Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Jps01

Oh dear Surish, my loyalty lies with the one and only HIMMANSHOO A. MALHOTRA!!!

And no, Mansi is no Runjhun, she has to prove herself.  Two totally different people, but will have an open mind and hope that the romance part between Anoop and Mansi looks real.  I honestly believe is difficult to dismiss R so quickly!!! I still say the two together were dynamite!!!😳

As far as  sheer monotony goes, I am right next to you!!!  I said before, I really hope for Himm's sake that the storyline gets better.  They need to change the writers very soon!!!

Jps01

I believe that Ansi can  portray a real-life reenactment of romantic interludes just like Gunjhun.
Mansi looks like the scorching hot type though Gunjhun complement each other physically.

Surish thumbnail

Originally posted by jps01

@ Pensink, thank you for your very detailed, quick and excellent write-up!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

Skipping everything in-between and commenting on the end.  Mansi had so many opportunities to tell the truth and she keeps digging her own grave!!!  Why Mansi?  Why?? Do you also want to give Anoop pain??

Oringinally posted by Pensink

Exactly my thoughts Jay, that is why i commented onthe Precap and hope mansi does not support Shivani's lie. Indirectly but Anoop did confess he likes her and she should not sabotage her relationship to mend broken ties with his mom and Shivani's ideas definitely are not helping at this time. Keeping my fingers crossed that she tells the truth on monday, and am sure he will understand why she did what she did.

Originally posted by indi

Mansi's lie brings to mind the phrase "What a tangled web we weave, when first we practise to deceive!"  
Mansi's intentions are good; in her view, Mansi is really shielding Anoop  from more pain and hurt  by not divulging her true intentions at this time ... however, she doesn't know that Anoop saw her on the courts and that by continuing the lie, she's losing Anoop's trust and respect and hurting him even more!!  [Might be wrong, but didn't Lord Krishna say something  that (paraphrasing here)  it's ok to tell a lie to prevent more hurt/ trouble ... or something to that effect 😳]???

Anoop, on the other hand, doesn't know Mansi's reason for lying ... all he knows it that she lied to him!   He gave her ample opportunity to tell the truth, but she continues the lie!!!  Anybody in Anoop's position will therefore be mad!!!  He's unaware of  Mansi's real reason for lying!!!   

I guess this is all part of the learning and adapting process in a new relationship!!!   I'll just sit back and enjoy  πŸ˜†!!!!   Love to see Himmanshoo when he's mad though ...πŸ˜ƒ!!!

Regarding Naina Bhabhi, her advice might sometimes be good ... but I don't agree that she should be profering it at every turn!!!  Mansi has a new life; she's no longer a single girl living in her parents' house where the Bhabhi could give guidance and advice.  Mansi should be allowed to make her mistakes and learn from her own experiences!!!!  How else would she be able to experience real life!!!! It's like  babies falling and picking themselves up again in order to learn to walk!!!  

Jps01, Pensink and Indi

It's absolutely true that Anoop will eventually understand why she lied. However, Mansi  concocting  unbelievable stories to Anoop on a regular basis will put her in a very vulnerable position with Sandyha who will eventually convince Anoop and his mother into believing that she is a complulsive liar. She is just simply creating insurmountable obstacles, impeding her path towards  a strong relationship with her husband and mother- in -law.
.A little lie is like pregnancy. It doesn't take long before everyone knows.A little white lie is harmless once it is used to protect someone. You'll have to tell ten lies to cover the first one.Lord Krishna, our dearest and mischievous of all Gods has been documented as a serial liar but for the good welfare of others.

Hope that Mansi isn't concocting another lie by mentioning that she's a tennis champion!If this is true, at least the cv's can give us the opportunity to be the lone spectators of a tennis match between Anoop and Mansi culminating in the long awaited sizzling romance.
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Originally posted by Indi
Indi

Please do not be offended by my dark cryptic sarcasm!You should be fully cognizant that Gunjhun is virtually irreplaceable in my books; so dry those tears from your beautiful eyes sweet heart and mend your broken heart!

@ surish ... Ha! Ha!  Once again the age old trick worked ... the effect of a woman's tears on a man ... and you, surish, got caught   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!   So I'm drying the tears ... but that broken heart will take quite some time to mend, i.e. if it ever mends πŸ₯Ί   !!!!

Awww surish, you and your way with words ... you never fail to make me smile   😊!!!! 

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Originally posted by jps01

Oringinally posted by Pensink

Originally posted by indiπŸ˜ƒ!!!

Jps01, Pensink and Indi

It's absolutely true that Anoop will eventually understand why she lied. However, Mansi  concocting  unbelievable stories to Anoop on a regular basis will put her in a very vulnerable position with Sandyha who will eventually convince Anoop and his mother into believing that she is a complulsive liar. She is just simply creating insurmountable obstacles, impeding her path towards  a strong relationship with her husband and mother- in -law.
.A little lie is like pregnancy. It doesn't take long before everyone knows.A little white lie is harmless once it is used to protect someone. You'll have to tell ten lies to cover the first one.Lord Krishna, our dearest and mischievous of all Gods has been documented as a serial liar but for the good welfare of others.

Hope that Mansi isn't concocting another lie by mentioning that she's a tennis champion!If this is true, at least the cv's can give us the opportunity to be the lone spectators of a tennis match between Anoop and Mansi culminating in the long awaited sizzling romance.

