Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apkavishwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Priya_990... Thank you so much for this thread... really glad to meet all of you(form north to south)... even got to know there are Two Konkani's  like me here in this forum... Thanks once again yaar... and sorry for spamming... take care c ya...
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: apkavishwa

@Ami sis..  We will think of your application..πŸ˜‰. But you forget to add Mine and Vishnu's name in that admirers list.. We are also contributing something to india from south you should add all of us...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...then we can add you i guess what say vishnu..?

Well...! I second you Vishwa...!!  we should soon bee on that list...!!

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

JAMkudi.. I don't have to add your name. You're part of me. We're super-duper rocking clones.. We've a Dr. Kurien connection!

JAMi.. don't u believe her, she is trying her best to consider you...!! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: ami_dabh

@Vishwa:- Ayyo! You flattered me.. I'm bubbling/flying on cloud infinite. πŸ₯³Waise, I've many SI admirers in this forum. I can't pick up any names but you're also among that list for your simple, sweet n lovely behavior -- Like our Sooraj'sa. β­οΈ. I love you..πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€—.

I'd surely like to meet you n Vishnu whenever I visit Bangalore in the nearer future n we'll discuss our crazy innovative ideas.πŸ˜†. 

You are always welcome to our Research Land/Forest and what so ever,...!! πŸ€—.

Originally posted by: apkavishwa

@Priya_990... Thank you so much for this thread... really glad to meet all of you(form north to south)... even got to know there are Two Konkani's  like me here in this forum... Thanks once again yaar... and sorry for spamming... take care c ya...

Priya consider the above statement as my words too...! πŸ˜³
apkavishwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG Sooraj's...!!!😲.. its a honor.. Thanks...😲 It will be hard for me to keep this title...  yup I am Simple but not at all nearer to sooraj... Sooraj is a devine character made by CV's... by the by are you trying to compete with me in praising game...
Even i love you...πŸ€— and happy to find a  lovely sis and friend in you...❀️ We will be waiting to meet you... Hey we are in the same Institute.. do come we will show you our Institute... ok take care i am leaving got work...πŸ˜’

Priya_990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@aapkavishwa and
@wish.naren
your cute spamming is permitted here by me.
I don't have any problems.actually would love to see these chats from all of you.
vish.naren thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya_990

@aapkavishwa and
@wish.naren
your cute spamming is permitted here by me.
I don't have any problems.actually would love to see these chats from all of you.

thanks a lot for that Priya...! πŸ˜Š

you may call me as Vishnu, n apkavishwa as Vishwa...!! πŸ˜³
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Nanha munha rahi hoon..des ka sipayi hoon..bolo mere sang

JAI HIND JAI HIND  
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haan haan, Amlu, I know I'm your kilaan!
Priya_990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: wish.naren

<font color="#009900">thanks a lot for that Priya...!😊</font>

<font color="#009900">you may call me as Vishnu, n apkavishwa as Vishwa...!!😳</font>

ok Vishnu😊
vish.naren thumbnail

So the counting summary is...!! 

south india - Harathi5 , vgkantu ,skavuri (now at kuala lumpur)

kerala ' JAMi / June_Anne_Mary , Vishnu / wish.naren , Ramya / ramyamannadiar, snaju_anju (now UK, was residing in Pune), Anpika (now at Chennai), Nisha, nasco / Shwetha,

Andhra Pradesh -  Srija / _srija_, Priya / Priya_990 (now in TN, was in K'tka) , Samir / -SamiR- (now in Canada), dr.Sujjitha, SriB (now in China, was residing in Delhi) , Sadhana / sadhana1234 (now in UK), J Di / breezy,

Karnataka- ng.smitha , b2011 / Bharati (Bangalore), 123kamal (B'lore, now in Texas,US), TOTAL-ROMANTIC / Hema (B'lore, a Konkani), Deebz (Konkani, now in US), Apkavishwa/Vishwa (B'lore), Ruby13 / Rashmi (from Udupi, now in Hyderabad), 1973anu,

Tamil Nadu- inFan80 (Chennai City) , UMDU (now in Delhi) mmanju1 (from Chennai now in England), Lakshmi / seelaks , Sindu/udnis, Surya / pappununu (from Coimbatore), Nisha_abi , Akshara (Chennai), catherne / cathy_rene,

Original piece of MADE in INDIA - Ami/ami_dabh ,

India - Naina/Miss_cooleyes 

Denmark ' Samah / Sambar / Superman

Edited by wish.naren - 11 years ago
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Add me in as Naina -IndiaπŸ˜›