Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

WE WANT MLTAK BACK!!!!!!!

NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oh god this sick channel has ended d show just to show d repeat of hunarbaz!!!!! this is so stupid**** oh god i mean seriously this is unbelievable n that too a show like mltak!!! i m missing armi sooo much!!! u know when this serial was going on na i used to be so excited to watch mltak every day!!! meri clock main 9:30 pm huye nahi ki mera countdown shuru ho jata tha i used to be so excited to think wat will happen next that even if i m in my worst situation i used to get cheered up!!! 
This show has really effected me so much that i started living this show!!
I LOVE ARMI N WILL ALWAYS!!!😊
I want them back thats not fair!!! all stupid serials like saubhagyavati bhava, amrit manthan,alaxmi r still going on but this dumb channel shut mltak down even when it was better than them well actually d BEST!!😡
common guys lets do something to bring our mltak back!!!! plz give ur suggestions!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Get a life yaar ..😊
How much are you gonna cry ?
ishanicutegirl thumbnail
I agree with you I think we should write a complaint letter to life ok to show it again ðŸ˜’
look we all who liked lakshmi have to pressurise them to start the second season of mltak when 
we all will try then only they will listen but for that all who are sad for the ending of mltak have to unite 
we all fans have to complain to the channel get the address of life ok channel and file a complaint 
against the channel 
ishanicutegirl thumbnail
no its really unfair all other channels like zeetv and starplus keep on running the boring saas bahu serials going on look na still pratigya yeh rishta kya kehlata hai all are going on 
NG162 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaa seriously guys v got to do something lets plan out something if anyone gets an idea plz share it!!!!
COMMON GUYS LETS DO THIS, LETS DO IS THIS FOR ARSH!!
Edited by NG162 - 11 years ago
ishanicutegirl thumbnail
I think we should complain to the channel guys we all have to get 
united and post a letter to life ok channel😉what do you think
heyy dont end mltak forum join me here in this forum😳
heyy NG162 what do you think 
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
how do we get the channels to hear us.. we need mltak season 2 soon... we miss armi..
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣 ...

🤣 ...

🤣
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes...me to missing it...want season 2 for MLTAK...fresh and new start...badly missing them...lets put our voice to channel coordinators
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heard laxmi has been singed for new show on sony ( again SSPPL prodcutions)