WU 24 10 12,TVS Sugni pine, Reva greedy wicked

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananthi.shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for your quick update. This schedule is very hectic 11 pm :( 😭
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When i was made Vicky of the week i gave  idea to make Riva total evil and let her ploy with her brother.
So did CV 's listen to us?
A nice ride to the past happened today it seems, when all their romantic scenes were shown.
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you.

Well I hope the precap puts to rest all those posts saying that Reva is a poor wife trying to save her marriage and not after money at all.
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reva, the greedy, conniving 🤬 .I truly hate her now. MT worrying about TVS all of a sudden😲. Adi is on some la la land.The guy really needs some reality check.
croziaxx thumbnail
adi is really idiot , o murkhadhiraj  !  a girl continuously saying about ur mama and said several time that she loves to ur mama, then u gadha prsad need to ask her,  what is her feeling ?  and u r right u don't know about love, sug is right don't try... 😡
and rewa is showing her true color, don't know what cv want now ? but this is seriously a new twist... 
so now who is going to be negative adi or V ? 
but u know what ?  i still can't believe that sug sudhar gayi hai  😲  how ?    
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates⭐️
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Forget about love, Adi has an emotional range of a 5 year old.

A woman has told you that she cannot bear the pain of being separated from the man she loves the most in the world and is wearing a ring the size of a golf ball that man gave her and all he notices is Amu's ring that he passed on to Sugni and wants to tell her he loves her because otherwise she wont know and wants to find out if she loves him? ??????

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY? A teenage boy would know better.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update

CV really need to stop there manipulative games, like we really believe or want to see that pathetic bedni pining for TVS 🤢
daffodil81 thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Agreed with most of you... Adi looks stupid as a lover boy. He seems to be least concerned about Vicky or what sugni is going through. he is just basking in his new found love.
So finally Reva has turned evil, now sugni will not feel guilty of loving vicky or taking him away from reva.