*ll* SID'S SIZZLING SENSATION*ll* {FC #1}

Posted: 11 years ago
banner made by ..Sakeena..

Welcome to the first Fan Club of the one and only Siddharth Malhotra aka Abhi 

AINT he a hottie 

Living in the world of Hotness 

Siddharth Malhotra-

Early life

Siddharth Malhotra was born on December 31,1984 to Reema Malhotra, a school principal and Sunil Malhotra who was in the Army force. Both his parents come from a Punjabi origin, as his mother originates from Amritsar, Punjab, while his father hails from New Delhi. His parents later settled in Gujurat, where he was born (Surat, Gujarat). He moved to Mumbai, Maharastra when he was 8 years old with
 his family. Siddharth has been interested in acting during his school days. He attended St. Xaviers school in Mumbai, India. He dropped out college for a career in modelling.

Early career (2003-2011)

Siddharth began his modelling career at the age of 16. In 2007 became the second runner up for pageants Gladrags Mega-model & Manhunt. He has modeled in not only Mumbai, but also Paris and Dubai. Siddharth has also featured in ad campaigns for Roberto Cavalli and has appeared on the cover for magazines such as RedBook, Men's health and Gladrags. He is also currently in contacts with the modelling agency Gladrags. He has also modeled for many leading and established designers. Siddharth is also a MTV VJ and assistant director for My Name Is Khan.

Film debut & breakthrough (2012-present)

Siddharth began his Bollywood career through the film Student of the Year. He is debuting opposite newcomers Alia Bhatt (daughter of Mahesh Bhatt) and Varun Dhawan (son of David Dhawan). The film was released on October 19, 2012

Admins of this FC are -chamkilli- sanjeeda and sakeena
we have the only rights to open the new threads no one else. If i am not here one of these will be 

if you have extra facts or fun facts about sid pm me i will be grateful 
Edited by -chamkilli- - 11 years ago

Fun Facts On Sid

My pet Labrador is my only companion in Mumbai as I live alone here. 

I love having gulab jamun with pickle. Once my brother dropped some pickle while I was eating a couple of gulab jamuns. I had that and got hooked to that combination. 

My first crush was cousin sister's friend. I was 12 and asked my cousin to introduce me to the girl. I had my first girlfriend when I was about 15-16 years old. 

In school, I had a crush on a teacher, Parul Jain. Once, I wrote on my book "Dude, Parul is looking really hot today." She noticed me talking and pulled me up. She came over and checked my book. 

On my recent trip to Dubai, when we went clubbing, one girl told me 'You're really hot'. At first I didn't hear and bent down to ask her what she said. She repeated and moved her hand on my butt. 
I felt a little used, but also flattered. 

I'm obsessive about playing some sport. I get restless if I don't play anything. Any sport you play, all your anger, passion, love; all emotions get an outlet. 

When I was a kid, I'd lie to my granny about needing money for something or the other at school, but I'd always spend on hot chocolate. 

Wherever I go, whatever change I get, I put it in a fish bowl. So I have different coins from different countries. When it fills up, I'll get another bowl. 

In Delhi, when I went to audition for an ad campaign of a suiting brand. I was was rejected for being a little chubby. 

If I could go back in time and score 90 per cent in my studies, my mom would be very happy. I've never scored high percentage. So for her, I wish I could do it at least once.

(plo_98)

will be on later as i am tired from editing this fc all day

Wow !

Congoz on the first FC 🥳

And yeah thanks Chamkilli for opening it 😊

welcome sanjeeda and will be editiing 
and u me and sakeena are the admins
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

welcome sanjeeda and will be editiing 
and u me and sakeena are the admins
Yay !!
Okay yaar 😊
@Anam Yes ofcourse !
If you are Sid's admirer then why not ? Welcome to the FC..

Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

@Anam Yes ofcourse !
If you are Sid's admirer then why not ? Welcome to the FC..

Thanks Sanjeeda:) Of course, I love Sid😳