Amrit Manthan

Am WU 25 oct 2012 : dimples official entry loll

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts with bubbly saying no one is here. Bats understand what happened and says she is strong now and ready to fight against evil as god is with her. There tej asks anrit what she did and wheres ninrit. Amrit tells him the suicide note is with her and agham is only safe with her. Tej replies get out of this illusion and agni are made for each other and even you know this. Yug is also present and he offers tej chane but he ignores him and walks off. Amrit says to yug that tej thinks she will believe him if he says lies about agham and yug says he was telling truth. Which shocks amrit.

Yug says you are so intelligent and still acting like a fool , agham hates you and is taking revenge and you are still after him. Love is blind , amrit asks him to shut up and stop interfering in her marriage and to drop her home.

Tej tells sumitra everything and she is highly worried for agham and prays to mata rani. There nats lights diya for mata rani and prays and says i will in with fight and you will show me the way. Just then dimple( shivangi) comes out of car at the puja place.( so dimple will defo help nimrit not amrit as mata rani has sent her). She looks stunning in a red and black dress. Shivangi looks at the address and amrit comes out. She asks for address and he says you have come ahead. Just as amrit turn to see shivangi , she turns her back to her. Shivangi thinks ill just go in this puja as iv come to pray anyway. Amrit is about to call her when yug comes and asks her lets go.( they are defo acting like a couple lol) yug sees shivangi. Shivangi goes in aghams place and amrit sits in car a little confused.

Shivangi comes in and prays and sumitra faints and agham and tej take her to hospital. Shivangi looks on.amrit comes to the hospital and asks if all is well . No one answers her. Ward boy comes with prescription and tej goes to get the medicines and agham goes to contact senior doctor. Amrit thinks this is a good way of impressing agham by caring for his mother.

Jus then nats comes and amrit is not happy to see her. Nats gives her a look and moves ahead to go in.but amrit stops her saying i told you not come here. Bats twists her hand and says i know what you are like and if you try to harm agham i will push you off the terrace and make it look like a accident and your story will end here. But no and she pushes amrit making her sit on chair. She continues saying that i will not do this as i will defeat you. She gives the tigress looks and says i have come care for my mother and if you interfere then she clutches her fist in front of amrit face and says then beware. Tej and agham come and agham goes and sits down with his head in his hand and tej asks her where she went. Nats says nothing will happen to maa or agham. She goes to agham and consoles him. She says we will not let anything happen and togther we will help her. Agham is about to say something when doctor comes. He says her BP is high and she is stressed so has to stay here for a couple of days. He says she was fasting so make sure she eats something. Agham says he will get food while nats stays with maa. Nats goes in and sumitra is delighted to see her and expresses how sick she is off amrit and wants agni to be together. Nats promises she will solve all and bring agham back home which pus a smile on her face. Agham comes with food and says you were fasting and not well and this is not done. He asks her to eat but she doesnt want to. Nats hints pass it here and agham gives it to her. Nats says i want to see you well so you have to eat it and she does and agham watches in aww and surprised and remembers nimrit and how sumitra used to listen to her. Nats puts her to bed and goes to get medicines whilst agham looks at her like she is nimrit.

PrecP: amrit is saying to bheeji she will tell agham a secret she has not told anyone , while agham is listening to this by hiding near door

EID MUBARAK and HAJJ MUBARAK to all muslims viewers. Enjoy your day

Love Twinkle xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the update..