Balika Vadhu

WU25th"12"- forgiven "J" finallyy\bhairo unhappy

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
please frogive for spelling as i am in my parents home and lights or net can go anytime without warning so till its here i am typing and no comments also as cant take risk with lihts net and time

anandi forgive pighead... and says for family and evry one hapinesss...
listning this B is angry and says see what you all have done...again oyu all are tkaing away A hapiness and she forgiving J...
DS is happy and saying may evryone gets a person like anandi in there life
anandi listning this what B saying says yep you are right but not becuse she doing for family but for her own peace of mind... and for myself burden i am having on me and shiv stnding and in pain seeing A in pain and A askng B to forgive as now he has changed and now he has chaged and no reson not to forgive him...
saying to J you are lucky you got such family and have forgiven you now and now look after them and take cre of them and now dont let go it because of your stupiditya and reqest him to stay as this is his family and now no one will object if you stay
ebry one is happy and jublinet nad tears in eyes
DS says may god keep you happya nd again you saved this family from geting spertaiona nd hwo ever much she ask its still less from you and hugs her and A is very sad and turns and leaves and J is all shame faced and dosent know what to say and what not to
DS says to j she is very happy but j is not and DS says plzz dont now bhtkufuing angain and in this good path you ahve kept your legs now dont loose it and bless him and all leaves...and evry one welcome j back home nanadu hugs J...but j is not hapy and seeing towards stirs where anandi has gone...S still stnding even after all gone and then goes to A and says soem only knows to do nothing but mistake and some only forgives...its beter now he stys put and now dont get pride and think of A even after the pain you gave she forgive rember this and oyur proud nature will slap you and will throw you back to down to earth again and show you the reality of life

2nd part-
j is sad and BG music playinggg...seeing all home empty and A word firgven you and you got your family and rmbring time when anadi came as balika vadhu in havelli..and all the time slent with her and then how he entered with gauri and...thinking anandi w8ng for him happily and caling him back to her again and walking down the stairsss again and it tuk him to terrac and there he sees anandi standing there..and rmbers how they use to play in terrace and the day he left for mumbai sad for anandi...and touches anandi's shoulder and there she is standing crying.wiping her eyes but the figure vanish and its all dream he thinking about al this ke anandi will let him wipe her tears...real anandi turns and J hide and she walks back to house wihout seeing J hiding there and then J rembers her 1st night in terrace with A and jhulaa how they use to sit there and enjoy and J sits there rembering all time...abut how  use to take care of him and remmebrs the time when B finally agrres for j to go for medical...and then how eh called up and said to A he dosent love her and divorce sigh time and hwo he blamed her for every thing that hapened with gauri and yet anandi always blessed him and hwo today she has forgiven him again for evryone...

3rd part-

j crying badly siting in jhulaa and saying why...what have i done..what have i done..i know i didnt do right with yiu and did all too wrong and till what line...its beyond even humanity about the pain i gave to youa nd today i am relaising what i have done to you and till what length i went to gave you pain and today i promsie you kee i will again give you all what you deserve and what was yous and i didnt give you now i will give you all every thing ..so much hapiness so much love i will give you so many rainbows i will spread in your life ke even god will be amazed to see all those happy colours in A life and begs himself ke its anandi who gave him evry thing and nwo he has evrythign which he has desired but not anandi..he wnats his anandi back and for him as he loves her and now undrestands her importance and says to himself..he will get his anandi backa nd will bring her back in his loife and she will have to forgive him for all those he has done to her...

voiceover - begging or askign for forgivenss is never a sign of weekness but the sight of strength and purity of heart and in true sence relaising the mistake done and wants to rectifyyy

precap - DS asking J isnt he happy seeing A happy and J says how can he be happy seeing anandi marrying soem one else and wil remain of soem one else forever...hwo can he be happy seeing anandi going out of his life and DS is confused...shokedd...disbelief and cant seem to undrestand what pighead is saying and says what do you mean and J says he wants his anandi back...till nwo DS has helsoed him a lot and always stood by him..and then stnds with his hands in prayer to DS to help him last time...to return him his anandi again and help him to ahve her back

Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you Payal! ðŸ˜Š
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update dear...Finally, after a long time a sensible episode, with a sensible explanation from Anandi's side...And it was wonderful that Shiv understood and appriciated Anandi for what she did...

Anandi is right in her position...She can't take the extra baggage of guilt as well as unhappiness along with her, when she is starting her new life...She wants to turn a new leaf, with a good note...If she doesn't then, she will always keep remembering it and be unhappy...! She was never a person to keep grudge and she is doing so gracefully and such people can't be happy without forgiving the people, who are really sorry...It is natural instinct...! I am happy with the explanation Anandi gave and hope she now forgets her past and slowly moves on...It took her time, but all is well if end is well...She will share her pain ith Shiv and bond with him soon and move forward for sure...!

Today after seeing Anandi as a child bride again, playing with Jagya in childhood, made me feel bad though...Such a beautiful friendship turned to point of no return...! Really childhood is innocent...!

And I am pissed off with the precap though...what the heck...? Who does he think he is...? When wanted he leaves his wife, when wanted he abuses her and then again asks her back...I hope Dadisa says that Anandi is not hers anymore and she is someone else's amanat and he needs to let go of his past...I will hate Dadisa forever if she says, ok ladesar will do...! I won't have any respect for her then...I would be more happy, if she says let Anandi take this decision on her own...! Because she is the one who has suffered and she will be the one who wil decide her own future...! I just hate this man...! Selfish to core...!
Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
vandita97 thumbnail
I have a doubt. Please clarify. The promo which is on air where shiv declares his love for anandi to jagya. Jagya is having a beard. But in actual episode he was clean shaven. Is it a blooper or have i missed something?
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 wu
Devil's revelation...disgusting as usual...
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I do not think DS will side with Jagya
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gtg
papa said lights will be out in 10mntsss
gtggg...
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

I do not think DS will side with Jagya

I really hope so Suchi...She herself said that Anandi is their daughter and not some cow or goat, that they tie her with one and then again with the other...I hope she stays firm in her decision...! I will love it if she says that this is his penance...!
Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i mean seriously...anandi ko dekh khus nehin hai??

kese ho sakta hoon..jab woh kisi aur ke pass jayegi...ewww!! i mean..what she is feeling that doesnt matter!!

aggrrr...it so feeling🤢

itne jhatke..itne downs dekhne ke baad bhi..how can a person cant able to feel for anyone else!!
how!!