WU OF 26/oct/2012 nk past revealed

Posted: 11 years ago
                                   [THIS IS AUTHORS ONLY POST]

The Author of the post have chosen to restrict the content of the post to members only

PART1:
  Episode starts with ms stitching coat for ananya.rj told to sunaina"I feel happy if ananya wears this coat".vish and omi busy in their business discussion"
   in ss: Akshara cooks allo ka halwa,antara comes there and asks her what happened? is there any problem between u and nk, if u want i will talk with him๐Ÿ˜ก
but akshi said "am fine" we can handle our problems very well"don't worry๐Ÿ‘

dadi asks vish"why are u worrying about shourya" he can manage.

PART2:
     Antara comes to nks room for pendrive and asks him shall i returned it tomorrow.akshara enters the room, antara starts her overacting before her and say good night to them.before leaving the room,she saw naksh honeymoon photo,she feels jealous by seeing them close๐Ÿ˜ก and left from there.
      naksh want to talk each other but cn't bg music(pyar ek to jaise hai...)they go to bed and slept in opposite directions.๐Ÿ˜ญ
      at ms, shourya phone rings, vash asks him whts the matter,he said "i have to go there is someproblem in the hotel, i don't watn to disturb bavuji, ican handle it alone.

in ss:
      At morning ss starts pooja,suddenly nk pulled ak aside from the lamp and said be careful.dadaji says to akshi "make lalla ready we have to go for a morning walk" bma wants to come with them but dj said"no need to come any body with me" ak asks dj "can i prepare ginger tea for u" to divert his mood.dj went to his room.
    bma and g3 praises akshi as she  handles everything in a wonderful manner and all. but antara didn't like this. in ms, rj serves food to every body and calls shourya for breakfast but varsha tells them he already went to the office.vish worries about shourya and said "how can he handle all the businesses at a time".

in naksh room:
  nk office keliye ready horaha hai and antara comes there with tea.and start asking him"are u ok"
why are u shouting on ak"she felt very bad.i didn't expect this from u.he asks how do u know about this๐Ÿ˜• did u hear my voice from our room?at last night .she said no.ak told me each and every thing about u,sory u are insisting me to say otherwise i don't
    antara starts her tactics she put a photo on laptops background in which nk hugs her from the back.ye sab akshi dekhne keliye,ak saw this photo but g3 calls akshi so she left from there.

PART3:
    In ms tanu asks varsha to clarify a doubt.
anshu also asks the same.rj tells to varsha"try to teach both of them by sitting at one place"
   vish comes to home very early,rj asks him wht happened?he said nothing iam not feeling well.please call akshara and duggu.i want to see them.

PART4:
     Akshi enters into the room,nk asks her "why areu looking at me like that"whts wrong with u.akshi asks him antara sirf apke doshta hai or more than that.nk asks her"wht do u mean" she is ur girl friend isn't it asks akshi.nk didn't say any thing.matlab app donom shadi karna chahte hai ๐Ÿ˜กak said that is it true.why are u not sharing about this ?don't u think it i have right to know each and every thing about ur past.why are u hidding it from me.
   nk tells to her"there is nothing like that to share with u"yes we both of them were very close friends, she proposed me but i have no such feelings on her.i already told u at our suhagrat "u r the first girl in my life" moreover dj and bm never accepted her as their bahu.ye sab kahne ke jarurat
kya hai,ak asked him"ruturaj ke samay app kyo poocha muzse ye sab"ab mai puchliya to apko itna gussa kyu araha hai ๐Ÿ˜ก
  nk asks her" i don't understand one thing why are u asking all these questions now" i saw both of ur photo" its not clear but maine jobhi dekha vo kafi hai tumne poochne kelliyesaid ak.
   aisa kya dekha hai apko itna gussa araha hai.just show me first.both went to antaras room but  she already replaces  that photo with antara and sid photo.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กakshi shocked by seeing that photo.

PRECAP:
   antara tells to akshi"yes we both were very close friends first but later we start loving and want to marry each other๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ

sorry for any mistake

PLEASE DON'T COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIAN FORUM MEMBERS

Edited by navya123 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Maha_Naksh4ever

TFS...๐Ÿฅบ
ro mat ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by pree4ru

ro mat ๐Ÿ˜†

cvs ne nachne laik chora kab hai๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Maha_Naksh4ever

cvs ne nachne laik chora kab hai๐Ÿคฃ
humhe lachar kar diya hai ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
thanks for the WU..  the precap is a forgone conclusion.

Thanks for the update.

Antara is such a liar!๐Ÿคข

There was nothing between her and Naitik and never will. ๐Ÿคฌ

I really hope that after listening to what Antara said to her in the precap Akshara will realise what a BOOB and Looser Antara is. ๐Ÿ˜ก

As for that photo I feel that Antara has manipulated with it and put Naitik's photo in place of Sid's or if Naitik was there she is presenting it in the wrong way. ๐Ÿฅฑ 

I just want to know what will happen tomorrow.

Edited by -Ritu567- - 11 years ago
thanks for the    written update navya  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Antara is extremely selfish and she doesn't have a conscience. Badtameez hai.
thnx for update navya.. 
naitik...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

Oh my god, i hate this anthra to the core.๐Ÿคข.. i feel like slapping her ๐Ÿ˜ก

Thanks for the update navya...๐Ÿ˜›