1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Count me from Karnataka...
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is anyone allowed who'd spent few months in SI??ðŸĪ”

I'd spent 8 months in high-tech city Hyderabad due to job..

Whatever interaction I'd with SI till date, What I really like about them is that they're still rooted to their cultures, beliefs.👍🏞.

N most of my admirers of life are from SI only.. Whether it's Dr. Tessi Thomas, P.T.Usha, Dr. Ruskin Bond, Swami Vivekananda, Sri Sri Ravishankar, Dr Verghese Kurien, Anu Vaidyanathan, Humpy Koneru, Sri Devi, Saina Nehwal.⭐ïļ. -- Their contribution to empowerment of IND is incredible.👏
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Priya_990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ami_dabh

Is anyone allowed who'd spent few months in SI??ðŸĪ”

I'd spent 8 months in high-tech city Hyderabad due to job..

Whatever interaction I'd with SI till date, What I really like about them is that they're still rooted to their cultures, beliefs.👍🏞.

N most of my admirers of life are from SI only.. Whether it's Dr. Tessi Thomas, P.T.Usha, Dr. Ruskin Bond, Swami Vivekananda, Sri Sri Ravishankar, Dr Verghese Kurien, Anu Vaidyanathan, Humpy Koneru, Sri Devi, Saina Nehwal.⭐ïļ. -- Their contribution to empowerment of IND is incredible.👏

you are in.wholeheartedly welcoming you...
We are Indians after all...and India is a country known for her unity in diversity.
apkavishwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Ami sis..  We will think of your application..😉. But you forget to add Mine and Vishnu's name in that admirers list.. We are also contributing something to india from south you should add all of us...😉😆...then we can add you i guess what say vishnu..?
sadhana1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Superman.

@jam mwaha, you know me so well 😈

@sadhana Samah or sambar, it's up to you ðŸ˜ģ

I will call u Samah liked it very much . By the way do u like sambar ?
.Ami. thumbnail
@Priya:- Thankoo!

@Vishwa:- Oh I'll add both of your names once you able to success in your research work.. Then both of you also have to add me..I might be emerge as a some crazy innovators.ðŸĪŠ.I've many imaginations in my crazy brainwa esp to produce something from garbage.😉
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ami how dare you forget my name?ðŸ˜Ą.ðŸ˜Ą.ðŸ˜Ą.ðŸ˜Ą.ðŸ˜Ą.ðŸ˜Ą.
.Ami. thumbnail
JAMkudi.. I don't have to add your name. You're part of me. We're super-duper rocking clones.. We've a Dr. Kurien connection!
apkavishwa thumbnail
@Ami sis... Nice idea Ami... Do continue your Crazy things surely one day you will get success.. nice idea to get something useful from garbage much needed thing for India...all the best... And i have already added you in admirers list for your high spirit, enthu and devine knowledge...be happy always... Ta ta...
.Ami. thumbnail
@Vishwa:- Ayyo! You flattered me.. I'm bubbling/flying on cloud infinite. ðŸĨģ Waise, I've many SI admirers in this forum. I can't pick up any names but you're also among that list for your simple, sweet n lovely behavior -- Like our Sooraj'sa. ⭐ïļ. I love you..ðŸĪ— âĪïļ ðŸĪ—.

I'd surely like to meet you n Vishnu whenever I visit Bangalore in the nearer future n we'll discuss our crazy innovative ideas.😆. Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago