Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: EmraanFanatic

I had stopped visiting this forum but saw a link to this thread on a Facebook page and just had to come here.

Amazing post Ana. No words to describe how I feel after reading this. Im upset that Raghav didnt get justice, that Harshad didnt get justice. But Im more glad that Harshad made the decision to leave and he is able to leave. He deserves A LOT better. :)

The videos are beautiful. You did a wonderful job

It made me really glad that you read and commented 😳 Thank you.

I agree. It sucks to know that justice wasn't served, but his leave is a relief.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Elysia...your tribute to Raghav is so amazing that I just had to come by and read all of the posts all over again.

I thought I'd continue to watch the show until Raghav's last day...but now I don't think I can bear to see him being killed.

I think I'll borrow a page from your book , and imagine how I would have liked things in my my head and leave it at that.

Thanks again & Take care.

Fatima, thank you. You've no idea how much it means to me that you reread the entire post. Wow. Just-- wow. It means a lot to me that you liked it so much.

I feel the same way about his end. I won't be able to watch it. But then, in my head, Raghav didn't end at all. I hold on to that and it's easy to believe because I don't see the creatives as creatives anymore. In my opinion, true writers don't assassinate their own characters. They don't compromise their stories.

You take care too. I hope to see you around 😳
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post..

Loved Raghav always and will 😳😳
sehreen07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful AT one dat i have bn waiting for 😊
@Ana beautifully written words fall short to praise u for ds...

S hats off to Harshad for makin us live Raghav
sehreen07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Harshad has made us live d character Raghav, sumtimes e1 with no dialogues he cud connect us vd hm n dats d beauty of an actor πŸ‘
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
my god, ana, so much to write...πŸ€“ i will try to incorporate most of my thoughts, feelings on raghavendra pratap singh... πŸ˜³ guided with some of ur lines..

a character that shone like a beacon of hope in a show which was otherwise full of darkness and despair.    
bold... nailed it... i used to watch this show from the beginning but stopped watching it due to too much violence being shown, the abuser winning everytime.. enough said.. the minute raghav entered that bus... and fought with goons to protect an unknown sia... he shone like a beacon of hope to us as well hope.gif photo.. and even afterwards when he no questions asked again helped sia cross the road, advised her to fight her everyday battles without fear, did sia emerge from the ashes of jhanvi like a phoenix.. ( although a timid phoenix, at that.. but nonetheless) 

We always saw Raghav as a hero. But Raghav never saw himself as one.

this is one of the many traits of raghav that drew me to tune my tv to life ok at 10.00pm... his undying urge to protect the weak, help them pick up the pieces, move on were some glimpses of his personality that unfortunately was never shown, how it grew to be moulded that way..anyway.. all those wonderful adjectives, after the video.. aptly describe the man we know as RPS

frustration with lack of his character development drove me toward making demands.
ask me, i know this... i was literally..
frustrated smiley_frustrated.gif photowhenever i waited for more of raghav to be shown... i wud see unwanted, monotonous, * i, me, myself* parmeshwar scenes.. the cvs themselves introduced such beautiful characters onscreen and never bothered to explore them.. see what wonderful twists, turns they wud bring to the story.. moving on..

That one moment when he made you cry for Raghav. That moment when he made you laugh. That moment when he irritated you because he made a stupid decision that led to even more stupid consequences. That moment when he warmed your heart with a smile or sexy glance, reminding you of why you believe in love and romance. It all matters because it gave you something.  
 harshad always believes in giving 100% to every scene, hence we got to see all his numerous emotions all encompassed in one.. aptly described by u above..

There will always be people who won't know how to value his hard work, who will tear him down just to watch him crash. But with every fall I believe that Harshad will rise higher, taller, and stronger than before. there is a saying, my elders have taught me which is... THE TREE WITH THE SWEETEST FRUIT GETS HIT BY THE MAXIMUM STONES... something which i believe is true with harshad... the big bad world is just what it is... a big, bad world... u not only have to accept the bouquets, but also the brickbats..

RAGHAV x GAYATRI
this was undoubtedly the most beautiful mother- son relation cause it was always underlined with guilt, hurt, dissapointment, anger etc... although the actual reason why gayatri blamed raghav for dev's death was never shown... nonetheless the actors managed to override the crappy script, character development and portray their characters beautifully... their relation was diametrically opposite.. yet they still held the same respect( though in the case of gayatri, not initially) for each other..  i am not done yet... will reply later gotta go now.. 😳

Edited by flutterby - 11 years ago
Flutter...
the best part of gayatri nd RPS is dat both r equally stubborn..
both r very dignified, firm in dere stand, nd den d arguements ..oh hw i luved it..
i luved dat scene wen RPS was hell furious aftr Gayatri was shot, she cuums nd caresses his hair nd says hw she knows dat he is very angry, he needs 2 b calm , but she knows he wont as he is her carbon copy..
aww dat expression of amazement in RAGHAV's face, magical..
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

RAGHAV x GAYATRI
this was undoubtedly the most beautiful mother- son relation cause it was always underlined with guilt, hurt, dissapointment, anger etc... although the actual reason why gayatri blamed raghav for dev's death was never shown... nonetheless the actors managed to override the crappy script, character development and portray their characters beautifully... their relation was diametrically opposite.. yet they still held the same respect( though in the case of gayatri, not initially) for each other..  i am not done yet... will reply later gotta go now.. 😳

Flut, loved your response and your emoticons Embarrassed

To the part quoted above: I think that the reason Gayatri blamed him didn't have much to do with Dev's death, but more to do with how he "abandoned" his family in the wake of it. Gayatri blamed herself more for failing her sons, it seemed. But her anger with Raghav, it seemed to stem from how she felt that he had deserted them rather than supported them after Dev's death and, in a way, she'd lost both her sons.

Raghav understood that he'd been irresponsible in that regard and he suffered for it. And it's why, I feel, he kept trying to reach out to her, to be there despite her hurtful words. He felt that he deserved it. He blamed himself too.

In the end, I think that Gayatri only wanted to see that he cared. And that he was here to stay.
taanu4harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mindblowing Elysia.
I have always loved HC because of the performer he is.
He gave Raghav a new height with his acting, it was a jackpot for the chanel to have him in this role. 
He brought me to this show, and i have loved every sequence of him, especially his scenes with his onscreen mother and krrish.
Raghav and komal has been the best brother in law and sister in law in tv, they were just like siblings.
Harshad and Sriti deserves an applause for the epic chemistry they have built in suc an unusual love story of a married and abused woman and a rough man, i never saw this on tv, and i am thankful i watched my favourite actor playing somethin so unique.
Will always miss him, and i will not watch the show anymore.πŸ˜”
Originally posted by: sehreen07

Harshad has made us live d character Raghav, sumtimes e1 with no dialogues he cud connect us vd hm n dats d beauty of an actor πŸ‘

so true, initially RAGHAV had only few silent scenes, nd woahhh wat expressions he had..
luved d 1st bus scene, where he has an amazed look at d scared sia nd his hand on d knife, blood dropping..☺️