Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 - Page 2

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hope you all like the vid on page 1 😃

I also have to agree the man just looked sizzling hot in those shades today...just swoonlicious 😳Edited by SushmaGill - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sushma ... thank you ... can't imagine how I missed it!!!!   Totally Awesome!!!! 

Anybody ever died from an overdose of the drug called "Himmanshoo?"🤢 !!!!!

jps ... another thing you can look forward to is a certain guy,  just awoken from sleep ... a little bit tousled and sleepy eyed  😉!!!! 

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indi

sushma ... thank you ... can't imagine how I missed it!!!!   Totally Awesome!!!! 

Anybody ever died from an overdose of the drug called "Himmanshoo?"🤢 !!!!!

jps ... another thing you can look forward to is a certain guy,  just awoken from sleep ... a little bit tousled and sleepy eyed  😉!!!! 

I just posted it!!!!! so it's new to the thread and I am glad that you liked it
pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SushmaGill

Hope you all like the vid on page 1 😃

I also have to agree the man just looked sizzling hot in those shades today...just swoonlicious 😳

Thanks Sushma, lovely video. I tried a lot too to somehow paste that collage that was great too.

Oh yes agree with you 😃
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yay well done on  thread 2
tanutes thumbnail
Thanks for opening the new threadEdited by tanutes - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Sushma

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151177410426713&set=o.346365678776279&type=1&theater

Sushma

What do you mean by opening a collage that you produced?I don't quite understand.  I contacted a facebook friend who suggested that I highlight your link. Upon doing so, I came up with two options: copy and go to https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?I was then instructed to right click on the second option which led me to  a page that consisted of a gorgeous array of Himmanshoo's pics. By the way I love your video!Excellent compilation my dear.

Pensink

Thanks Pensink for your superb update!You are a sweetheart!

Jps01 and Indi

I envisage that you both have a crush on Ansi. Soon you'll forget all about Gunjhun. That is if you haven't already done so.

This is for all of you

And

Everyone

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Agree Sush, your vm is way better than one display photo!!! Good fill of Himm - awesome and thanks!!!
jps01 thumbnail
Just finished watching the episode!!

Anoop was the only one who looked like he was actually sleeping, the rest looked all dressed and in their nightgowns!!
RL actually had a smile on her face!!!😲 I loved how Anoop took  the lead going into the kitchen looking for the thief!!! And Sahil was cute showing off his biceps!!!LOL

Yes, I did get a quick peek at Anoop in his shades but just briefly.  He took them off rather quickly!!!

Sahil in the office!!! Would someone please let me know when he will take his life seriously!!! And about Mr. Agarwal's business card!! You can do better Sahil, just don't mess up Anoop and your company's hard work!!

Loved the red shirt on Sahil!!!😆

Oh Mansi, he saw you.  Next time be honest with him!!😕 And he really could not talk to you when you called!!!

Sandhya does not miss a chance to dig at Shivani!! And Shivani, only last evening she had you crying!  Tell her to get lost!!!! She does not deserve any smiles.

Tell Anoop the truth Mansi or else?

Surish thumbnail
Jps01,

Are you fallingg for Asish now? Time for the bickering to stop and to introduce some romance to relieve me of sheer monotony!