Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshadbaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am speechless ...Ana that iss sooo beautiful yarrr
 hatsoff to uh 
i really appreciate ur efforts and hardwork u  r truly a brillant ,awesome and u rock❤️

how beutifully uh describe raghav's realation with everyone but u forgt us(fans😆)

Edited by komal jagdesh - 11 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Ana that is so lovely. It is the one and only topic that has made me remember the true Raghav after so long.
fabyamaas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Truly an amazing post elysia/Ana I truly loved it. You have not just done HC proud (if he saw this lol) but you made all HC fans happy too.

I thought I was the only sad one crying over him and this show. Only sad one depressed on Eid, And that I was petty when I have other things to worry about.. which I do! I worry about so much things in my personal life but this show got me soo intrigued I was compelled to join forum and I took enjoyment in participating in the forums and meeting new people in a weird way through discussions of the forum. I was able to run away from my world of problems and depression by engrossing myself in Raghavs character and show, and looking forward to reading posts daily on the forum regarding the show. These last 7 months have given me happiness because I love writing and posting on this forum, getting feedbacks gave me little confidence and slight happiness. Small petty things I know but thats kinda person I am lol

Elysia I have re read your forum again, these last days since I've heard news he has left made me so sad, but reading yours it eases that pain. Your so right even though the scriptwriters did the most appalling job of this show, we fans did better by bringing our ideas and discussing ways this show coulda gone, and now to the end... our imagination is far better! Which is that yes sia living happily ever after with raghav and Viraj eating the fruits of his evil deed. Yes that's how I will write the story's end in my head too.

I wanna say, that first time I ever saw HC was in Amber Dhara, and though that was a short time, I instantly fell in love with that guy! I loved his acting innocence you name I liked. Unfortunately I never saw any of his shows TL or KDHMD or LRL, because I never had those channels. I didn't know the same actor I liked all those yrs ago in Amber DHara was HC in SB? I only started watching SB? When HC entry came in, (the show before his entry was way too depressing and horrific for me to watch only after HC came did I stomach to watch the beginning lol) and again I fell in love with this actor because of the amount of emotions he portrayed and made me connect. Only when I researched him I realised he was that same actor from Amber Dhara lool. I have seen SJ performance many times from Jyoti to RS, and have been pleased at the different difficult roles she played, I loved her acting in SB from beginning up until she met Raghav, they are my fave onscreen couple, and its typical that two of my fave actors and one of the most interesting shows has been executed so poorly.

This particular character Raghav is my favourite because he was a unique character, a gangster rough look with a heart of gold, with eyes full of innocence and love. He was different from the typical hero... which is in a suit businessman and lover boy lol. But Raghav was a unique character above all he had many shades, he was mysterious because of his past, I admired him and respected him because of the way he was with strangers and those weak that he felt needed help. I loved the fact he had so much patience and respect for women, very rare to see guys like that in real life. I loved his imperfections yet found him a faultless kinda guy. His goodness outweighed his bad habits like being messy, waking up late, being late unorganised etc, but thats what made his character real.

HC gave so many expressions just by using his eyes, when he cried I cried, when he laughed I laughed, when he was in pain and laughed to outside world so did i.. we all did. That is what I call a grand actor! One of my best dialogues I loved was when He confessed his love to Sia. I really liked that dialogue it made me cry so much the way he expressed his love, the way he spoke, his tone, his emotions body lang etc.. I know this may sound soo sad and cheesy but I felt connected particularly because funnily enough I am myself in a similar situation. I love someone alot, and have difficulty expressing my feelings in words. But those words and his meanings and attitude was exactly how I feel for that person I love. I do stuff out of love without expecting anything in return.. thats what love does. If anyone has been in love or is in love only they can relate. I know end of  day its all fiction and just words.. but thats what HC did, Raghav was made so alive, sometimes as stupid as it may sound, I see bits of me in Raghav, constantly being hard of myself... yet he gave me confidence that always remain righteous because no doubt it will get you far. Thats the moral! Not the moral that do evil like V and always get away with it.

