Himmanshoo aka Anoop - Appreciation Thread #2 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by jps01

Actually Pensink, I was hoping to see a hug here also, maybe it may happen on Monday!! The first but it is bringing them closer!! And I think they both need one desperately!

PS: I can volunteer to give Anoop one!!!😳

pensink, jps ... I think we all would like to comfort Anoop,  so if Mansi is not up to it, I guess we can fill in for herπŸ˜‰!!!!  

I'm sure when he finds out the real reason for Mansi's lie, he'll "soften" towards her and we'll get a tender moment  πŸ˜†!!!! 

Hey girls ... plain and simple, I just love to watch Himmanshoo ... the guy has such a magnetic personality, I can't help myself!!!!  He's totally irresistible!!!!  

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
@Jps01

I believe that Ansi can  portray a real-life reenactment of romantic interludes just like Gunjhun.
Mansi looks like the scorching hot type though Gunjhun complement each other physically.

Surish, I must commend you for your use of the English Dictionary!!! You do have a way with words and I really do wish you all the best in your studies!! Am positive you will come out with flying colors!!!

Must confess that since you posted that photo of Mansi in shorts, it has changed my mind/opinion about the shy girl image.  And Yes, I agree without a doubt that she can match Anoop in that department.  I look forward to that day!!
😳
Agree Indi, he is totally irresistible!!! Himm is such a good actor that he makes you laugh, cry and feel the emotions he is going through at any particular moment!!!

Originally posted by jps01

@Jps01

I believe that Ansi can  portray a real-life reenactment of romantic interludes just like Gunjhun.
Mansi looks like the scorching hot type though Gunjhun complement each other physically.

Surish, I must commend you for your use of the English Dictionary!!! You do have a way with words and I really do wish you all the best in your studies!! Am positive you will come out with flying colors!!!

Must confess that since you posted that photo of Mansi in shorts, it has changed my mind/opinion about the shy girl image.  And Yes, I agree without a doubt that she can match Anoop in that department.  I look forward to that day!!
😳

surish, jps ... I mean no offense, and I agree that Mansi will be less inhibited than Runjhun, but even though I would like to see the romance between Anoop and Mansi, I somehow know that I will not enjoy it as I should!!!   As a matter of fact, I have been looking at a few nice stories but can't seem to enjoy  the romance as much as I used to ...    I know it's all because of BBAT ... may be if we had gotten more Gunjhun romance I would be able to move on??? There's only one couple I feel I can really enjoy!!    I tell myself that it's a soap, for goodness sake ... but I just can't seem to let go of those feelings  πŸ˜•.  

I feel jealous  when I see others so excited about the romance and all I could dredge up are luke warm feelings!!!   Did I, in the long term,  do myself an injustice by loving BBAT so much?   Do any of you feel like me  πŸ˜”????  

Wow, everyone for the excellent comments.

Jay, I thought so too that they could have hugged when Mansi cries and tells him her intentions were not to hurt him but wants to see him happy. Their  conversation will continue monday and Mansi will tell him the truth. If even after him saying all this she goes with Shivani's silly lie then I will not be happy. Shivani is not evil but childish and hope that as mature as Mansi acts she does the same in this situation too.

Yes, Himmanshoo's expressions reminded of BBAT. We can never forget that as that was the first ever serial that was more closer to reality and kept the viewers captivated. His acting is so natural and face expression so real.

@ Indi, feel exactly as you stated but its a new serial and I have an open mind towards it!!!  Whatever Himmanshoo does will be just great and we will be able to witness his magic again!!!  But like you too, I am contented to just see him on my screen!!!!
Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago

@ jps ... Aww ... jay, I could hug you !πŸ€—!    It's good to have a friend who understands and can relate to my feelings !!!!!    I feel better already  😊!!!!   So I'll just sit back and enjoy our  Himmanshoo perform his magic  πŸ˜ƒ!!!

pensink ... I'm missing your WU today πŸ˜‰ !!!!   I so look forward to it every day!!!!

Enjoy your weekend girls!!!

Originally posted by indi

@ jps ... Aww ... jay, I could hug you !πŸ€—!    It's good to have a friend who understands and can relate to my feelings !!!!!    I feel better already  😊!!!!   So I'll just sit back and enjoy our  Himmanshoo perform his magic  πŸ˜ƒ!!!

pensink ... I'm missing your WU today πŸ˜‰ !!!!   I so look forward to it every day!!!!

Enjoy your weekend girls!!!

πŸ˜” you are missing the WU, I am missing the show today, I want to see what Mansi would say. last few episode was loving these two coming closer. Hope she does not go with Shivani's lie and state the fact
@ Pensink, let's hope not or else it will be disastrous for her, Anoop and us!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Indi, Jps01 and Pensink your comments are awesome!

Asish needs to erase Mansi completely off Shivani's mind by getting her to fall head over heels in love with him so that Mansi will be attracted by Anoop's positive end of the magnet otherwise Mansi 's character will be maligned
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago