~*PSH 25th Oct Update Wedding postponed*~

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the update...nice precap...can't wait for tomorrow πŸ₯³
Thanks so much AarathiπŸ€—
What exactly writer/cv want to do? πŸ€”
thanks for update aarti πŸ˜ƒ

wicked reva don't know its not easy to kill TVS ... i think nothing will happen to him and its good that stupid adi realized sugni loves only TVS not him now stop dreaming about him and go away from her .😑

what should i call this CVS unpredictable or confused am really confused !!πŸ˜•
Edited by pankhudi11 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the updates

It looks like the cvs are back to their senses.
Thank you. I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. It sounds interesting
Originally posted by shunu6

Thanks for the updates

It looks like the cvs are back to their senses.
I hope they are back to their senses! Cuz I would be so mad if the CVs flip flop again and go back to Adi-Sugni.
I really wanted ado and sugni wedding to happen :(
😊Thanks Arti for the update. Rewa certainly is a devil in disguise, her love for Vickram was pretentious. She only love Vickram for his wealth and status. WOWπŸ˜•, no family members couldn't figure that out after knowing her for nine years, or did she pull the wool over their eyes.
Adi, at least realized that Sugni sincerely and wholeheartedly love Vickram, so let's see how he will handle this situation.
Maa Thakur hatred for Bedni's runs deep, wondering  how she will react when she learn the truth about Sugni background status.
Precap looks confusing and can't wait for tomorrow's episode.
CVs are playing with everyone emotions and feeling.
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
CVs are flip floping between the Adi-Sug fans and the SugVi fans.  We all know precaps can be deceptive.  It could be only a dream too.   If Adi could never recognize his Mami after she wounded his Mama twice how can we expect him to understand Sugni's love for Vikram.  He never cared for Amrita's feelings neither his mothers sentiments then how can we assume he will just let Sugni go to Vikram.