This show had so much potential, and its so infuriating that HC and other co stars characters have been compromised and ignored. Another regret I have in my heart especially is Komals story.. her death. she shouldn't have been killed at all. Her mysterious past with her abusive husband that no one will ever know, because once Raghav goes Krish will lose his most closet bond... Dev character should have been looked into as well. In fact as elysia pointed out, the whole Singh family should have been shedded light into, the DV concept woulda still been there a little. Oh well No point in going over these it'll only cause pain!

I just wanna say thank you to HC for giving us Raghav.

And also.. I wanna say THANK YOU TO all the people who have posted on this forum and the regular contributors who have kindly put VMS/posts and ongoing discussions and the banter too. I am so grateful you guys encouraged other newbies like me to get involved. I feel I have made a new group of friends.

We are our own ashram lol, giving women out there morale because even tho this show took a turn for the worst and gave out wrong message, through this forum we supported each other that DV should NOT be tolerated! Oh and HC is there as well he is our saviour and hero lmao

I havnt seen Kis desh or his prev shows.. so to ease my tears I may go online and watch  him in different roles. If anyone knows good websites/channels on youtube on where I can catch these I will appreciate it alot!

xxx

Edited by fabyamaas - 11 years ago
VinniT thumbnail
Ely, I am just amazed at your writing skills. You described so beautifully abiut Raghav that it made me feel as if I was watching another show where Harshad potrayed Raghav the way you wrote and wished and imagined in mind. Each and every line is just so beautiful.my wish from you is to write such lines for Kish Desh and Tere liye. But are we allowed to write about them in this forum?These shows are all offair shows. Do you all meet any where else so that I can be part if it. Sorrry Ely for writing late though wanted to write yesterday only but i was restricted for pisting 10 post in 24 hrs as I am new member and I had already wasted all in my thread. Ely thanks for this post. This has helped me getting to know more about Harshad in depth.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: komal jagdesh

hatsoff to uh 
i really appreciate ur efforts and hardwork u  r truly a brillant ,awesome and u rock❤️

how beutifully uh describe raghav's realation with everyone but u forgt us(fans😆)

Na she did not forget ... fan ney tou likha na 😆  "ducks to avoid ana's chappal"
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Flut, loved your response and your emoticons 😳

To the part quoted above: I think that the reason Gayatri blamed him didn't have much to do with Dev's death, but more to do with how he "abandoned" his family in the wake of it. Gayatri blamed herself more for failing her sons, it seemed. But her anger with Raghav, it seemed to stem from how she felt that he had deserted them rather than supported them after Dev's death and, in a way, she'd lost both her sons.

Raghav understood that he'd been irresponsible in that regard and he suffered for it. And it's why, I feel, he kept trying to reach out to her, to be there despite her hurtful words. He felt that he deserved it. He blamed himself too.

In the end, I think that Gayatri only wanted to see that he cared. And that he was here to stay.

ana.. thanks... i like my emos too.. 😆 u r right ... but gayatri kept on and on blaming raghav for what happened to dev... her dialogue * tumhari wajah se maine dev ko khoya..* had me wondering what happened?? now the whole blame game u have  mentioned  above is absolutely correct.. in the light of what eventually was shown... 😒  but what if what u mentioned in ur tribute wud have been shown?? what if raghav saw dev abusing komal and tried to stop him.. raghav being physically stronger than dev wud have easily overpowered him.. and thrown him against the wall.. dev's head wud have hit the wall, possibility of him suffering a concussion maybe leading to his death 🤔.. and if gayatri saw this... then THIS wud have been a valid reason for her blaming raghav for dev's death in addition to raghav blaming himself for dev's death..😳
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i am back!!! 😈 to bore u with my antics.. 😉
R A G H A V x K O M A L
ur 1st two paras on them... 👏 bang on.. she in her own supportive way tried to protect raghav, tried very hard to change gayatri's opinion abt him.. tried to bring the two together to reconcile their differences with each other, was the most supportive of raghav's fake marriage( earlire) with sia... rest u have analysed so beautifully.. nothing left for me to add..

