Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

WU 25th October. Mandira thinks sweety is pagal

cool127 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today was jst continuation from yesterday Sweety calls lucky and he comes down from closed room. Sweety interogates him abt why he came from that stairs. he says bcs the wife of the owner is here. Just then MADZ comes down from the stairs and sees sweety and gets scared. sweety says that we have kept ur house clean. jst music system fell in the pool. etc. etc. all the diasters tht happened ysterday. MADZ still smiles but still scared and says hi. Sweety goes away and lucky tells this is what he means by my wife is pagal. Mandira says take care of her bfore things get worse. sweety confused abt what tht meant. She questions lucky. 

Mandira is pluggiing her earphones then sweety comes and says hi. she jumps and gets scared and starts going up. Sweety asks why r u scared.. jst then jeet and raavi come mandira back to normal and says she is gonna go for a jog. Police asks why they called police. Lucky and servant make up stories. 

At night they are trying to play antakshari differently but too confusing to understand where you have to dance while singing but also pick a word from middle of song to start next one. everyone is confused. sweety starts dancign and showing; everyone getting bored.  then mandira comes and thinks tht by looking at tht anyone can tell tht she is pagal. lovely starts flirting with mandira. 

Both sisters go for food. sweety gets angry at servant for putting for chilli in shak. she makes khicdhi for rocky. all kids sitting alone except for rocky with parents. mandira and sweety have argument over being lineant. sweety asks for knife mandira gets scared. she asks i want it for apple and mandira relieved. rocky wants to watch football game but sweety says no. but mandira tells him lets go i will also come bcs i love football too.. then rocky wishes sweety was like tht.. sweety hears tht and feels bad. 

rocky gets to know abt how lucky told mandira tht sweety is pagal and he decideds to use it for his advantage. 

precap: sweety sad and says no matter what she tries she cant be cool. 

srry if any mistakes 😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update!!!!!
pooja-menon thumbnail