Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

ana.. thanks... i like my emos too.. πŸ˜† u r right ... but gayatri kept on and on blaming raghav for what happened to dev... her dialogue * tumhari wajah se maine dev ko khoya..* had me wondering what happened?? now the whole blame game u have  mentioned  above is absolutely correct.. in the light of what eventually was shown... πŸ˜’  but what if what u mentioned in ur tribute wud have been shown?? what if raghav saw dev abusing komal and tried to stop him.. raghav being physically stronger than dev wud have easily overpowered him.. and thrown him against the wall.. dev's head wud have hit the wall, possibility of him suffering a concussion maybe leading to his death πŸ€”.. and if gayatri saw this... then THIS wud have been a valid reason for her blaming raghav for dev's death in addition to raghav blaming himself for dev's death..😳

True. Do you remember the scene in which Gayatri was watching a childhood video of her sons? They were shown fighting and she was crying. I always felt that it was symbolic; the fight between them as children. Like, irony. That as children they'd fought for fun, brotherly fight. But as grown-ups, the fight had become deadly. And Gayatri mourned that.
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

R A G H A V x S U N D A R
i was a bit dissapointed with this relation.. firstly coz how the two met, what happened for them to become stead fast friends, why did raghav say that sundar was his only friend in the beginning when he left his house.. nothing was shown.. .. but otherwise.. they were fabulous.. awesome thing is even before raghav began to realise that he had feelings for sia, sundar seemed to realise this fact and used to tease him abt it.. always encoraging raghav to take sia out on a date.. reffering to sia as bhabi.. πŸ˜† best was his dialogue.. in that panna scene.. where raghav after offering his hanky to sia, dabs his face with it.. just to get an essence of her.. and sundar playfully says.. *kaho toh isko( hanky) ko photo frame karke diwaar pe latka doon?* 🀣

I agree, Flut. Plus their relationship started out as a pillar of strength to Raghav. He always had Sundar by his side. Their bond was shown strong. But somehow, Sundar disappeared throughout the episodes and then reappeared whenever convenient to the writers. Edited by Elysia - 11 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Na she did not forget ... fan ney tou likha na πŸ˜†  "ducks to avoid ana's chappal"

Shut up, Nads -_-

Btw, I miss Raghav's keychain. The one he would swing. Sigh.
harshadbaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Komal, yaar, I was hoping ke tum kaminon would do some of the work and describe your relationship to Raghav. I'm sure it would be an intriguing read for HC πŸ˜†

areyyy if i had no idea tht u were planing to make a tribute post warna kuch na kuch toh kaam hum fans b kr letey HC k liye afterall itne saalon se HC k sath hainπŸ˜‰
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fabyamaas

I havnt seen Kis desh or his prev shows.. so to ease my tears I may go online and watch  him in different roles. If anyone knows good websites/channels on youtube on where I can catch these I will appreciate it alot!

We have HC's FC... the links to his previous shows are there on the first page of the FC!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sam123_0 - 11 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: komal jagdesh

areyyy if i had no idea tht u were planing to make a tribute post warna kuch na kuch toh kaam hum fans b kr letey HC k liye afterall itne saalon se HC k sath hainπŸ˜‰

Oi, toh ab hi kar le πŸ˜† You still have time πŸ˜‰
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is indeed one the best posts i have ever seen..and is truly written
i have quitted this show long ago..don't visit this from either now..just accidently lander up here today and found this post and coludn't resist
i just loveed readin git..loved every bit of it
Raghav is truly of the most amazing character i have seen...and HC did a fabulous fabulous job with it.m glad he is out of this crap now but will always gonna miss HC as raghav
deactivated1 thumbnail
Thank you, Faiza, for both reading and commenting 😳
harshadbaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

Oi, toh ab hi kar le πŸ˜† You still have time πŸ˜‰

acha ...mein thoda free hojayon apni bday se phr krti hon kuch
deactivated1 thumbnail
HAPPY B-DAY, Komal πŸ₯³πŸ₯³