romance all the more sweeter  πŸ˜‰!!!   So hold in there, girl, it's still early!!!  

Those deliberate lies!!!   After Anoop's sweet explanation to Mansi I can't understand how she can even think of prolonging the lies ... and not even thinking of the consequences when the lies are exposed ... guess it happens in "reel" life😲  !!!   
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi

@ pensink ... Awww... pensink, don't be disheartened!!!   We'll get our romance ... with some misunderstandings in between ... I tell myself it will make the romance all the more sweeter  πŸ˜‰!!!   So hold in there, girl, it's still early!!!  

Those deliberate lies!!!   After Anoop's sweet explanation to Mansi I can't understand how she can even think of prolonging the lies ... and not even thinking of the consequences when the lies are exposed ... guess it happens in "reel" life😲  !!!   

Indi, I am trying and keep telling myself that this is just a show, but i am too sensitive I guess and things like this do affect me. Its the same with any show. The happy moments are so short lived and crappy ones last foreever and ever. 😑
pensink91 thumbnail
spoiler: I knew it that the doctor would say that Shivani fainted as she is expecting :) But was shocked when I just heard it and before WU decided to share that Shivani's lie was not exposed again.
indi thumbnail

Thanks pensink ... Shivani must be shocked too ... afterall, she was just pretending!!!!  

Maybe we'll see Shivani/Sahil reflecting and we'll get to see where they consummated!!   That'll be good ... will definitely be an improvement in the storyline  πŸ˜ƒ!!!!   

See, the writers listened   πŸ‘πŸΌ!!!!!

pensink91 thumbnail

Episode begins with Mansi saying that I don't feel like going to the club, leaving you in this condition. Shivani tellsyou have already joined and Sandhya bhabhi is there to take care of me . Sandhya says what do you mean now you are okay and I can go to the club. Bua tells her off saying you did not even join and club is more important for you than your responsibilities here. She tells SAndhya you can join later. Sahil says he will stay with Shivani and shivani tells him that you go to work and tells Anoop to take him as he finds any excuse to miss work. She tells everyone is here to take care and if need be will call. Anoop tells that Mansi lets go, he tells Sahil I will drop Mansi and reach office and you come directly. They take Shivani to the room to rest and Sandhya says there is definitely something cooking between these two and I need to find about this club sandwich. Mansi and Anoop is in the car and mansi says because of me you get late to work. He says no worries its only a matter of few mins and does not matter and you are my wife/biwi so I can do this much for you. She says sorry I hid the tennis fact from you and he goes in thought and Mansi asks what are you thinking. He acts serious and says I am thinking should I forgive you or take a treat from you and smiles. He was joking with his wife. Mansi says so this is it and he yes and they laugh. He again ask her what do you like more in tennis, do you play forehand, backhand or both andshe first says the first one and he says first one meaning forehand. And Then he asks in what combination and she is lost and changes and question him what he prefers and he replies all. She says yeah me too, and he is oh I thought since you said forehand you might be just playing forehand. Mansi and Anoop are in the car and the looks he is giving to Mansi, like a little kid who has found a friend who shares the same interest. He asks her what court do you prefer ( people who play tennis would know what he isasking. I don't know much about tennis but feel maybe there are types of courts too just like people play forehand, back hand etc). Mansi is lost and he says what happened and then his phone rings and she thinks I would have to tell him the truth ( Please Mansi, go ahead and tell your husband the truth). SHivani tells Bua and RL that she is fine now and feels bad for Sandhya as she could not go to club because of her. And says she is cooking lunch alone and I should go and help her, RL tells her that you rest and we and Bua are telling you to rest then rest. Shivani tells that it is just a minor dizzy spell and she is fine and anyone can have it. RL ask Netra do you get these dizzy spells. SAndhya comes with doctor and Shivani says that today my truth will come out. Sandhya says we were worries so she called the doctor. Doctor tells them to go out . RL tells that Sandhya you did good by calling the doctor and Sandhya says Shivani is so clever you never know if she is telling truth or lyng and all give her the look and she changes saying if she is fine or not. She goes on to tell that now Mansi is also not home as before so she has to take care of everything. Bua asks what did you eat for breakfast and she is confused and says what you all ate. Bua says that all of a sudden she is acting smart and responsible to asked. The doctor comes out and they ask how she is and doctor said nothing is good and she has informed Shivani and should tell them too. Sandhya thinks yes after listening mamiji will come in action not reaction. (Sandhya is going to be in a big shock, I am already and am happy and unhappy both as now Shivani will be the favorite DIL not Mansi as she is giving a baby to them and Sahil already is favorite son L). Feel sad for Anoop and Mansi. Shivani calls and tells Sahil that she is expecting and he is shocked at first then is happy.

