Must watch naman today 25th oct.r

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode was highly disappointing.  Despite very nice acting by Naman the storyline dragged the whole episode downwards.  I would say watch todays epi atleast the first half for namans fab acting.  

This Suman track going from bad to worse.  Preeti was not at all impressive she looked emotionless during whole drama and Suman is in super pathetic mode again.  Truly I hated her today, how can someone be so clingy.  When Suman closed the door and people think she killing herself for a minute I hoped that she does kill herself this time.  Her desperation is becoming downright pathetic.

More torture for ambi coming up.  Suman pathetic tears and mami plus imarti combo. These writers not very creative and  I think ambi will distance herself. From anuj for Suman and leave.  I don't want to see a ambi Mahan.   

If i was the writer I would make Suman obsessive phsyco and realizing this ambi will snap out of this dumb mahan mode and pounce on imarti, mami and Suman to save her anuj. In fact in her psychotic rage I want Suman to scare imarti to death.  
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yes he was brilliant,i atch a repeat episode, good disciplined actor he is