@ surish ... Agree with you ... Mansi continuing to lie, whether she believes she's doing it for a good cause, will eventually lead to Anoop completely losing his trust in her!!!!  And that will cause Anoop even more pain ... she's the one person he's starting to believe in, to depend on, to be close with ... as it ought to be; she's his wife, afterall!!!!  Mansi is an intelligent girl ... hope she realises her mistake and come clean with Anoop, especially after he made such a passionate speech regarding his feelings for her!!!   BTW ... Himmanshoo is good, isn't heπŸ˜ƒ ... such passion...  and his feelings so beautifully expressed on his face, the pain, the disappointment, the anger, the hurt πŸ‘πŸΌ!!!!!  

Of course, once Sandhya finds out, she'll waste no time in letting everyone know ... she's using every weapon to regain her No. 1 bahu position ... and Mansi, moreso than Shivani, is Sandhya's biggest opponent!!!  Already, she's trying to create trouble between Mansi and Shivani by putting things in Shivani's head... Shivani might not be the wisest friend, but she's a good friend ... she's not jealous of Mansi ... well, so far!!! 

As we all know (and experienced from the earlier show   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)  a relationship needs to have trust to survive!!! 

indi thumbnail

Is Rajlaxmi's  character changing ... that harsh attitude with voice and face to go with it ... was nowhere to be seen last night!!!!    The woman was smiling, joking and being so gracious!!!!   She was nice even to Shivani's family ...  she even danced too 😲!!!!  

Was Bhushan just being friendly to Devyani ... or is he a "wanderer"????   

Must say, both the women and men looked absolutely gorgeous!!!  Pity though that  Anoop can't dance (Himmanshoo would have given us a good showing!!!  πŸ˜†)))!!!  

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I believe that on monday she might just tell Shivani that she can handle and might tell Anoop the truth. This weekend seems so long, cant wait to see Mansi telling the truth and Anoop understanding the reasons and then giving her a big hug.
I had missed this in theprecap, Anoop tells her that not only did you hurt me but you did not even understand me.
indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pensink91

I believe that on monday she might just tell Shivani that she can handle and might tell Anoop the truth. This weekend seems so long, cant wait to see Mansi telling the truth and Anoop understanding the reasons and then giving her a big hug.

I had missed this in theprecap, Anoop tells her that not only did you hurt me but you did not even understand me.

pensink ... Monday does seem so far away!!!  

Awww... poor hurt Anoop!!!!   Facing disappointment from another loved one!!!!!  The story of his life ... 

Hope Mansi tells the entire story to Anoop ... I'm sure he'll understand!!!   And I hope this time she learns her lesson!!!! 

jps01 thumbnail
Last evening was not bad.  I expected to see much more dandiya dancing between the leads especially Sahil and Shivani since it was on a news channel, but was terribly disappointed.

I must say that I really loved Mansi's clothing.  I also like the idea that they do not wear their saris or lehengas low cut on the navel line.  They all dress very well must say!!!  Shivani's was good too but I just loved the green on Mansi!!

I still believe that Deviyani and Naina Bhabi have great screen presence and is pleasant to the eye!!! They are two gorgeous women!! They should have been in the leads - again, my opinion!!

I just loved the way Anoop's voice was when he speaking to Mansi.  It was low and showed love and care.  Boy, did he give her many chances to come clean but he had to dig it out!!! And it did remind me of the many times he would try to talk sense into Runjhun!!

And Shivani - by now, you need to shut your mouth!!! She has the tendency to get in trouble for the words she uttered and she should learn to think before saying something - for your best interest Shivani!!!  And that bombshell she dropped at the end!!! She saw them chatting, why not walk away??? Why did you have to eavesdrop, then added more fuel!!! LOL Mansi you are in even more trouble with Anoop!!!

And did anyone notice the look Anoop gave Shivani????

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pensink91

Actually Pensink, I was hoping to see a hug here also, maybe it may happen on Monday!! The first but it is bringing them closer!! And I think they both need one desperately!

PS: I can volunteer to give Anoop one!!!😳

indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

And it did remind me of the many times he would try to talk sense into Runjhun!!

And did anyone notice the look Anoop gave Shivani????

jps ... (LOL!!!)   jay, I thought it was my obsession with BBAT ... but at least you too were reminded!!!  Especially when he hit his forehead in frustration ... reminded me so much of his exasperation when he just couldn't seem to be getting through to a stubborn Runjhun!!!!   How many times did we hear Shuklaji vent his frustration  πŸ˜†!!!!   But we did enjoy those scenes where R's stubbornness drove him crazy, didn't we😊😊  !!!

As for that look he gave Shivani, I felt embarrassed for her!!!   But how could she just barge in on a private conversation???   I know it's "reel" life, but I cringed for her ... bad manners plus that nasty look from Anoop.    Despite the "hardness" of the look though, when the camera zoomed in, I was struck by the sheer beauty of Himm's face!!!!   For me, last night was a case of deja vu with Shuklaji   πŸ˜ƒ  !!!!   I really enjoyed last night's episode!!!!  

It was really nice seeing all the beautifully dressed people too ... the three DILs, Bua, Netra ... they all looked lovely!!!    Agree, Naina Bhabhi and Deviyana are really beautiful women ...   Deviyani was looking exceptionally lovely (no wonder Bhushan was drawn)  ... the hair was different and decorated, but she's a real beauty anyway!   Red seems to suit Sahil ... he looked so handsome!!!   As for my favourite guy,  awww... as usual, I was ready to go into a swoon for him ... the man is handsome without even making an effort πŸ˜†!!!!