Shivani says I did not know that Sahil would be so happy and sahil thinks that now I wil be full time husband for you and will leave work and take care of you. Netra comes running and congratulates her and they all cme and all congratulate her even RL is so excited and says she is happy and wishing her from her heart and says I cant believe that my sahil is going to be a dad. Shivani is not so happy but worried as Sahil is not responsible. RL asks you are not happy with this news and She says it was so sudden that she is confused. RL says surprises is good and then they tell to call SAhil. Shivani says she already informed him and Bua tells lets go inform Mansi but Netra says that no if we tell her now we will miss the expression. Bua tells her to rest and tells Sandhya to be with her and tells Shivani to Sahil is leaving work and Anoop comes and tells him no you cannot go and Sahil tells today  you cannot stop me as I am going to be a dad/papa/etc  etc. Anoop gets happy and hugs him and Sahil says now our kids would call each other bhaiya, didi and they both laugh a hearty laugh. Anoop tells now your responsibilities are growing and you have to think about your baby's needs. Sahil tells him I know this means that I am getting old. Mansi at the tennis court and asking to learn forehand and the kid he is playing with tells her aunty first learn to hold the racket then other things she is disheartened and sits down when a new guy's entry. She tells the guy that now no one would say I don't know tennis and I don't know the techniques. He tells it is not a technique but only passion and then he tells he is the coach and teaches her and then she tries and says not bad for a start. She thinks what Shivani had said about keeping a personal coach for her and she stops the person and asks if he will coach me.

Precap: Mansi is in trouble again, kitni bar/ how many times I told her to speak the truth. The tennis coach calls and Anoop receives the call and the coach says Mansi wanted coaching and to inform her that he is free at 10 am each day to train and Anoop questions Mansi that you were a tennis champion then why do you need a coach. I hope she tells the truth tomorrow, cannot take another lie anymore. I want them to get close and have their kids Sahil is winning at everything. Comeon Anoop youcan do it…………………………………………L

indi thumbnail

@ pensink ... thank you for a beautiful well written update  πŸ‘!!!!

So once again, Sandhya falls flat on her faceπŸ˜†!!!! 

I knew Shivani would somehow have won Rajlaxmi's heart and be the No. 1 bahu ... replacing Mansi!!!   And worse is yet to come for Mansi when the family finds out her deceit ... they'll all grow to dislike and distrust her ... and she's the only one to be blamed; nobody is going to blame Shivani !!!!! 

So sorry for poor Anoop ... he'll be so disappointed in Mansi ... don't think any reason could excuse her lies!!!!  

pensink91 thumbnail

@ pensink ... thank you for a beautiful well written update  πŸ‘!!!!

So once again, Sandhya falls flat on her faceπŸ˜†!!!! 

I knew Shivani would somehow have won Rajlaxmi's heart and be the No. 1 bahu ... replacing Mansi!!!   And worse is yet to come for Mansi when the family finds out her deceit ... they'll all grow to dislike and distrust her ... and she's the only one to be blamed; nobody is going to blame Shivani !!!!! 

So sorry for poor Anoop ... he'll be so disappointed in Mansi ... don't think any reason could excuse her lies!!!!  

they will be mad but when she will reveal the truth they will be feel bad too. I dont think mansi would just lose her place and shivani would convince them too that it was she who forced her to lie.

Anoop may be initially be disappointed but i bet like last time as she blurts out that she is playing tennis would do the same and tell him to bring him and RL closer and he would cry and hug her for being so considerate. But only after some arguments. Then would come the ...me being my optimistic self here πŸ˜‰
indi thumbnail

@ pensink ...  Ha! ha!   pensink ... isn't that what you're really hoping for  πŸ˜ƒ!!!!    But don't get too excited just yet ... you know how the CVs like to play games and disappoint us   πŸ˜‰!!!  

pensink91 thumbnail

@ pensink ...  Ha! ha!   pensink ... isn't that what you're really hoping for  πŸ˜ƒ!!!!    But don't get too excited just yet ... you know how the CVs like to play games and disappoint us   πŸ˜‰!!!  

I know, but just trying to cheer myself and forget the pain that we will get when Mansi's truth is out.😊
jps01 thumbnail
@ Pensink, thank you my dear Pensink for your awesome write-up!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So Ms Nosy Shivani is pregnant!!!! So far in the show I have not seen any lovey dovey scenes and their relationship is such that the audience is not drawn into them being a couple madly in love.  I don't want to see bedroom scenes but just the entire story with them does not show that effect, so its kind of weird showing her pregnant!!!

Indi, I am not worried that Shivani will be Bahu No 1, I am more worried about Mansi speaking the truth and the sooner the better!!!πŸ˜•

Mansi and a coach, gosh its getting more complicated daily!!!πŸ˜•