*ll* SID'S SIZZLING SENSATION*ll* {FC #1} - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing the TOI article, Anam.
So he had crush on girls and he gets flattered when they praise him 😳 He sounds adorable. Those rumours about Kjo and him are all rubbish ..Even if  they were true I actually dont really care about that.
Gulab Jamun with pickles 😲..Will try that now πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Anam.

Hey Neha! 
Neha, there are 3 Dhawans - David, Rohit & Varun. Who's Mrs. Are u??πŸ˜†
david is married rohit is old as my dad eeew so who's left β˜ΊοΈ
U r welcome Sanjeeda:) U, Neha & me have 1 more thing in common apart from the SOTY boys & that's our former love for IPK.
For the sake of my dreams, I hope he is not gay. If he is, am sure it would shatter a lot of hearts. 
But I'll tell u one thing, never take what a celebrity has to say at face value...am sure there are exceptions but they all are actors at the end of the day. 
U must be crazy to want to try out the gulab jamun achaar combo, it sounds so NOT appetising. 
i will be adding members and umm rules guys i dont know who wants to be in this FC if u do tell me fast
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

david is married rohit is old as my dad eeew so who's left β˜ΊοΈ

Accha, Varun Dhawan...didn't know u liked himπŸ˜† I think he's dating Alia Bhatt, I just see sparks flying between these two in their interviews. 
plz do add me too...he is mine

Accha, Varun Dhawan...didn't know u liked himπŸ˜† I think he's dating Alia Bhatt, I just see sparks flying between these two in their interviews. 
oh he confirmed it in hindustan times that he is dating a indian girl named sara not alia
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

plz do add me too...he is mine
sure

U r welcome Sanjeeda:) U, Neha & me have 1 more thing in common apart from the SOTY boys & that's our former love for IPK.
For the sake of my dreams, I hope he is not gay. If he is, am sure it would shatter a lot of hearts. 
But I'll tell u one thing, never take what a celebrity has to say at face value...am sure there are exceptions but they all are actors at the end of the day
U must be crazy to want to try out the gulab jamun achaar combo, it sounds so NOT appetising. 
Yes ! But seriously what have they done to that show now ? πŸ˜• The script is sooo poor that even I cant see any chemistry between ArHi πŸ˜”.
Yeah I hope he is not a gay although its his choice at the end of the day.
Ahahahahhaha I was just kidding..I am definitely not trying Gulab Jamun and pickles πŸ˜†..But yes I agree with what you said in bold :)
I dont think he confirmed it Neha. It was more of those "sources claiming" sort of articles that came out. The same sources said Sidharth was dating a girl called Natalie, which he denied in his filmfare interview.