WU:25/10- Mona: Mera Ex-Pati Mr. Bechara hain

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hats off to you for updating this torture. Today I literally turned my back to the TV and read the Reader's Digest. Such a relief 😊.  I recommend it to everyone.

I think it's time I got back to reading instead of wasting my emotions on stupid TV shows. 😛
I guess I won't be wasting my time either watching it or writing /reading the forum..enough of all torture!!!

Hats off who could still watch it and thanks for writing the updates.

I am sooo happy to see at least Vineet's mom is sesible enough to call off the wedding..very good..at leaste she understands no point of wasting time here.Now time to call off the entire show!!

👏👏👏👏👏
Edited by smrity2012 - 11 years ago
Thanks Swetha, Saves me from watching the show, anyways I stopped watching it.. I think its heading towards Mona & pradeep reunion the so called Vada come what may Mona Mahaan will swing her way towards it 

Thanks for the update

Good for Mona, she deserves Pradeep

I dont know why Vineet wants to marry her after all the humilation

She doesn't care for Vineet 

What a bakwas show, had so much potential

Not worth watching anymore, the writers have lost it 

It seems that Malika is losing it also in this show. Where was her husband? Again in jail may be? If it wasn't for Mona and Vineet Monoj could accompany Pradeep in their sasuraal!

I don't know if I should thank you or say sorry to you Swetha. Although I have stopped watching this show I am still curious to know the rubbish happening in it. So today I say sorry that you have to sit through these worthless episodes to write your take and thank you for saving my time 👏
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
Swetha - sweetheart you have my sympathy...KEKTA SUCKS
thanks for the update

didnt watch at all   so well i m also curious where its headed may watch it frm time to time
what ws the precap btw
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Swetha - sweetheart you have my sympathy...KEKTA SUCKS

🤣😲🤢

thank u thank u 😆😛 kya karein can't escape either

they spoiled well going track - instead of uniting Mona n Pradeep to show their wada wala title track, they can take this track instead

Moneet marriage - n how they try their best to keep that wada n diff. btw 1st n 2nd marriage

something like that instead 😕

this track really really sucks n its boiling my  blood 😡

Ekta Mai ki jai ho 🤢 Ur leads never get happiness nor do anything good of their own instead cry cry cry, forgive forgive n go back to their hubby's or ex even if they ditch or kill or betray what ever

very very disgusting Writers r u sleeping or bored of this show put something meaning ful in he show atleast

i feel like shouting loud on them but what to do 😆😛

thanks swetha.nothing to say much,i had enough.🤢