Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Forum Style?

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!!!

How many of you guys are singers or enjoy singing? Well, how many of you would be interested in submitting a clip or video (without your face in it) of you singing? I have seen on previous seasons of SRGMP and other singing reality shows singing contests. Are any of y'all interested in participating in one here?

Also, if you cannot sing, would any of y'all be interested in helping in other ways (like voting and collected entries)? 

Thanks!!!

~Tulip~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Also, if you cannot sing, would any of y'all be interested in helping in other ways (like voting and collected entries)? 

I am not understanding tulipπŸ˜•
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Well, if enough people want to participate by submitting their songs, I need someone who they can PM their songs too. I don't want to be that someone because I want to participate too. Then, once the deadline is up, they can post all the entries in a topic for people to vote in. 

They can also help me count the votes too because that can take a lot of time to do. Plus, it makes sure that I am accurate. Last I participated in one, I remember the person miscounted and wrong people got wrong rankings. 

Oh and I also would need someone who can make good signatures as prizes. I can request these, so I'll do it later once I know people are going to participate. 
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 11 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
tulip:

u mean here in this forum..singing competition??
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

tulip:

u mean here in this forum..singing competition??

yes, sorry. i didn't understand what you were asking about b/c you quote a certain part. πŸ˜†
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Don't want this to get lost, so I'm commenting to bring it back up πŸ˜†
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh long time back in 2006 this happened on SRGMP forum where teams were formed and they selected a mentor and contestants ... i remember that.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Oh, I'm not doing anything complicated like that. πŸ˜† I can't spend all that time coordinating that.

I was just thinking we can have people submit themselves singing. Then everyone rates each person's singing, and the person with the lowest scores does not go to the next round. We'll do this until there's only one person. That's what I was thinking, but so far one member and myself are only interested in singing. Others have asked me if they can help in other ways, but only two of us interested in competing πŸ˜†
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please upload your songs, doesn't matter if anyone else wants to participate or not, why should we miss out on hearing you two sing :)

I don't have the voice to sing, so I will pass lol

Looking forward to hearing songs from members of this forum...please upload your song!!
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Yeah, I was thinking about just doing that for fun. I'd love to hear some good feedback for improvement. The people here have a good musical ear. Edited by tulipbaby53 - 11 years ago