Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Sushma! Thanks

Sahil70!You're hilarious!
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ sushma ... Thank you sush!!!   They were just beautiful ðŸ˜ƒ!!!   I never fail to enjoy them!!!

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by sahil70 - 11 years ago
AllezJustine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Any news about Himmanshoo's next project
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllezJustine

Any news about Himmanshoo's next project

@ allezjustine ... We haven't heard anything yet!

AllezJustine thumbnail
Himmanshoo Malhotra to essay a cameo in Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Himmanshoo Malhotra who was recently seen in Sony TV's Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage will now be seen in an important cameo in Zee TV's Rab Se Sohna Isshq, produced by Jay Productions.
Tellychakkar.com recently wrote about Sahiba (Ekta Kaul) going through a bad planetary position wherein she is about to be attacked by the five elements of earth. Ranveer (Ashish Sharma) is the only one who foresees the attack on Sahiba, and he manages to save Sahiba on time when she is attacked by water in her washroom. Post this, Ranveer bumps into an astrologer who can predict the future.
Himmanshoo will play the astrologer who tells Ranveer that Sahiba will be attacked by the second element, that is fire in the next 36 hours. Himmanshoo will be having a stylized look. The astrologer lives abroad and is a half-American. He will be seen time and again when Ranveer needs his help to save Sahiba from the attacks. As the story unfolds, there will also be a point in the story line where Sahiba can be saved only if Ranveer and Daljeet (Kanan Malhotra) join hands in saving Sahiba.
When contacted, Himmanshoo confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am doing a cameo in Rab Se Sohna Isshq. I have earlier done Bhagonwaali with Jay Productions, and when I got a call from them for this role, I readily agreed. However, I have no clue about my character and track as I have not begun shooting."
Watch this space for more details.

http://m.tellychakkar.com/news/himmanshoo-malhotra-essay-cameo-rab-se-sohna-isshq
nak19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey thanks for sharing this good news Allez Justine. Saw it on fb too. I know it's just a cameo but the thought of seeing him on my TV screen even for a lil while is just awesome. 😃

AllezJustine thumbnail
Originally posted by: nak19

Hey thanks for sharing
this good news Allez Justine.
<font face="Calibri">Saw it on fb too. I know it's just a cameo but the thought of
seeing him on my TV screen even for a lil while is just awesome. 😃
</font>

You are welcome yaar. When I read the article I was so excited, of course I was hopping for an even better news but at least we get to see him again even if its jut a Cameo. Never watched this show before, so I have to check it out now!
awesomefan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Where did you disappeared ? I discovered this show by shuffling the channel one day and then started to watch it bcoz I was mesmerized by your acting as Anoop. Please cm bak 😭