WU 24th oct * nats get power

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts from everyone taking the food. Just then yug and amrit come asking for the letter or the girls will die as theyhave mixed poison. Nats tries to go but amrit puts a knife against her. She gives the letter and stops the girls from eating as there is too much salt. Nats then makes some more food and serves them , whilst the evil duo smirk. Nats leaves from home and remembers what happened.

Bubbly comes and asks her what happened and what are you doing. Nats breaks down and shouts all she wanted to do was participate in puja but she couldnt. She says she is bad omen and mata who sits on lion why doesnt she eliminate bad from this world if she exits. She saysno matter how much you try to fight bad always wins and explains how the girls would have died of poison. She says theres no point in fighting against evil as it always wins.( fantabulas acting my ankita)

She screams there is no god and no one to protect us . She crys and says how helpless she is. She falls to ground and says god is upset with me and my problems dont end.bubbly consoles her. Just the a luons roar is heard. Nats crys why did i stay alive to see all this . All i asked was for my love and i didnt get that . I am All alone . Bubbly consoles her( heart reaching acting by ankita.. Totally amazing) . Bubbly goes to get some water for her. Whilst nats crys loud saying only agham was in her life and now nothing is there.

Just then she hears a lions roar and is shocked. She turns and is scared. Roar increases and she gets up looking everywhere scared. She calls bubbly and then is shocked to see a lion coming down stairs and gives a big roar. Nats is scared and the lion gives a roar but this time she falls and is covered in light. She is happy to see MAA . Who says get up and you cant lose hope and walkaway like this. I am with you at all times and dont think i am not with you. I saved you so you could get your chosen fruit(agham). I wanted you fight with pride and if you lose then it would be my defeat too. Nats is all determined to fight now.

She says amrits end will be done by nimrit and bad is there and she has to defeat it and if you lose hope then come to me and you will find me within you.

End

Precap: at maja puja dimple comes with dupatta over her head in saree

I hope dimples character is to suppert real nimrit
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you for the update