Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A little Sunday Morning surprise for everyone thanks again Rasha ...and my two cents ...Himmanshoo next role you take I hope it's in a crime/detective show...you look like you'll make an awesome detective β­οΈ

Surish thumbnail
Himmanshoo always had great potentials to be a detective since the onset of his acting career.

Sushma
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi guys, hope all is well and you had a great weekend. Looking forward to Mansi's explanation and Anoop's reaction!!  And Shivani, the least said the better - grow up girl!!!

Am awaiting Hurricane Sandy's arrival.  Notified office is closed for tomorrow.  I pray that it goes by quickly.

On a positive note, I get to read Pensink's write-up early if its not too chaotic at home!

@ Sush, awesome photos!! The last one reminds me of the pose Salman Khan had for Ek Tha Tiger poster - stand straight with just a slight turn of the face!!!! ❀️

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ sushma ...  thanks ... awesome photos!!!   Love them!!  Especially (as per jay)   Himm's pose ... so reminiscent of Sallu's ... my two favourite πŸ˜‰!!!!

@ surish ... (LOL!!) Hey surish,   you are quite right .. but that "potential" didn't materialize when he really needed the detection skills (remember?)  πŸ˜”  !!!!  Let's hope he has improved by now   πŸ˜ƒ!!!  He sure has the pose thoughπŸ˜†!!!! 

@ jps ... let's hope Mansi uses her brain and also open her mouth to tell the truth!!!  Trust you to notice that pose πŸ˜†!!!!   And you are so right!!!  I keep going back to look at the picture ... it's amazing, isn't it?   That sideways glance!!!  Aww ... our two favourites  πŸ˜›!!!   Hope Sandy passes by quickly with little damage!   Keep safe!!!

@ pensink ... Impatient to know how Mansi is going to handle the situation today!!!   Looking forward to your WU!!   Take care!!!

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail

OMG!!!   Just read a post stating that LMYAM might be replaced by Sony's new show "Anamika".   I just so hope this is not true.   We have only just gotten back our Himmanshoo!!!!  

These writers need to wake up and improve this story... it's like they are stuck!!!   So many talented actors in this show and their talent is not being utilised!!!! 

Even the CM rating has gone down  ... this is so terrible!!!   We need to hit the CM more often!!!!

Do they take shows of after such a short period?  

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Oh Indi, what sad news to wake up to this morning!!!😭.  Am horrified if that happens!!! So much talent wasted and not a good show. I said before, the script is not strong enough.  Its just too blah!! I hope its not too late for the producers to replace the writers!!

Also please do hit the chaskameter a few times a day!! I pound it over 50 times a day/night and I still don't how it went down!!!

Well as you all know I am home today and Sandy has just arrived, so am a bit nervous, but pray for the best!!!

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail

Jay ... go say a prayer!!!   I pray that she wouldn't cause much havoc!!!  Take care of yourself!!  We'll talk later!!!

I'm already devastated  😭!!!!!

pensink91 thumbnail

Thank you Sushma, great pictures.

Happy Monday Everyone! dont get upset by the news of that new show replacing LMYAM, maybe the time slot wouldchange.

And for all who are waiting to know what Mansi says and if she again goes with Shivani's lie we just have about 30 mins left.

indi thumbnail

pensink ... Oh pensink, I so hope it would be the time slot only... maybe if we could get something with less competition until LMYAM picks up that would be even better!!!!     Waiting! 

pensink91 thumbnail

Episode begins with Anoop asking mansi to tell him what the truth is and Shivani interrupts saying the truth is Mansi was a former Tennis champion. Mansi says Shivani what are you saying. Shivani says let me talk today else this will complicate your relation more. Anoop asks Shivani are you right that mansi was a tennis player and Shivani says that she was very good player and you know the feeling. She says that your anger is justified and Mansi is correct too. She initially wanted to join yoga but when she went there she could not control and decided to join tennis. He turns to Mansi and says you have hurt me and more than that you did not even understand me. He says did you ever think that maybe I would have been happy to know that you were a tennis champion. He says I would have even given you good pointers for Tennis. She says she did not think like that at all. He says I am proud of you. Mansi is not happy with the turn of events but Shivani was able to convince Anoop so we will have to wait and see how the story would unfold, me not approving of Shivani's lie. Mansi wants to tell Anoop when Kavita comes and says to come for garba. Mansi tells her they wil be there soon but Kavita (shivani's copy) just pulls her and they leave. Shivani breathes that everything is not in control when Kavita comes to her for Garba. Mansi and Kavita are playing garba and Mansi tells Kavita that she is tired and Kavita complains "jiju/BIL see your wife is refusing " and Anoop replies, let Mansi go I will play garba with you. Mansi is sitting and thinking of what Shivani told Anoop.( Mansi dear, please go tell him that Shvani lied as this would affect your relationship not Shivani's).

