Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

TRIBUTE | Raghavendra Pratap Singh - Page 4

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I had stopped visiting this forum but saw a link to this thread on a Facebook page and just had to come here.

Amazing post Ana. No words to describe how I feel after reading this. Im upset that Raghav didnt get justice, that Harshad didnt get justice. But Im more glad that Harshad made the decision to leave and he is able to leave. He deserves A LOT better. :)

The videos are beautiful. You did a wonderful job

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I dont know what to say. I am crying.

res

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing post 👏👏

will edit soon
seshu38 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
any way we had quit the show now its self without harshad we cant see the show
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Very hearty post from a true fan of HC - Take a bow.

I am dissapointed at many on the forum - for a while for taking things to a level of making remarks and making fun of the actors regarding them leaving/not leaving the show.

HC is no doubt a grand actor and his role as Raghav will always be a memroble one for me and a personal fav.

I don't agree with the idea of him being killed off in the show one bit.

BUT want to wish HC all the best and like I watched some of his other shows too... I will watch his next one also. And no doubt whom ever he's paired with - I will always find HC to compliment them all in a screen jodi.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful post Elysia. 👏

You're writing has always been one of the things that had kept me glued to this forum, despite everything.

I'm going to miss HC as Raghav...because I absolutely loved him in this avatar...in my personal opinion...his best to date.

And I really hate the CVs, the channel or whoever it is to blame for the total lack of disregard they showed his fans, and for the sheer waste of HCs talent and time.

Looking forward to seeing him in a new project ASAP.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is i guess where greatness comes in. Despite everything Harshad made Raghav epic for many of us and I am sure its not just his fans who feel this way, there are many more who appreciate Raghav. Yes when any actor enters a show he has CVs promises, a script that intrigues him to take up a role and I can only imagine how unhappy HC must have been all these months seeing those dreams shatter, yet he made sure to give his best to the character. Despite all the butchering, manipulation and even supposed death Raghav stands tall as a character and that is his achievement. Loss is on writers and the channel, who could neither value a great character they introduced themselves nor cared for a talent house called Harshad. In fact they have not done justice to even Sriti, she seems equally upset but forced by her contract to continue.  Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well, me loving Raghav may not be a big deal for many... because they feel i am obessed with HC...

But it feels so good to see HC attract new fans with each new show of his... and these new fans invariably want to see what his old shows are all about. That is HC's power.

It is just sad that... Raghav was compromised in more than one way but still HC made Raghav stand out!!!!
i always knew he wud b a mechanic, wen i saw him in d 1st epi..
nd still 2day, i miss d mechanic, his garage, his tools, d greasy hands, d messy shirt, still so much charming, d attraction he created was just unbelievable...
may god bless HC.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Elysia...your tribute to Raghav is so amazing that I just had to come by and read all of the posts all over again.

I thought I'd continue to watch the show until Raghav's last day...but now I don't think I can bear to see him being killed.

I think I'll borrow a page from your book , and imagine how I would have liked things in my my head and leave it at that.

Thanks again & Take care.