Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome post !!!
Eid Mubarak everyone🤗
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brilliant post dear :)
Eid Mubarik to everyone...May Allah bless all of us with His countless blessings Ameen
Plzz dont forget the less blessed to have their share too.
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post. It's very informative. 👏
Thanks for informing me. 😃
Edited by abhiya_kapi - 11 years ago
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Eid Mubarak to everyone all over the world! Have a happy and blessed Eid! 🤗
P.S - Beautiful post, Kiran! =)

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

why do you sacrifice animals in the name of allah?

how will allah be happy when you cause pain to his beautiful and innocent creation?

Did you read my post??????????

if you might have read it, here lies your answer too, i m sure you have missed it that's y your are asking, ALLAH gave the order so we are doing that. MUSLIM means to follow only what they have been ordered by Allah and His Apostle Peace be Upon Him , and we have been ordered for that...if you still have your question then you can ask me.

1. for getting answer y do we sacrifice animals you have to go through the post as its describing it completely.

2ndly, We do have animal rights too and if you have ever gone through islamic sacrificing way of animals, its not painful. there are proper rules of slaughtering. In this way while slaughtering the animal get unconscious and doesn't feel the pain.

3.  My dear y do you eat vegetables? the plants too are the innocent and beautiful creation of Allah, i love plants too but i know if have to be alive i have to eat them as i can't live without eating. I m sure even you can't live if you don't eat them. according to the scientific research plants also gets happy and feel pain still you eat them i mean the vegies, fruits etc. Now  Y do you eat them?  A simple answer because they have been created for that reason. Its not only in islam, in many religions people do sacrifice animals for the different reasons, the pagans too do it for their God, in Lupercalia/Valentine festival history, on the day of the ritual they were use to of slaughtering 2 dogs and gots considering them more fertile, and then girls were wiped with the sticks dipped in the milk and in the blood of those animals, for ref check encyclo britinica or my post link on the front page. In bible it is also told 2 sacrifice animals. if you go to UK, you will see jews eating / sacrificing animals just for food purpose and they have proper certified people their for slaughtering, i know as many muslims too buy meat from there. Muslims can eat if it is sacrifice on the name of Allah by Jews or Christians.

Bible give a detail list which animals they can eat and which they can't check the allowed animals here (Deuteronomy 14:3-7) 

which ye shall eat: the ox, the sheep, and the goat, 5The hart, and the roebuck, and the fallow deer, and the wild goat, and the pygarg, and the wild ox, and the chamois. 6And every beast that parteth the hoof, and cleaveth the cleft into two claws, and cheweth the cud among the beasts, that ye shall eat. 7
http://kingjbible.com/deuteronomy/14-1.htm

in the same chapter its allowing eating birds in the verse number 20, and the also giving a complete details which animals are not allowed to eat.

Acc to gospel of Luke chapter 24 verses 41-43, Jesus Peace be Upon Him ate fish to make the people believe that He is alive.
http://kingjbible.com/luke/24-1.htm

about Hindu books, i m sorry i m a bit confuse about the english name, you can pls check with the  name in Urdu.

According to Mano chapter 5, number 30, it is told that we can eat any live creature as our Creator created some creatures for eating purpose. (for exact wording you can please check the books as i m having the ref in urdu so just telling the meanings)

according to Manosimiriti chapter 5, number 35, eating meat is allowed, Rig ved, book 10, prayer (in urdu Manajat nubmer 16 and 86 ) eating meat is allowed. In Manosimriti chapter 3 its is told how to make happy the souls of our
ancestors / forefathers, for making them happy if you sacrifice plants, it will keep them happy till 1 month, sacrificing fish will make them happy for 2 months, Dear for 3 months, Mutton for 4 months, Birds meat for 4 months and sacrificing rhinoceros will keep them happy forever. 

IF EATING / SACRIFICING ANIMALS IS WRONG, THEN EATING OR PLUCKING VEGIES AND FRUITS IS ALSO CRUEL AND KILLING ALLAH'S BEAUTIFUL AND INNOCENT CREATION BECAUSE THEY TOO FEEL THE SAME LIKE ANIMALS. SIMPLY WE DO THAT AS THEY ARE CREATED FOR THAT REASON. EVERY THING / PERSON IS CREATED FOR A REASON AND NOT WITHOUT THAT.

i wonder if you still have an objection🤔

Updated

Edited by hukshila - 11 years ago
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: SyedaFaiza

[Quote=apoorvaarnav]why do you sacrifice animals in the name of allah?how will Allah be happy when you cause pain to his beautiful and innocent creation?

ITS NOT ONLY ABOUT ANIMALS
ITS ABOUT UR BELOVED THING...

ALLAH DOESN'T WANT MEET, BLOOD OR ANY THING

HE JUST SEE THE POWER & SPRIT OF SACRIFICE

THE SACRIFICE OF A FATHER WHO DIN'T EVEN THINK TWICE BEFORE GIVING HIS BELOVED SON FOR ALLAH'S WISH...

ITS ABOUT
 ALLAH IS ENOUGH FOR U...
MORE THAN U & UR FAMILY OR LOVED ONES...

Jezak'Allah o khair (May Allah give you the best reward) for replying here, i was away for the whole day and was not able to reply due to the business,
here is my reply to the same if you wanna check pls
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/68165090
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this post
Iss forum ke sabhi ko Eid ul Adha bohot bohot Mubarak hain
Eid Mubarak!😃
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
EID MUBARAK TO U ALL...
may allah bless u and ur family with love, peace and success...