gonna miss HC n sriti's on screen chemistry - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
i wish they wud never skip d one year of dere initial stage of married life..🥺
i will really miss dem..😒

cannot imagine my life without them. I am crying😭
Maybe sometime in the future they'll get to work together again on a show that actually deserves their mindblowing talent and chemistry.

Originally posted by Elysia

Maybe sometime in the future they'll get to work together again on a show that actually deserves their mindblowing talent and chemistry.

ely they deserve it and we deserve it but luck is never on our favor😭

Don't be sad, Sara. How much attention was their chemistry getting from the writers on the show anyway? None. If they ever come together again on screen, I hope it won't be under the power of the creative head of this show. They both deserve better.

Don't be sad, Sara. How much attention was their chemistry getting from the writers on the show anyway? None. If they ever come together again on screen, I hope it won't be under the power of the creative head of this show. They both deserve better.

I know😭 but raghav will die and RaghaVI will be broken. ðŸ˜­ At least we deserve a happy ending😭

The creatives don't care for what we deserve. They care for V 😆

The creatives don't care for what we deserve. They care for V 😆

I know they dont care about us😭 its gonna be second time happening with me. first bidaai and now dsdsb. Its 1,000 times worst feeling than before. they are just 6 months old and now such a pathetic end!

I hope HarshSri comes back in a new show together. More than any couple, they deserve to come back.😭

ah man i want more RAGHAVI!!!!!! i hope its not too much of a long wait until HC comes back on the screen. Irony the best show i see, with HC playing the best role ever..his character gets butchered.

with news of V memory and sia Losing her most powerful ally, this show is making me cringe and sick, im defnitiely not gonna watch it. i only put up with it so long only for HC, along with their chemistry.

now theres nothing left. why cudnt they just end it now?

Originally posted by fabyamaas

ah man i want more RAGHAVI!!!!!! i hope its not too much of a long wait until HC comes back on the screen. Irony the best show i see, with HC playing the best role ever..his character gets butchered.

with news of V memory and sia Losing her most powerful ally, this show is making me cringe and sick, im defnitiely not gonna watch it. i only put up with it so long only for HC, along with their chemistry.

now theres nothing left. why cudnt they just end it now?

I hope we see HarshSri again. they deserve it😭