Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

Sushmagill
 I love you video!It is beyond awesomeness!I your post with respect to Himmanshoo's collage.!n order to do so, you'll first have to publish it then copy and paste it in the forum.

Originally posted by tanutes

Sushmagill
 I love you video!It is beyond awesomeness!I your post with respect to Himmanshoo's collage.!n order to do so, you'll first have to publish it then copy and paste it in the forum.

Publish it where?? I already posted it to one of the groups on FB and will be putting it on Himmanshoo FB fan page...other than those places ...do I need to put it else where?
Sushmagill

If you wish to have your pics posted to any forum there must be the following options to have them published:html, email  or myspace together with their codes otherwise you'll have open it in a new tag like google chrome and use the website there or resort to Surish's method 
Originally posted by tanutes

Sushmagill

If you wish to have your pics posted to any forum there must be the following options to have them published:html, email  or myspace together with their codes otherwise you'll have open it in a new tag like google chrome and use the website there or resort to Surish's method 
Ahhh...I now understand...thanks very much tanutes!!!! 

The picture is now uploaded!!! 
Edited by SushmaGill - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Surish

Jps01 and Indi

I envisage that you both have a crush on Ansi. Soon you'll forget all about Gunjhun. That is if you haven't already done so.

@ surish ...   Aww Surish, I'm so disappointed and shocked😲... you of all people, to think that Ansi, or any other couple for that matter, could ever replace Gunjhun  !!!!  No way sirree!!!!    How could you even think of something like that!  😭😭😭!!   It's me, Indi, remember???   I thought you knew me better than that!!!   No couple could ever replace Gunjhun for me!!!!   My heart is still shattered, even after all these months since BBAT ended!!!   No Ansi, nobody could fill that void!!!!   I do like Ansi though ... but only because of Himm πŸ˜‰!!!!   So put that in your pipe and smoke it,  Mister πŸ˜†!!!!   I just hope you were only pulling my leg though 😳!!!

Originally posted by Sushmagill

Ahhh...I now understand...thanks very much tanutes!!!! 

The picture is now uploaded!!! 

Edited by SushmaGill - 25 October 2012 at 4:19am 

Sushmagill

You're absolutely welcome!
Originally posted by jps01

Just finished watching the episode!!

Anoop was the only one who looked like he was actually sleeping, the rest looked all dressed and in their nightgowns!!
RL actually had a smile on her face!!!😲 I loved how Anoop took  the lead going into the kitchen looking for the thief!!! And Sahil was cute showing off his biceps!!!LOL

Yes, I did get a quick peek at Anoop in his shades but just briefly.  He took them off rather quickly!!!

Sahil in the office!!! Would someone please let me know when he will take his life seriously!!! And about Mr. Agarwal's business card!! You can do better Sahil, just don't mess up Anoop and your company's hard work!!

Loved the red shirt on Sahil!!!πŸ˜†

Oh Mansi, he saw you.  Next time be honest with him!!πŸ˜• And he really could not talk to you when you called!!!

Sandhya does not miss a chance to dig at Shivani!! And Shivani, only last evening she had you crying!  Tell her to get lost!!!! She does not deserve any smiles.

Tell Anoop the truth Mansi or else?

@ jps ... (LOL!!!)  Did Anoop have any choice but to take the lead?   I was laughing when I saw "Muscleman" Sahil walking behind Big Brother... no way was Mr. biceps going to be in frontπŸ˜†!!!   They were going to confront a thief, yet all were barehanded  πŸ˜†!!!!

Didn't Anoop look cute with that slightly tousled hair and sleepy eyesπŸ˜›?    I just love how he throws in a few English sentences in his conversations ... sounds really charming πŸ˜‰!!!!  (Was that the same Gunda from Kannauj πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)!!!!

Seems that the writers cannot decide Rajlaxmi's character!!!   She was actually smiling ... and stuttering for an excuse too!!!!   The RL who hates her child would never stutter or make excuses ... she's never at a loss for words!!!!  Are the DILs having such an effect on her that she's slowly changing her behaviour?  

Can't understand though how Shivani could still be nice to Sandhya!!   I think also that Bhushan is just waiting for an opportunity to show up Sahil!   Sahil is young and needs to learn to be more responsible!!!!  We can see Shivani trying to get him to act more sensibly!!!  

Mansi is doing anything she can to stop her husband from turning into a basket case again.
MIL and whole family lied to Mansi's family by not telling them that there is deep trouble in
Anoops life.    Mansi is trying to fix it ,and if it doesn't work, I'd ask for an annullment and get
the heck out of there.  Who wants to see husband cry again and again.
By the way, Anoop looked hot yesterday.  
Originally posted by Surish

Jps01,

Are you fallingg for Asish now? Time for the bickering to stop and to introduce some romance to relieve me of sheer monotony!

Oh dear Surish, my loyalty lies with the one and only HIMMANSHOO A. MALHOTRA!!!

