Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Pensink, thank you dearest Pensink for your quick, detailed, excellent write-up!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

I always knew that Naina Bhabi was correct!!!! Mansi is digging a deeper hole and in collaboration with the stupid Shivani!!!

And what is wrong with Mansi that friendship with Shivani is more important that the truth to her husband!!! Both of you need to get some help very soon!!!

SushmaGill thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you very much Pensink!!!!! ⭐️👏😃
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

@ Pensink, thank you dearest Pensink for your quick, detailed, excellent write-up!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

I always knew that Naina Bhabi was correct!!!! Mansi is digging a deeper hole and in collaboration with the stupid Shivani!!!

And what is wrong with Mansi that friendship with Shivani is more important that the truth to her husband!!! Both of you need to get some help very soon!!!

i know Mansi is really going to be in big trouble and this time maybe even Anoop would not get pacified so easily. But then this is a serial so without twists there can be no story.
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ pensink ... Thank you very much my dearest pensink!!! 

What's wrong with Mansi's brain?   After that heart rending speech by Anoop, the woman is perpetuating the lie!!!!  Does she not realise that she's doing more harm than good ... Anoop will be so hurt!   As he so truly said, Mansi does not understand him!!!!   Of course, Sandhya is not letting this pass!!! 

I can also see the entire family growing to dislike and distrust Mansi when this lie comes out.  Shivani is going to be the favourite bahu, while Mansi  will be the outcast!!!  Already, Bua has started praising Shivani!!!

Edited by indi - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Indi is absolutely correct! Hope this a hoax

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Simran-Kaur-as-Anamika-on-Sony-TV/articleshow/17002778.cms

Pensink for that awesome update!

Jpso1 Sahil has to feed Shivani with lots of  sumptuous romance to detach her brains from Mansi's so that Mansi will only wish to see Anoop

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pensink91

i know Mansi is really going to be in big trouble and this time maybe even Anoop would not get pacified so easily. But then this is a serial so without twists there can be no story.

I feel that while Shivani is paying attention to Mansi's marriage, she's neglecting her relationship with Sahil!!!!    It's time Shivani starts paying attention to her own business and her husband instead of being chief advisor to Mansi!!!!   

Mansi on the other hand is no longer a single girl who would plot and plan with her best friend.  She has to realise that she's in a new type of relationship and has to consider what's best for this new relationship!!!   Mansi is supposed to be intelligent and brilliant ...  😕!!!!

indi thumbnail
[QUOTE=Surish]Indi is absolutely correct! Hope this a hoax

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Simran-Kaur-as-Anamika-on-Sony-TV/articleshow/17002778.cms

Thanks Pensink for that awesome update

[/QUOTE)

Oh Surish ... I pray and hope that it's a hoax!!!   Can't lose Himmanshoo so soon!!!!

Surish thumbnail
@ surish ... (LOL!!) Hey surish,   you are quite right .. but that "potential" didn't materialize when he really needed the detection skills (remember?)  😔  !!!!  Let's hope he has improved by now   😃!!!  He sure has the pose though😆!!!!

Indi I'd blame it on the CVS for their incompetence
indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

@ surish ... (LOL!!) Hey surish,   you are quite right .. but that "potential" didn't materialize when he really needed the detection skills (remember?)  😔  !!!!  Let's hope he has improved by now   😃!!!  He sure has the pose though😆!!!!

Indi I'd blame it on the CVS for their incompetence

surish ... let's hope these CVs don't go the way of the last ones!!!   Even now we need them to improve their writing skills so that this show could be saved!!!!

jps01 thumbnail
@ Surish, I do hope you are correct and it is indeed a hoax.  Just can't imagine loosing Himm again, so soon!!!

@ Indi, do you really believe Shivani can be the best bahu?? No way, she does not have the qualities as Mansi and does not even know how to cook!! Her behavior at times leaves much to be desired!  And yes, I agree, she needs to take care of Sahil and leave Mansi to battle her problems.  And Mansi, for god's sake, have some confidence in yourself and Anoop!! Friendship should remain but the husband should be a priority!!!