Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
was i hearing things or was this a blooper

sandhya telling bhushan that mansi's mum was telling that shivani was never interested in clubs and sport 😕
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey all ... hope you are all fine in the aftermath of Sandy!  

@jps ... Agree than Shivani doesn't possess the qualities of Mansi, but those are issues she can overcome!   She can learn to cook and be nice to the family ... all you need to do there is be subservient and attentive to the family, particularly to Rajlaxmi, and you are in 😛... well, in Shivani's case she'll have a bit more to do where RL is concerned  😃!!!!   So while Mansi is away at the club, Shivani is "making hay" at home!!!  

I can see trouble brewing, not only between Mansi and Anoop, but also Sahil and Shivani!!!   Sahil may soon think that Shivani has no time for him ... she's busy with Mansi and home chores.  Sahil is young, in love and married to his sweetheart  ... wouldn't he want to spend time with his wife ... he didn't even have a honeymoon, yet his wife is sending him to bed and running off to her friend   😒!!!  

Mansi needs to start making and acting on her own decisions!!!  Wonder how they plan to prevent Sandhya from going to the club!!  Would Shivani continue to pretend to be sick?

indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahil70

sandhya telling bhushan that mansi's mum was telling that shivani was never interested in clubs and sport 😕

@ sahil70 ...  You heard right!!!   Mansi's mom did mention to Sandhya that  Mansi never liked sports!!   And the lie goes on  😕!!!!!!

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For sometime last evening I thought they were not going to show LMYAM because when the previous show ended they showed a bollywood song and I was panicking.  However 5 mins later, the show was on air and I breathed a sigh of relief!!!

Am still mad at Shivani (and yes Pensink, I understand its a serial and they have to show the twists), she could have clarified the reasoning right there but she added fuel to the fire! And Mansi, why do you let Shivani do that to you - say something please!!😡

PS: the camera had a bad angle on Shivani's face when Sahil confronted the girls chatting !!🥱

I saw a gullible Anoop accepting the fact that Mansi was a tennis champion!! When he finds out Mansi, it will be disastrous to your relationship!!!😕

Sandyha the vamp, she has all these great ideas in mind!!! But she does come across as a bit funny!😆

So Shivani came up with another of her Einstein's ideas!! Knowing MIL, I hope she is not digging another grave for herself and Mansi! Gosh, she does give me a headache!

Edited by jps01 - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
On another note, I think the article that came out this morning with LMYAM celebrating 50 episodes should give us a bit of peace of mind - the show is not going anywhere and they are looking forward to more episodes!!
indi thumbnail
[QUOTE=jps01]On another note, I think the article that came out this morning with LMYAM celebrating 50 episodes should give us a bit of peace of mind - the show is not going anywhere and they are looking forward to more episodes!! [/QUOTE

@ jps ...  Thank you jay!   Good news!!!  I seem to be thanking you a lot today   😆!!!!   Now I could relax and enjoy looking at Himm without worrying about the show ending 😉!!!!!

indi thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

For sometime last evening I thought they were not going to show LMYAM because when the previous show ended they showed a bollywood song and I was panicking.  However 5 mins later, the show was on air and I breathed a sigh of relief!!!

Am still mad at Shivani (and yes Pensink, I understand its a serial and they have to show the twists), she could have clarified the reasoning right there but she added fuel to the fire! And Mansi, why do you let Shivani do that to you - say something please!!😡

PS: the camera had a bad angle on Shivani's face in this scene!!🥱

I saw a gullible Anoop accepting the fact that Mansi was a tennis champion!! When he finds out Mansi, it will be disastrous to your relationship!!!😕

Sandyha the vamp, she has all these great ideas in mind!!! But she does come across as a bit funny!😆

So Shivani came up with another of her Einstein's ideas!! Knowing MIL, I hope she is not digging another grave for herself and Mansi! Gosh, she does give me a headache!

@ jps ... You were not the only one  😆!!!   ... that bollywood song threw me off too!!!   And it went  so much past the time at which LMYAM begins ... which was even more upsetting!!!!!  

Mansi continues to confuse me with her perpetuating this lie!!!   She conveys an impression of such a good and decent person, yet she continues to lie to her husband!!!   Whether her reason is for a good cause or not ... this has turned into downright dangerous lying!!!!   Someone who can carry a lie to such lengths is also a dangerous and deceptive person ... could Mansi and Shivani turn out to be that sort of people?   Hope not,  and it's just that they are young, inexperienced and enthusiastic ... wanting to make things better for their family and the entire household!   Don't want them turning into "scheming Sandhyas"!!!!  

pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jps01

@ Surish, I do hope you are correct and it is indeed a hoax.  Just can't imagine loosing Himm again, so soon!!!

@ Indi, do you really believe Shivani can be the best bahu?? No way, she does not have the qualities as Mansi and does not even know how to cook!! Her behavior at times leaves much to be desired!  And yes, I agree, she needs to take care of Sahil and leave Mansi to battle her problems.  And Mansi, for god's sake, have some confidence in yourself and Anoop!! Friendship should remain but the husband should be a priority!!!

Jay, agree with you I was very disappointed yesterday that she was able to convince Mansi again. They both are playing a dangerous game. Mansi should have understood that if one small lie hurt her husband so much what will she say when he finds out again. It will not matter to him that Shivani said all that or not, but rather the fact that Mansi went along with that.
pensink91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahil70

We all heard it.
pensink91 thumbnail
After yesterday's lie and Mansi going along with it has really taken away all my interest. I will watch for Himmanshoo but hope some way the CVs fix this soon I am not liking it. It was so nice when they were coming close. Even yesterday he gestures her so sweetly to go rest while he will do garba with Kavita. I dont understand that in all serials the CVs find pleasure in ruining a love story and separating the leads. Why cant they take a different path?