And no, Mansi is no Runjhun, she has to prove herself.  Two totally different people, but will have an open mind and hope that the romance part between Anoop and Mansi looks real.  I honestly believe is difficult to dismiss R so quickly!!! I still say the two together were dynamite!!!😳

As far as  sheer monotony goes, I am right next to you!!!  I said before, I really hope for Himm's sake that the storyline gets better.  They need to change the writers very soon!!!
Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago

Episode begins with Anoop asking what new Yoga techniques Mansi learnt at the club and Mansi again she lied and replies "Alom Vilom and then practicd some Kapal bharti and some other techniques" She says she is so relaxed. He is staring at her and remembering the scene at club when he caught her lie. Just then Netra comes and says Bhaiya bhabhi you both are not yet ready we have to go for Dandiya and your bhabhi also called many times. Netra says bhabhi your clothes are at my room so you get ready there and bhaiya would get ready here. Anoop tells yes, He says Netra is right this way there will be no time wasted. He angrily throws down the newspaper. Then Bua and RL and Netra are discussing. Bua is complaining her husband is taking so long. Then Mansi comes and she is talking to Sahil on the phone and says she will be right there. She sees bua and says bua you are looking gorgeous and Bua says you are pulling my leg right. And Bua says when a beauty like you are there who would look at me. They laugh including RL. Mansi also compliments Netra and says today it is still Bua's day. Naina bhabhi calls and RL says yes we are just leaving and mansi tells Mummiji I will take the gift boxes. Mansi meets Sahil, Shivani, and Anoop outside and says sorry Anoop ji I had to keep you waiting. Anoop  says lets go we are late. But SAhil says Bhabhi you are looking gorgeous and Anoop looks at her. If she had not lied he would have smiled and approved or maybe even complimented. Then Sahil asks her I heard you joined Yoga and she hesitatingly replies, yes. Sahil says I am thinking I would join yoga with you too. Anoop says that would be a good idea as it will help you concentrate on work. Shivani says bhaiya we should drop him at the club for yoga and sahil says then who would you play dandia with,. Anoop mockingly says Mansi should join acting classes along with Yoga and asks Shivani to comment. Shivani says not a bad idea I never knew you think like that. Anoop replies yes, why not you both look beautiful. Mansi dear get the cue to what your husband is indicating at.

Sahil says it is late and everyone is already reached there. Anoop agrees and then they are showing worshipping and Phuphaji  is talking to Mata rani (goddess ) and says bua says Iam old and I don't look good with her he asks tell who do go with. They all laugh. Naina offers sweets to Anoop and he says will have later. Bua says wow mansi has joined club and Anoop is dieting .Rl says yes in this fast paced life on should stay fit. Naina is worried  and she hands the plate to netra to distribute and says she wil serve the snacks and takes Mansi to help her. She takes Mansi aside and asks her that RL seems broadminded from outside but she is not and I asked you to make place at home and you are maintaining your figure. Mansi tells you are getting me wrong(Yes Naina bhabhi stop interfering). She tells that you should stay at home  else you will lose your place and love and indirectly says that Shivani would win over RL. Shivani comes and asks what they were talking about and Naina tells I was telling my innocent SIL to forget old relations and concentrate on new ones, shivani feels little upset. But Mansi replies for new relation why should she forget old ones. She then apologises to Shivani on behalf of Naina. Shivani tells her not to worry as she know Naina does not approve of her and she does not mind. Sahil comes and tells that her parents have arrived. She goes to meet them. Shviani's mom gifts RL something and she first says no but take it ( not in the wrong sense but like a normal person ) Shivani thinks RL is so nice she has accepted my family. Mansi's mom compliments Sandhya's saree and she says a person whose creation is so beautiful then the saree would be nice ( I think here she is complimenting her mom and herself directly. This is called  "Apne muh mittho banana"/ self praise J). Naina calls her to get Prasad and she sends Bhushan to get for her. Bhushan agrees then he sees Devyani and asks her you are shivani's sister right and she replies yes and asks the same that you are Sahil's brother and he says I never talked to you before. She says she is busy with family functions. She says Shivani likes to mix with people and being the youngest she is much mature than her. Sandya is smirking at back and is also a little J because of her hubby dear talking to another woman J. Naina then announces and invites everyone to start Dandiya. She then takes a pair forMAnsi and Anoop and Anoop says he does not know, but Naina insists that he would himself start dancing once the music is on.

Naina forces him to dance and then Shivani comes and tells Mansi to dance but Mansi says she was tired after Tennis. Shivani tells that for Anoop bhiaya else he would have doubt that you are playing some physical sports. Then dandiya begins and Mansi is really tired and Anoop is eyeing her too. They are all dancing and Mansi's hand is hurting and Anoop is all eyes on Mansi tonight. Sahil offers to get water for but Shivani says Mansi can get water herself and Mansi leaves and Anoop follows her. She is in pain and Anoop is behind her and tells water is downstairs Mansi and She says yes it is there and acts that she is silly. He asks your hand is paining as lot and first she denies and then says yes it is paining  a little. He says yoga is supposed to relax the body and mind and you are so tired but she still goes on that she did a lot of asans so she is tired. Anoop says I don't much about yoga but I know it will not make you have so much pain. He says the problem is these days they keep anybody as yoga teacher and they just overdo things and not follow procedures. He says I will come with you (just like a concerned parent) and talk to your yoga teacher too. He says your hands are paining as of you are playng tennis and you are doing yoga and mansi  almost blurts that she is learning tennis and he says what did you say and finally she admits. He says Mrs Mansi Anoop Sisodia you are playing tennis and not yoga. He says ask me how I know and says I found out when you forgot your phone. Hetells her why did you lie to me I gve you so many opportunities to tell me the truth butyou kept lying. Heasks why mansi tell me. He says we had arranged marriage and are new to each other but in arranged marriage couples slowly come closer. He says you managed the whole house but could not manage your own relation. He says we were coming close I loved talking to you, spending time with you, making coffee for your and you broke my trust. She says she was trying to help she did tto make him happy, for his happiness  but ended hurtng him. He says what is the reason you could not tell me the truth. She says she is sorry and both are in tears. (I knew that Naina bhabhi is sometimes right and Mansi was taking a risk ) But shivani comes in between again and says Mansi was also former tennis champion and Anoop is shocked.

Precap for Monday: he says I cant believe this and says tell me the reason for lying to me Mansi. Hope this timeMansi uses her brain and not go by what Shivani said and tells Anoop the truth. I just hope , CVs please don't hurt this beautiful relation that Anoop and Mansi share, please please, pretty please………………………….