Mansi is in a dilemma as she is not happy with Shivani's response. Sandhya and Mansi's mom come and talk that they were tired. Sandhya says she is tired and Mansi's mom says think about us when a young person like you is tired. Mansi's mom says that is your hand paining a lot and she asks what was the need to join club. She tells Sandhya that Mansi used to dread sports and here Shivani has told that Mansi loved sports. That gives Sandhya something to ponder about and she thinks if she hated sports so much then how come she joined club. They all come home and sahil and shivani has some light hearted discussion. Sandhya asks Bhushan that she needs to talk and tells that Mansi hated sports and now she joined club and Bhushan tells he is no mood to talk about all this and tells her that you too are interior decorator but you keep weaving this doubts in your head. She says what are you interested in Shivani's sister and Bhushan tells her she is crazy and she says yes for you and my third eye is always on you. Then she thinks that she will have to find out the reason for Mansi joining the club. Shivani come to mansi, who is tensed and walking on Terrace. She tell Shivani that before her interruption she was planning to tell Anoop the truth and Shivani says you yourself said that no matter how many hurdles come they will not back out and if I had not told the lie then your plan would be spoilt. Mansi says but the lie that I am Tennis champion hurt me too. She tells that my mom told Sandhya I hated sports andyou told anoop I love sports. Shivani says you are worried about Sandhyam, who we can handle easily (she forgot how Sandhya took revenge, Mansi mansi Mansi go and tell the truth my dear)

Mansi says how do I get the language in front of Anoop ji. Shivani says she is going and Mansi says okay you got me in this mess now tell me how to act as a tennis player. Shivani tells her we will keep a coach for you. Sahil comes acts as if he heard everything and Mansi and Shivani get tensed. Then he says the way you both were talking in whispers I am surprised if you both could hear each other. He teases them and Shivani asks you were sleepy then what are you doing here and joking at this time. He says yes why cant I joke now. Shivani takes him from there. Next morning Sandhya comes with a sweet Box and says it is Ghewar (a sweet from Jaipur) and says dad went there so asked him to get for me. RL and Bua both says we did not know that you cared about the house and the family members. She then goes in thinking mode  and then when Bua asks her what she is thinking she start then says leave it and sits down. Then on bua's asking again she says she was thinking of joining the club too as Mansi. Bua says its not necessary to do what Mansi does and who will take care of house. Rl says Mansi also goes for just a few hours and as long as you all divide the work in the house she is not worried and gives her permission. Breakfast time and shivani is serving everyone and Bua praises that Shivani has learnt so fast and RL just looks at her. Then Sahil says yes that is why he married as she has all qualities. Just then Mansi and Sandhya come and Shivani tells mansi I packed milk and Fruit for you to eat in break and Anoop smiles. Sandhya tell Anoop and Mansi I am also coming with you. Mansi says the shops are not open at this hour and she replies youcan go to club and Bhabhi can only go out for groceries and tells she is joining the club too. Mansi and shivani look at each other.

She tells Mamiji gave me permission to join the club. They all ask really, and she tell we will all enjoy and then on our way back would do shopping and Mansi says yay. Then she asks why are you  both not happy and Shivani says no and then says no I am really happy and tells she will go get fruits and milk for you too. Then she goes and act of feeling dizzy and then Mansi and all run to her ( shivani isreally drama queen J) Bua tells Sandhya to stay home today and manage the kitchen as Shivani was not well. But Mansi says I will also not go and stay with Shivani. Shivani almost blurts out that Mansi I did this for you and all look at her with shock and she says I packed this lunch for you and it will be waste of all my efforts and then Mansi understands this is all drama so Sandhya cannot go.

Next day Precap: Shivani in bed and doctor is there to check on her. Shivani says she is feeling fine and does not need a doctor and Sandhya says mamiji we were all worried since morning and so I decided to call the doctor. Shivani thinks Sandhya bhabhi is bent on revealing my lie.