SPN 8 premieres tonight on AXN - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
omg im watching this post today! I missed the 1st epi. :'( :'( when will the repeat be telecasted? Im feeling so horrible. Hw can i nt knw that s8 is gnna b telecasted!
It's going one month behind ...so more or less they will be able to cover up that month ...but there will be more smaller hiatus in between ...so I guess they'll do what happens in US ...just bring on the repeats of old epis from the season 
hey can u tell me when they will repeat the 1st epi?I miss it on fri n try watch the repeat..but didn't show it till now...
I have no idea about the repeats ...it seems like there are none as of now ...I tried to check the schedules but there is no complete schedule for the entire week on AXN site ...I think there should be one on fridays though ...I checked for saturday and sunday but there were none ...and of course monday to thursday is highly unlikely ...so friday is a gud option 

I am worried that it will rain on friday and dth signal will be disturbed and there is no repeat also
its friday again... looking forward to watching epi 2... 
Repeat time is Saturday at 3pm to 4pm...I cheak my STB...n they show the time 3:10 to 4:10 pm..Sat...
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Repeat time is Saturday at 3pm to 4pm...I cheak my STB...n they show the time 3:10 to 4:10 pm..Sat...

deboleena manna... i kept track yesterday... but they showed teen wolf and ebuzz at this time..
Originally posted by flutterby

deboleena manna... i kept track yesterday... but they showed teen wolf and ebuzz at this time..
oh..then may b STB is wrong...Ouch..I can't watch it on fri..so I guess I have to wait for the repeats..after this seasone over..they will show it again on regular 5 days on week..
Ya when i tuned in at 3 was disappointed not to see spn. Will have to wait till it reairs