Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
this was absolutely beautiful Ana...seriously no words👍🏼

all I can say is that I am SO glad to be Harshad's fan
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ABSOLUTELY beautiful and heart wrenching tribute Ana. Could not help so I let my tear flow little bit. While I am happy that Harshad is quitting this circus, deep down I am hurt and somehow I still wanted to see more of Raghav. They never explored Raghav's character fully forget about Raghav-Sia 😡

I just want to say THANK YOU for making such a beautiful post. Indeed a great tribute to our Raghav ⭐️

I may edit it sometime later if time permits me.

Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice work dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Res 
deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sam123_0

Raghav came, he ruled, he conquered and he left!!!!

Everything about Raghav... has been UNIQUE right from the beginning... be the man himself or his relations with everyone.
Ana your post bought tears to my eyes... and ofcourse while writing my own post and recollecting all those beautiful memories was heart-wrenching!!!

Sam, Raghav was the character with all the relationships. He was earthly that way. But it's not easy to maintain a realistic balance in a character so selfless and the writers might've written his scenes, but it was his performance that sold them. The dialogues could be weak, but he'd deliver them in a way that convinced me entirely.

I'm glad that my effort didn't go to waste with writing 13 pages of Raghav goodiness 😳
deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiran_28

awesome post 👏
now after this i m definitely gonna miss "The Raghavendra Pratap Singh" 😭
I still remeber is entry scene...especially that "Raghav Raghav" chant...and his first dialogue was " yahan thorda sa kachara hai, jisse safai ki zarurat hai" hayyyeee i loved his killer look and raghav wala attitude...that was awesome.

Kiran, I agree. The "Raghav, Raghav" tune was fantastic. It fit him perfectly. It was primal and untamed -- like drums sounding from the depths of a rainforest. It just made him look even more powerful than he already did.
deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: romiosugar1

ABSOLUTELY beautiful and heart wrenching tribute Ana. Could not help so I let my tear flow little bit. While I am happy that Harshad is quitting this circus, deep down I am hurt and somehow I still wanted to see more of Raghav. They never explored Raghav's character fully forget about Raghav-Sia 😡

I just want to say THANK YOU for making such a beautiful post. Indeed a great tribute to our Raghav ⭐️

I may edit it sometime later if time permits me.

I can understand that you're sad. I am too. Because so much potential was lost. The CVs refused to acknowledge the value of Raghav and the value of the relationships in his life.

But I've decided to be grateful for what HC gave through his performances as Raghav and hope that in the future, in his next project, his talent and hard work won't be compromised, but valued. Far as I can tell he has been through a lot of humiliation and ridicule over the years, but with every hit, he has simply gotten back up and fought on.

Shows his passion for his work. His concern for his fans. And it shows that he's strong.
Edited by Elysia - 11 years ago
ANA, wat i luv d most in him is d angry nature, d rebellious nature he sill maintains..
still he blames himself, still he thinks he deserves 2 b d sacrificial one nd every1 else needs 2 b happy.
he is utter selfless, but still dere is sumhing which HC adds, nd sells it wid so much conviction dat we all feel yes, such hings happen in real too..
dis show was give a life by his entry nd wid d entry of so many new relationships, whic def 90% of d ppl do like 2 explore, nd m happy wateva d time amount was, but got sum beautiful bondings 4m RAGHAV, nd d characters nd d relationships on which d show will run.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant post ana
I will never be able to forget his entry in the show.That time i realized, no matter how shareef, innocent & cute he looks,he will definitely look good in khadoos and gray shaded characters.😆
What Cvs did with raghav is a different story But HC did full justice with his character👍🏼 He is a brilliant actor & there is no doubt about it.
Hopefully IA he will get something much better.
may63 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb post Ana.   He shared amazing chemistry and screen space with all his xo star be brother, sister, nephew, sis in law, friend, wife you name it.

I am happy for him that he is leaving I know when he did not get satisfaction with his character so he did best but deep down I will definitely miss Raghav.

Cv had an amazing and talented actor but feel sad never utilize it properly.   Your post made me so much emotional. Hope he will come back soon with great role