Thendral Friday Update - 26th October, 2012

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Gisel for the title picture 👏🤗

Lax family oda scenes ore torture, esp the relatives 😭
Star of the day NONE OTHER THAN TA 👏⭐️ Wow he was too good, after a long timee.. Welcome back Mr. Thamizharasu. He got super dialogsss 👍🏼
Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shammu for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗🤗

Enna Kodumai ithu... TPS could not shut the mouth of her relatives but is trying to settle the matter so they won't talk nonsense again... Sigh The relatives are talking as if they own this property maathri😡.

Poor Prabha is being hurted... The last scene where he begged the lawyer to save his dad's hospital was so good.

Hope they stop showing this TPS mom's face for each and every talk about the property🤢😡... GRRR... Highly disgusting.

Woow TA... Finally he put a full stop on the raasi issue⭐️👏. Was awesome when he pinpointed GW raasi.. Fully satisfied with his dialogs today👍🏼. Loved when he said even if anyone has ever said good thing about GW😆... Hats off.

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update Shamz!
Praba, you should learn how to cry🤔! Get coaching from your sister!😛
Tamil sir, kathu valikuthu sir! Ep pa pa ena power in words😎!
GW chona vishyam lighta correct than🤔! Seri no slippers!😛
Thulasi mukka nolaikalana serial mudinjirukumai!
New saga begins...How DP are going to bring back the hospital to life "his father's dream"...🤔

Epdiyo Thulasi door a close panna padichita, thanks to GW😆!!!
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update, shamz.

TA was awesome .. 👍🏼 he should be like this more often with his other instead of exploding once in awhile. Thuls was looking even more beautiful in this scene. 

I'm so glad that both parties (Prabha & Akhil) are not taking/ splitting any of the properties. Prabha should work hard and get his father's hospital back and running. On the other side, how is TPS expecting something for her son when she never worked hard to earn any of this .. it's all bhuvs' hard work. I wouldn't take/ want anything if I was her. 😎
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Shammu for the amezing update and comments!😃

Lax irunthalum pirachene, illathiyum pirachene😡
Sothu, sothu why this avesam..
Tamil wow😎...I am very happy...ippidi senchathan adankuvange pole..
The end reaction of Tamil, the towel angrily hit against the door and walks away, great⭐️
GW will never say the word raasi😆
chits5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awsome update Shamz. Quite a heavy episode in terms of emotions. I am so angry at Paati she is so selfish. I think she is like GW who only cares for her own blood. What a shame...such people should not be called patis.😡. I felt so sorry for Prabha. I wish things get sorted out for him and Deepa.
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this prabha irritates me. it is high time he lost his puppy looks and acts and starts growing up and acts matured.
MaryAnne23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think there'll be a pivotal change in Praba's characterisation and he'll be more responsible and be forced to grow up due to all these sudden changes in his life. Now though, there might be hard times ahead of him. The relatives are really very very interferring. Im very sure they want a piece of the pie too. Scheming like this and trying to control Sundari's life like this...cheh!..
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Honestly I am not surprised at any of this. Where was this family of Tps when lax dumped her for Bhu. If they were this assertive at that time lax would be alive today. Tps should have been more proactive at that time to save her marriage or moved on with her life marrying some one else, instead of trying to get Lax after 20 years when lax has a family with Bhu.
Hope Prabha is more assertive and gets strength fromDeepa to face all this. Like K he should also try to make it on his own. He has education and contacts and he knows how to talk and get things done.
I want to see more of Deepa and Prabha.hope we see no more of Bhu and Tps and patti.hope some o e kills Bhu in the prison.