short written update 26oct

savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Prem.sid and sankalp are welcoming the guest.mausoji tells roli and the others to dance.the whole family then dance on the song kya kehna with the baby.the goons come and starts taking the furnitures.sankalp tries to ask them how dare they come into the house.they thn push sankalp.sid sees that and tries to fight with the goons.mataji stops him and ask the goons to answer the question.khushi cones in with veru and tells them that she is the one who ordered them to do so.the whole family is puzzled to see veru with khushi.sankalp tries to say something sid stops him.khushi and veru thn tells the whole family that they now own the whole property including the house.mataji does not believe them she tels prem to call the police.khushi stops her by saying wait and see the papers.mataji gets shocked seeing the papers.its her signatures mausoji thn says that the paper and the signs must be fraud.then khushi days both the paper and signature is authenticated.and that the one who deceived them is not het but the most beloved and trusted daughter in law of the house everybody is shocked.prem comes to simar and tells het to say something abt it.simar. then recollect everything and confess to it.prem moves back.everybody is shocked.khushi and veru are amused.precap khushi tells the whole family that their honor.trusted beloved daughter in law for the sake of het baby give the entire property to her biggest nemesis

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Itesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh..!!
Today's eppi was so Yuckkie after 1st part huh..!!
but still enjoyed 1st part of the show :))
aapno ka pyaar kya kehna?..!!

Khushi should really be kicked out of the show..!!
Why dont CVs dont understand that khushi's track is going on so baqwash :'(
savkatika thumbnail
My feelings exactly I really want this khushi track to end tired if seeing simar. Crying.tired of too much drama.need to see rosid romance
-anu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Itesha_

Gosh..!!
Today's eppi was so Yuckkie after 1st part huh..!!
but still enjoyed 1st part of the show :))
aapno ka pyaar kya kehna?..!!

Khushi should really be kicked out of the show..!!
Why dont CVs dont understand that khushi's track is going on so baqwash :'(

i also feel the same...1st part was good...then it was very boring bcoz of that  khushi n veeru...
geet138 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder how can this happen, another bugaboo of tv serials, since maataji is alive and well she can totally change her will anytime...but here wrong surrogate ,baby kidnapping from hospital, bahu with a questionable background, swapping of husbands...what else is left
savkatika thumbnail
Haha god save ssk I dnt knw wht kind of enjoyment they get by showing us khushi we did not even get a single day break from khushi that they bring this track.god I want to kill the cvcs.why why ate they not giving us rosid. Why.before they used to give us 5 minutes of rosid between this khushi track.but now no rosid scenes at all why
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU ,heavens looks like  Khush is here to stay a bit longer.. 
JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written update
Celet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!