R A G H A V x K R I S H
such a beautiful, heart warming uncle- nephew relation... their relation was close, both onscreen and offscreen... onscreen u have put forward in ur tribute.. and offscreen where harshad playfully has a fist match with yash⭐️ and where harshad is the one to put drops of glycerine in yash's eyes.. 😳 not some unit member.. their head bumps, such a simple gesture.. but it conveyed so much of love, warmth, trust that i have never seen in any other parent child relation on Indian tv, their do mard talks, krish's playful fights with his chachu.. wud have touched the heart of even the toughest of men.. ❤️ that cheek to cheek.. offering silent comfort scene u mentioned was such a master piece..
oscar award 13d1544a5bf384471d50aa6b5a508ba8072.gif photoit deserved an award in itself

R A G H A V x T A N I S H A
they had their moments... the most touching was that hug after tanisha had been almost raped.. she in her own way tried to protect her brother.. telling him of her suspicions of sia... urging sia to fight back in that hospital scene.. all made me respect their relation

R A G H A V x S U N D A R
i was a bit dissapointed with this relation.. firstly coz how the two met, what happened for them to become stead fast friends, why did raghav say that sundar was his only friend in the beginning when he left his house.. nothing was shown.. .. but otherwise.. they were fabulous.. awesome thing is even before raghav began to realise that he had feelings for sia, sundar seemed to realise this fact and used to tease him abt it.. always encoraging raghav to take sia out on a date.. reffering to sia as bhabi.. 😆 best was his dialogue.. in that panna scene.. where raghav after offering his hanky to sia, dabs his face with it.. just to get an essence of her.. and sundar playfully says.. *kaho toh isko( hanky) ko photo frame karke diwaar pe latka doon?* 🤣

raghav's relation with streets was most apparent for me.. in his dialogue with viraj.. * sadkon se purana rishta hai mera*..   rest i will continue later.. want to do full justice to every character..

Edited by flutterby - 11 years ago
RAGHAV nd Taashu, ohh prolly HC's 1s onscreen sister who wasnt evill🤣
but she was d one actually who cud know when he blushed aftr aeeing Sia, when he goes all mum and confused, when he wants 2 do masti, when he is angry..
Taashu was d 1st one actually 2 whom RAGHAV confessed his luv 4 sia, taashu was d one who provoked him more 2 go open wid his feelings..
dose beautiful scenes, so cute nd d best..
HC nd Akansha made it so real..

deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: komal jagdesh

hatsoff to uh 

Komal, yaar, I was hoping ke tum kaminon would do some of the work and describe your relationship to Raghav. I'm sure it would be an intriguing read for HC 😆

Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

Ana that is so lovely. It is the one and only topic that has made me remember the true Raghav after so long.

Sri, aw. Thanks, sweets 😳 Good to see you here though. It's been a while <3
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fabyamaas

Elysia I have re read your forum again, these last days since I've heard news he has left made me so sad, but reading yours it eases that pain. Your so right even though the scriptwriters did the most appalling job of this show, we fans did better by bringing our ideas and discussing ways this show coulda gone, and now to the end... our imagination is far better! Which is that yes sia living happily ever after with raghav and Viraj eating the fruits of his evil deed. Yes that's how I will write the story's end in my head too.

We are our own ashram lol, giving women out there morale because even tho this show took a turn for the worst and gave out wrong message, through this forum we supported each other that DV should NOT be tolerated! Oh and HC is there as well he is our saviour and hero lmao

I havnt seen Kis desh or his prev shows.. so to ease my tears I may go online and watch  him in different roles. If anyone knows good websites/channels on youtube on where I can catch these I will appreciate it alot!

Fabya, fantastic response. Thank you so much for sharing your own experience with the character of Raghav and HC on the show. It was a great read, indeed.

For the part quoted above, I just want to say: YES. The thing is that the creatives never really seemed to have an actual plan nor characters penned down to the tiniest details. Often, I felt like our debates in the forum was what inspired them to add things on the show rather than it being their own unique ideas.

We knew Raghav's heart. We knew the essence of the story. We understood it. And thus we can give the show it's right ending, even if it's not executed on the show itself. In fact, we were as much the writers of the story as the creatives themselves.
Edited by Elysia - 11 years ago